1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Corona Virus CV-19 Survival Thread AKA This is the End My Friend

El Gringo Feb 13, 2020

1. Samb

Samb Should be a custom title here

I'm 65 so they probably won't have to wait long.

2. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Hmmmm.... That sounds like a statement of no hope. Where are you coming from with that? Do you feel like we are so far gone that there is no return and we deserve what we get?

Pinoy Knife and begreen61 like this.
  3. Samb

I've seen old and it isn't pretty. I'd rather cash in the chips now than to die in a nursing home.

4. chutcher

Yeah, I hear you. Stay as far away as you can from those murderous nursing homes as you can. You see what they did in NY with the nursing homes just to boost the "covid" numbers

begreen61 likes this.
  5. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

Once you look behind the curtain and realize we are all just pawns.......follow the money to see where the true power lies.

nostimos, jimmyjo and chutcher like this.
  6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

@chutcher is on point ,,he's is 100% right ,if we don't pull are heads out of are asses were fucked are children and all future children are fucked ,,I turn 60 tomorrow I lived a awesome life ,,I'm on point for my son ,,theres also 160 camps internment camp they are calling them being built throughout the states for 6 months stays (( for all are safety ))so they say ,,sounds like nizi germany all over again infact they are using Hitlers play by play book on separating and dividing the people through FEAR ,,color and social standards ,,
    @chutcher you ever get more intel ,make sure i get it ,I average 4 hrs a day in research for the past 4 years ,we make good neighbors

g

jimmyjo and chutcher like this.
  7. chutcher

8. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Too late pulled. Google is not your friend. Amazing the new mandates. Why is the CDC making law.
    The United Nations is at the border.
    The delta strain is much more contagious it's the one infecting people now.
    Funny I didn't think they had any way to test the strain.
    Citizens are told to mask and stay apart, while the southern border is wide open.

nostimos, Pinoy Knife and chutcher like this.
  9. chutcher

It's still up on Rumble. Here is a link that has it all... a link to the video and and links to all the supporting documentation the doctor references
    https://liveandlocalacadiana.com/a-...ience-from-a-school-board-meeting-in-indiana/

10. begreen61

woodlander and chutcher like this.
  11. chutcher

If you haven't noticed folks, the bulk of us are still alive after more than a year and a half, even the huge bunch that have not taken the jab nor the ones that have never put on a mask. It's complete BS.

12. begreen61

Before the vax young people got it and had no affect's to very little ,Now many young adults and children have died from the vax in fact more children have died from this vac than all the vaccines combined made to date ,don't believe me look it up ,they now also show the symptoms more ,,after vax than before ,,,,

Last edited: Aug 10, 2021
    chutcher likes this.
  13. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

NotBadLockDown.jpg

14. crogers

ProperMaskProtection.jpg

Samb likes this.
  15. crogers

TermiteVaccine.gif

snache and Samb like this.
  16. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

There's data that no more death happened in 2020 than 2019..2018...2017. No new cemeteries were build. And coffin makers weren't bitching that they had to work overtime.

dragoncutlery and chutcher like this.
  17. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

I had occasion to take the Duramectin ( horse Ivermectin ) . Went from a nightly sore throat and sneezing... constant dull headache..stuffed sinuses. Progressed to coughing... than burning sensation in my chest when coughing .
    Out of nowhere was shaking with chills and a temp of over 100.

Took the proper dose of horse paste and in a couple hours temp was back to normal. Took for 4 more days with just a touch of sinus congestion barely lingering.
    Stuff seemed to have worked for me. Don't know if it was Cov ( didnt get tested ) but the Ivermectin pretty much made it do a U turn.

Following up with plenty vitamin D and oil of oregano pills.

chutcher and woodlander like this.
  18. Samb

I took the shots and had no problems at all. If I had it to do over I'd still take the shots, up to the individual but don't be surprised down the road if you're not allowed access to places without the shot card your issued. The way things are looking it might be a good idea to stock up on toilet paper. Don't be caught with your pants down.

19. chutcher

Don't be surprised if that experimental RNA gene therapy (it's not a vaccine!!!) you took has negative consequences down the road.

20. chutcher

There are tons of videos out there of morticians stating there was no uptick in business in 2020. It was a normal year just like any other. The only upticks were probably in the dimwit controlled areas where they have allowed lawlessness to run rampant.