1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

the first Boston JDBA meeting

begreen61 Feb 26, 2018

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Bob I am so stupid to this shit some one will have to sit down with me do the step by step ,, me and the digital world never did get along

2. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

I've never done it, so I can't walk you through it. Just drink half a bottle of Robitussin then search youtube for "How to compress video to upload to youtube", or you could skip the Robitussin and just watch the instruction video.... :bwah:

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Once about 30 years ago never again ,,OMG talk about getting sick .Now DMT is the shit Man,,you be talking to the spirts,,, you all can have the DM

4. Dino Dogg

Dino Dogg Dino Devil

I Have off JD for quite abit.I live south of Boston Please contact when you plan another meeting Id love to come and meet you guys.Dino.

Morgan McQueeney likes this.
  5. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Maybe you should come around a little more often. They just had the SECOND meet-up in September.

Meet-ups are usually discussed in Devil's Meet and Greet Section, located here https://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/devils-meet-and-greet-section.26/

The 2nd Meet-up thread was here https://www.jerzeedevil.com/threads/boston-area-2nd-official-jd-hook-up.173354/

Kelper and Morgan McQueeney like this.
  6. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The next Boston meet will be December 8th in Fitchburg Ma. 01420. More details to come Brothers and Sisters .

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

Kelper and crogers like this.