1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The legend returns: Introducing the Carbon Basilisk-R, coming in 2016

twirl Nov 20, 2015

1. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

I came just to see the butt hurt of those who didn't get one, and I am not disappointed.

:bwah:

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  2. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

Thank you to the member who got me one! That was awesome! Cant wait for this one.

Congrats Guys!

3. navyBlade

navyBlade Little member

i am a finisher. i got one.

4. JAKMAN32

JAKMAN32 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Quit giving away secrets the more people muddle it up the better the chance those of us that are prepared have :unintroduced:

5. WalkingTree

WalkingTree JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

beats being a fluffer any day... :bwah:

6. Stayxsweet

Stayxsweet Little member JDBA Official Member

:bwah::ross:

7. jnguyen7425

jnguyen7425 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I was too late. Shit, god fucking dammit. Son of a bitch. Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!!

I couldn't get a second one.:ross:

8. skyred24

skyred24 Average member

Hope to get lucky on the 2nd batch release.

9. Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Unbelievable.

Congrats to Jerry and those that scored.

10. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

:domo:
    how many you guys got?
    i got 18!!!

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  11. Blade HQ

Blade HQ BladeHQ Knife Maker or Craftsman

Wow. Thanks for all the support of Jerry and BHQ, those went quick. We DO have MORE coming soon, so if you missed out, there is still a chance. You may have noticed that there was no lag from traffic. We've beefed up our system to handle these bigger loads and it looks like everything went off without a hitch. Now off to do some packing and shipping....

-Jacob

Linos likes this.
  12. WalkingTree

The second run is always less intense. The majority who were really gunning for them got em already, and those left out get in on the the rest. You'll get yours

13. Jonre

Jonre JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

grats to the people that managed to snag one. wish everyone the best of luck in the next batch :thumbsup:

14. Silent Jay

Silent Jay Flips more than he speaks JDBA Official Member

I missed out. not exactly sure what went down with the checkout system.

But now I'm off to go cry for eternity :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

15. jnguyen7425

jnguyen7425 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Had no problems ordering mine. Was logged in a ready to check out. My billing and shipping address was already updated, payment method was ready, and all i had to do was add to cart and check out. Missed out on past balis, wasn't gonna miss out on this one. Good luck to getting on the second batch to those who didn't get on the first batch.

16. skyred24

skyred24 Average member

Yeah I agree with you on that...so hopefully I get one on the next release.

17. genetik_defekt

genetik_defekt Little member

Homie got me one.

Yiew! :thumbsup:

Edit. Should say thanks to the JD member who was on it, like butter on toast. Do you Americans say that? Butter on toast.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  18. Perdition

Perdition JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Well, that was fast

19. WalkingTree

Considering how fast these went, I think the maximum should be brought down to two... Its gotta be a little more fair to those who truly want even just one of these knives. 3 is just gratuitous to the resellers.

Da?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2016
  20. Wafflez

Wafflez Average member Fucktard

When you get the confirmation email...:manganr::manganr::manganr::manganr:

[​IMG]