1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The legend returns: Introducing the Carbon Basilisk-R, coming in 2016

twirl Nov 20, 2015

1. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

The quantity was displayed as 1 left for each knife to limit the number purchased. Unless you're saying that you purchased and checked immediately after at which point it was sold out.

2. Jonre

Jonre JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Well I'm out $135 on some gift cards until I can get word back from the BHQ guys. Not the best start to the afternoon I can admit :bwah:

Edit: just got the Order Confirmation Email. the amount of mood swings this whole thing has given me in like the past couple of hours is probably not healthy. going to go drink. Kudos gang

EDIT EDIT: Another CF in Stock. grab it quick

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
  3. coldsteel30

coldsteel30 Little member

just got shipment notification for all three of mine. SWEET!

4. MidnightAbyss

MidnightAbyss JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Can't wait to see them on the VooDoo in a couple weeks for $625. :thumbsup::unintroduced:

5. institches

institches Little member

This has happened to me before. Their credit card processing gets overwhelmed and crashes so they will need to run your card again. They will honor your reservation. Just call them.

EDIT Just saw your last post, congrats!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2016
  6. institches

institches Little member

Call them (see previous post). They will hold your order for 3 days.

7. oregonian

oregonian Huge member

I just don't want to!

JAKMAN32 likes this.
  8. rackreal

rackreal Huge member

BHQ Customer Service Representative sent me confirmation email after they require my othe credit card.
    Hope it will happen to you all too:thumbsup:

9. genetik_defekt

genetik_defekt Little member

Jeez you fellas don't mess around. They were all gone pretty quickly

10. san-mai-usa

san-mai-usa JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Is this it, or will there be any more releases of the Bremen CF and the blue twill?
    Totally missed out on getting the blue.:cry:

11. Mooney

Mooney Little member

Loctite

I was fortunate enough to be able to order one of these knives before they sold out. I was wondering, do they come pre-loctited? And if so, about how long do you think it will last?

12. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

loctite love you long time

13. Baliwolfe

Baliwolfe Little member

grey g10

Those grey g10 variations came out super clean! Fingers crossed I have the ninja skills next time (and that more are coming) :ross:

14. Foreman

Foreman JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I got my green carbon fiber today and the first thing that came to mind is WOW!!! :devilzeek This thing is a beauty. Thanks Mr. Hom

15. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

Whew, I was starting to get worried, but I just now finally got my shipping confirmation! On their way into my grabby hands are a green CF and an original CF!
    :jumping:
    Blade HQ has yet to disappoint me (or rather, not impress the crap out of me each time) with their communication and terrific service! :spinsmile:

16. Mooney

Mooney Little member

Mine came in today and it is amazing! As my first quality balisong I am super excited. Thanks for making a great product!

17. SlickLikeAGato

SlickLikeAGato JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

If I may ask, Will the grey g10 be re-released? I was on the job so I could take a shot at one.

18. Wadcutder

Wadcutder JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Shipping conformation on my black CF as well. I wanted green but was trampled at the door.:bwah:

19. oregonian

oregonian Huge member

My green cf just arrived! I love the satin blade! Thanks Jerry. Once again you have outdone yourself

20. jnguyen7425

jnguyen7425 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member