1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Federal Mandates

begreen61 Nov 8, 2021

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Huevos, Samb, chutcher and 2 others like this.
  2. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Screw them man dates!

begreen61 likes this.
  3. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I'll be honest, I'm fucking sick of having my livelihood threatened over it.

begreen61 likes this.
  4. begreen61

That's what's the Second Amendment is all about . and I'm so sick of it tooooooo ,,Fuck with are lives ,Threating are Livelyhoods ,,when is enough is enough,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

chutcher likes this.
  5. seandavid55

Received a letter (email) of disciplinary action. I don't work at a computer, so that's a handy way to receive a time sensitive document.

Today, I got another one saying that the second part of my discipline will begin on the 18th. Doesn't say what that is and no one seems to know.

Definitely some decisions to make. If I continue to "not comply", I will have to take two weeks off unpaid. Then there will be another warning and another week off. Then termination begins.

Work is a huge part of my life. It's sure been upended. Just frustrated

chutcher and begreen61 like this.
  6. begreen61

being proud of you doesn't pay the bills but with the vax creating heart desiese ,,being dead don't pay the bills period,, get a lawer ,,appeals court saids its unconstitional , and who evers in charge is pulling a dictatorship . thats how i see it

g

chutcher likes this.
  7. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

The Govenment is definitely overstepping its boundaries on this one. Mandate sounds more like dictate.

chutcher and begreen61 like this.
  8. begreen61

It is a dictatorship ,,Biden going agins the The Courts saying it is a direct violation of are constitutional rights . and I bet you anything there will be no 2022 elections ,,I predict another PLANDEMIC and will have to cancle the elections ,, Thats the only way they won't lose power .You watch , Bill Gates Predicts chicken/small POX 4 months ago ,,funny all a sudden there are 2 reported cases last week ,,He predicted the CCP virus ((calling it a SARS like virus )) ,,he's has one hell of a Crystal Ball I'll tell ya .

g

snache and chutcher like this.
  9. seandavid55

I'm hearing a rumor that they are going to accept all the Resonable Accommodation forms. Meaning the religious and medical exemptions. If this is true, it makes the whole thing even more of a joke.

Regardless, I think there will be some big changes soon for me.

snache and begreen61 like this.
  10. Samb

Samb Should be a custom title here

Id take the shot. It probably won't hurt you, and you can keep working.

snache likes this.
  11. chutcher

snache and seandavid55 like this.
  12. seandavid55

snache likes this.
  13. seandavid55

Looks like my two weeks off unpaid starts Sunday. They turned off my access cards and confiscated my key. I was notified of it on the 18th.

Really surprised me. Didn't think after the Supreme Court ruling they would keep pushing so hard. But they are.

14. begreen61

This is Bullshit ,, England has just lifted all restrictions ,, and going to treat the CCP virus as they do with the flu . Getting time to take out the elites and destroy the woke fuckers ,,, I'm willing to die for my God given right to be free,,, and I mean it

15. seandavid55

16. seandavid55

Received about 4 phone calls telling me to be at work Monday.

Suspended yesterday, changed today. Feel like a horse getting the reigns yarded back and forth.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    chutcher, begreen61 and snache like this.
  17. begreen61

My friend they can't replace you and they know it ,, do the 2 weeks ,,tell them you took a temp job for 2 weeks to pay the bills ,, make them sweat for stressing you out .

I say if they go woke make them go Broke .

g

Samb and chutcher like this.
  18. chutcher

repost... Finally some truth about this farce is starting to leak through the MSM. Yes, Fox is MSM. Those of us that have been paying attention have been saying this from the beginning...
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/epQJDUkj7uEs/

Last edited: Jan 22, 2022
    seandavid55 and begreen61 like this.
  19. seandavid55

One thing that is really frustrating me at the moment, is that they knew it was in the Supreme Court. All other parts of the mandate were already over turned. Yet they were still pushing and scaring people into getting something they didn't want. The sensible thing would have been to just take a step back till the ruling.

I believe they knew this was going to happen. So, they wanted to scare as many people as they could into getting it before it was shot down. Even down to the last minute.

chutcher likes this.
  20. chutcher

That is exactly what they are doing. I work for one of the largest tech companies in the world and they have told us get the vax by the deadline or go on unpaid administrative leave. They have been pushing it really hard until yesterday when I received an email that my access card would be deactivated and I would not be able to enter any company offices, but I would be able to work from home until further notice. The email stated this was because I was not in compliance with the mandate, however I have a religious exemption. They later sent out an email clarifying that it applied to both employees with an exemption and without. They are not letting anyone go and we called their bluff. My office has some kind of protected, secure, direct line to congress in a secret room. I'm sure they have been coordinating the push with them. Pure evil fucks.