1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The legend returns: Introducing the Carbon Basilisk-R, coming in 2016

twirl Nov 20, 2015

1. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Surprise drop soon of some anodized Ti Basilisks. 4/6/17 10am MST at BHQ

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  2. cyclenut

cyclenut JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Nice! @ BladeHQ?

Edit:

Nvm, I found the post on his instagram accnt. They look amazing!

:"Surprise mini drop on Thursday at 10am MST, 4/6/17 at Blade HQ! A handful of factory anodized Titanium Basilisk-R knives in green, blue, and gold. Not an additional run or anything. Around 16 of each color will be up for grabs, especially for those that missed the release"

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  3. silverds

silverds Little member

Congrats to everyone who got one in the surprise drop this morning. I'm not sure what I got but I'm pretty sure I got at least one.

4. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

lol how is that possible? frantically clicking and not sure what color you got? but congrats indeed to everyone who got 1 :D

5. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

The different colors were all individual listings.

6. silverds

silverds Little member

It was a frenzy of clicking and refreshing. They didn't all show in stock at the exact same time. I think Gold and Green came up first. I don't know how long it was before Blue came up because I was engaged in a click storm for Gold. I refreshed... and then I went into a trancelike state and time slowed.

I found myself in an icey cave, and then Jerry showed up and stabbed a Blue Ti Basilisk into a block of Ice. It was so beautiful...stabbed into the ice like that, glinting reflected sunlight. I said, "Jerry this is crazy, I can't." He then shape shifted into a penguin looked up at me and said.... "Slide".

I was like, "SLIDE?", "WTF does that mean?; JERRY!" , as he slid away on his greasy penguin belly. When I came back from my "experience", they were all gone. I waited impatiently, for confirmation from BHQ. When they came, one was submitted and the other had a payment error. They were not descriptive of which color was which, they just had

Hom Design Basilisk-R Titanium Balisong Butterf 1 $450.00 $450.00

So, I didn't know which color was submitted and which was declined, nor did I know that despite the error, I'd still be given a chance to correct the error, and complete the order. I ended up calling BHQ and spoke to Kenton. He got everything squared away for me as we chatted about how fast they were depleted. Less than 10 secs, easily. (How is that possible? I was in that cave with Jerry the penguin for at least 10 minutes.)

Ultimately, I was able to claim one Gold and one Blue.

...and that fulking penguin made off with a sizeable portion of my retirement savings, and my admiration.

FULKING PENGUINS, man....

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  7. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

EXACTLY!!!! how is that possible to not know what he got? his words, not mine

I want whatever you're having......

thegoodedge likes this.
  8. san-mai-usa

san-mai-usa JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Dude, never shop on mescaline.

9. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

sorry i added to the site traffic. i was bored at work and wanted to watch them go. they were active one at a time lagging a second or two between each starting at 12:00:35pm est. green was gone in about 10 seconds, next was blue, lastly gold. they were all gone in under a minute once available. it was fun to watch. congrats to whoever snagged one.

10. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

double trouble post

11. Wafflez

Wafflez Average member Fucktard

Got a green oneeee :bwah::bwah::bwah:

12. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

Pretty sure they have an ointment for that...

Wafflez and seandavid55 like this.
  13. Wafflez

Wafflez Average member Fucktard

It only turns green when i get angry :penis:

seandavid55 likes this.
  14. silverds

silverds Little member

My very own Basilisk-STAR

[​IMG]

Add a Specter and it becomes "THE MONEY SHREDDER"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    zephyr05, oregonian, HedaCoon and 2 others like this.
  15. Silent Jay

Silent Jay Flips more than he speaks JDBA Official Member

Goddamn, and I'm out here without having managed to score even one.... Bastiges....

16. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

awesome pictures there.

17. Couloirman

Couloirman Huge member

Wow. Can't believe how long the stock for this drop has lasted. All 3 still available-- green, black CF and blue twill. Must have been a massive batch or the market has finally been satisfied. Finally got my black CF :)

18. Mastema

Mastema Little Member JDBA Official Member

Looks like the green and black have finally sold out, only 4 more blue twill left

19. sniiped

sniiped Average member

*3 left
    Damn my splurging

20. Herbinator74

Herbinator74 Little member

IMG_3175.jpg IMG_3174.jpg IMG_3176.jpg
    I'll just leave these here...

Cpfrombv and Batmanticore like this.