1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Corona Virus CV-19 Survival Thread AKA This is the End My Friend

El Gringo Feb 13, 2020

1. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

So... getting back. I'm pretty much fucked of a job as the ship sinks into the horizon.
    Mind those numbers mate 13,680 ( see what it was when I posted earlier ) You times them every week by 2 for abouts 15 weeks and ya gots yur magic number.
    There will be looting, there will be panic in the streets, as sure as Bruce ate Robert Shaw in 1975

Stock up, don't panic. Stay away from people...especially if they tell you its only the flu.
    Work swift and smart. Times short. Keep your secret. And prepare.

Truth:
    Michaelsavage.com
    Pandemicnews.com

PS Alex Jones went off the deep end, even for me. I think he had a talking to, to ease the panic button. He's now saying 100 plus countries are lying about the numbers and the virus in order to hurt our president and bring in the new world order. He lost me.

**I did name call earlier out of my ignorance and apologize. I have edited and corrected. Nothing personal. Sorry.

Good bye for now..
    prep and stay safe.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    seandavid55 and tubtar like this.
  2. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Someone has to continue the conversation when others go for a piss.

~b

3. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

No, he finally came to his fucking senses and realized this weak ass chinese engineered virus was planted here to not kill us, but to scare us, and keep our eyes off the ball for a total fucking takeover. The entire shit has been propaganda from the start, and it all originated from china. They have controlled the narrative ever sense. I was watching this shit very early on infowars with all of the countless videos of people dropping dead in in the streets in china with the virus. I was scared shitless then that the virus may wipe us all out.

Now, a couple of months later and it has spread to over 100 more countries. How come we do not see the videos of people dropping dead in the streets everywhere else? I'll tell you... pure propaganda.

Yeah, be prepared people and God bless. Something is really fucked up here.

Yes, there are 13680 laboratory confirmed corona virus cases with 150 deaths. That is a mortality rate of 1%. Now let's look at some more numbers...

CDC stats for the flu since September. Look at the fucking numbers yourself
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/index.htm
    - Estimated 36 million infected
    - 222,552 laboratory confirmed cases
    - 22,000 DEATHS since September. I repeat 22,000 deaths since September for flu verses 150 for corona virus. We are shutting the entire nation down for 150 deaths.

They calculate the flu mortality rate based on the estimates, not the laboratory confirmed cases.

If you apply the same methodology they are using to calculate the mortality rate for the chinese virus, deaths divided by confirmed laboratory cases, you would get a nearly 10% mortality rate for the flu with 22,000 DEATHS so far since September.

Sorry Brother, the numbers don't add up and the virus ain't scaring me. I've done the numbers and I just do not see it. What scares the absolute shit out of me is how everyone is reacting to how the media is slanting the story and how our nation is shutting down almost every aspect of our economy and personal lives.

Fuck, there are articles out there about how china's factories are opening up and chugging along like nothing happened. WFT

I am 1000% positive there is something very wrong here and we are not being told the truth.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    begreen61 likes this.
  4. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Just one more thing then I'm gone..

Do not order freeze dried food buckets at this time. The lag time for delivery is too long... like 12 weeks or something.
    Its too late for that at this point. Get dehydrated soups, meals and such at the local store. Canned goods and dried beans, rice, pasta, and peanut butter. Get creative.

chutcher likes this.
  5. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Some say China doesn't even test now , and they fake their new numbers. And they're building a new hospital ?
    Perhaps your right. At this point is it really in your best interest to convince us that the ship isn't sinking while we feel our socks getting wet?
    Give it up Charlie. Game over.

PS It looks like a third person has stepped in to post something under your moniker. Do you guys work shifts or something?

6. chutcher

I hate to say it, but if either of us is correct, we are royally fucked.

7. chutcher

What the fuck does that even mean? It sure as hell sounds like you are playing by one of the key marxist rules of accusing others of what you are doing.

tubtar likes this.
  8. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Take that!

9. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

TPAlternative 4.jpg

10. crogers

I just made a run to the grocery store. I had a few things to pick up, mostly for my 85 year old mom. Nothing too urgent, just some general grub and dry goods...

En route to the store, I conceived a "social experiment" to test the general atmosphere of my hometown....

While shopping, I endeavored to speak to EVERYBODY that I met. Reactions were, shall we say, varied...

The first woman I spoke to looked at me like I'd just told her I wanted to ass fuck her in the frozen foods cooler! A few just avoided eye contact entirely, like I was wearing a plague outfit or something.

The morons , er... customers wearing their economy surgical masks all but ran for the hills when I spoke.

Most shoppers went out of their way to avoid any contact with other shoppers.

The only people that were even civil, were the store employees. They seemed genuine and are probably just thankful that they still have a job, something a lot of people don't have suddenly.

Anyway, I decided that just because we are supposed to be social distancing doesn't mean we have to be anti-social. Think about it as you go through the next few weeks/months/howeverthefucklongthisshittakes.

11. crogers

Awwww... ain't she sweet!

KnittedTP.jpg

ded i, seandavid55, Kelper and 5 others like this.
  12. kwackster

kwackster Huge member

https://trends.gab.com/coronavirus

I posted the link because the website it refers to has been a useful & trustworthy source of news to me for a few years now, much more so than the main stream media in my country is, so i thought i'd share it with my fellow forum members here.

13. crogers

TPAlternative 6.jpg

14. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Damnit man these fucks are going crazy. Gonna try my normal kroger run in the morning. We'll see what the fuck happens.

So Weds morning I leave work to run up to the blueberry farm we recently acquired to let the pest guy into the house to spray. I'm sittin in the truck at the gate by the road and suddenly a deranged, very pissed off black woman wearing a bathrobe and pj pants walks right by me (onto my land) towards the blueberry field. We immediately had heated words, she quickly approached the truck, slapped my window and i backed out of the driveway. She walked in front of the truck, while i kept reversing while cussing each other an 1/8th mile down the street. I have 37 seconds of this on video and can't seem to send it to myself to upload on here, phone says the file is too large.

.....The whole point of my ramble is this....I called 911, told them about the trespassing, that the situation turned violent, my firearm was pulled and, for the first time in my life, seconds away from being discharged at somebody.....Fellas the cops never fucking came. I waited 1 hour and 20 minutes. The pest guy came, i showed him the video, told him what happened and he kept his pistol on him during the service. But fuck guys they never fuckin came. I went back to the shop, told my boss what happened. He called one of our customers that was a hinds co SO. He says 90% of them we're sent home tues morning. The whole point of all this happening this week (spraying, internet hookup) was I'm supposed to be bringing the wife and kids out there tomorrow morning to live corona free for a couple weeks and now i freaking out over this crazy fuck. My closest neighbor, who owns 268 acres surrounding my measly 11.5, is neighbored by 2 other farms. One being Cal- Maine Foods who owns half of the fucking county. My point being, no home/ area to associate this mother fucker to and she possibly come straight out the woods on me and I don't know when/ if she'll return. The only thing im afraid of here is what the law is gonna do when i splatter this bitch into a blueberry bush. The situation will be different if she comes back and my family is there. FUCKIN A FELLAS!!!!

seandavid55 and apdallaround like this.
  15. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

During Katrina I knew a person who shot someone defending there property, the cops came out but said, dont worry about it. Killed a mf'er and they said DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.

16. crogers

Yeah, but that's TEXAS. Some states aren't quite as lenient with shooting looters.... :manganr:

tubtar, seandavid55 and apdallaround like this.
  17. crogers

Oh, and while I'm here....

CoronaVirusOrgy.jpg

18. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

"Can't We All Just Sing-A-Long"

tubtar, apdallaround and crogers like this.
  19. crogers

This could possibly come in handy these days....

20. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

It was Louisiana but hey, lotta good folks to our east.