1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Everyman knife

deathtakeslast Aug 11, 2013

1. deathtakeslast

deathtakeslast Enormous member

Today was a hot and humid day. Most of today was spent outside with my son and The Everyman knife by Artificum Solis Bladeworks. This knife is made from 01 tool steel. Has a 3-7/8in blade and overall 8-1/2. Handle is wrapped 550 paracord that is epoxied. I know a lot of you are going to hate and talk about it hurting your hand for woodsman stuff. I used it alot today while hot and sweating and I have no hot spots nor felt any, but then again I KNOW how to use a knife. The edge is something new to me. Its listed on their site as a chisel grind which I have always hated, but not this one. Its beveled and sort of zero ground on one side then no bevel but a edge on the other. WOW works great. Sheath comes it a pancake style kydex rig that has 550 cord that allows it to mount most anyway you like. You can remove it and replace it with a tec-lock device or molle clip if you want to. Also it fits perfectly in a Maxpedition Remora bags shoulder part. Artificum Solis makers are flexible and offer other handle wrap and sheath in other colors, they’ll even fully customize this knife. As you notice I didn’t do any fire starting with it. Its 01 tool steel so we all know it will work. The spine is just right to do this. I did some basic stuff with it. Fuzzy curls, notching, and drilled a hole in a piece of hard dead wood. No tip damage. This was just a short review, but expect more from this knife. I highly recommend this knife. It is Made in the USA by America’s

2. deathtakeslast

few more pics EM8.JPG

EM6.JPG

EM7.JPG

3. deathtakeslast

last of the pics EM13.JPG

EM12.JPG

EM11.JPG

EM9.jpg

EM10.JPG