1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Corona Virus CV-19 Survival Thread AKA This is the End My Friend

El Gringo Feb 13, 2020

1. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

About time.

BREAKING: Starting Thursday, March 19, Walmart will be open 7 am to 8:30 pm.
    Limits will be placed on the purchase of certain categories including paper products, milk, eggs, cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, water, diapers, wipes, formula and baby food.
    MORE:
    “Store Operating Hours
    Walmart U.S. stores will adjust operating hours to 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Stores that open later than 7 a.m. will continue their regular starting hours. This will further help associates restock the shelves for customers while continuing to clean and sanitize the store. While the store hours change for customers, our associates will continue to have access to their regular scheduled shifts and full hours.
    Special Shopping Hours
    We know our older customers could be more vulnerable to the coronavirus and to better support them, Walmart is offering special shopping hours. From March 24 through April 28, Walmart stores will host an hour-long senior shopping event every Tuesday for customers aged 60 and older. This will start one hour before the store opens. Our Pharmacies and Vision Centers will also be open during this time.
    Item Limitations
    We know communities are counting on us more than ever and we are determined to serve the broadest number of customers and ensure they have access to the key items they are looking for. Our stores will have limits for customers in certain categories including paper products, milk, eggs, cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, water, diapers, wipes, formula and baby food.”

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

FamilyDevestated.jpg

Rocco, seandavid55, El Gringo and 5 others like this.
  3. crogers

DieTomorrow.jpg

wcjohn, Rocco, seandavid55 and 8 others like this.
  4. crogers

HomeSchooling.jpg

Rocco, Kelper, apdallaround and 2 others like this.
  5. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

George Carlin laid out seven beauties.
    I'm partial to " cunt ".

wcjohn, Rocco, seandavid55 and 4 others like this.
  6. tubtar

Sunday , the wife was shopping and grabbed a 12 roll pack of T.P.
    Some nitwit in the aisle asked her if she was hoarding.
    She just rolled her eyes , but I told her she should have reminded the dumb fuck that we did , in fact , take shits before this virus got here.

ded i, Rocco, seandavid55 and 7 others like this.
  7. tubtar

So I'm guessing a tongue kiss is out of the question ?

8. tubtar

Well , well , well.....................shit is certainly getting weird.
    I am back to doing the death march at malls near me since they closed the gym I go to.
    Monday , maybe 10 % of the stores were closed.
    Yesterday ( Wednesday ) it was about 90 %.
    Traffic ? Non existent.
    So what ever this shit is , it is real.
    But I do not see massive body counts.
    I do see one gigantic economic shit sandwich for everyone , but the wealthy.
    Losing a chunk of your portfolio is not the same pain as deciding whether you can afford groceries this week or not.
    Hourly workers , production workers............you are in line behind retail and service industry , but it is starting.
    And just how long it takes to put this behind us is going to be a big mystery for now.
    I do think we will come out of it in decent shape , but I also see how it is going to be used to strip away more rights and freedoms.
    That is my second biggest concern.
    The ball I will be keeping my eye on is civil unrest.
    Which will serve to justify concern # 2 for our elected representatives.
    For now , I am looking out for elderly who are inside our personal orbits...........seeing that they have groceries and transportation etc.
    And I will do everything in my power to insure that they do not become victims if shit goes too far south.
    I remarked about my mall walk / death march that I had the place to myself , but figured that foot traffic would pick up nicely once the looting got going proper.
    I was only half joking.
    Living in a city , this is a very real concern.
    Police have already thrown in the towel regarding arrests for street crimes , and the message this sends is the wrong one to those who would seek to exploit this problem for personal gain.
    We just have to keep our heads and focus on solving problems , rather than adding to the long list of problems we are already facing.
    As a man much wiser than me once said , " Alright , Fuckers..........let's do this ".

9. tubtar

I will not allow a virus to keep me from laughing.
    bass player.jpg

10. tubtar

Or getting a boner............ bread.jpg

wcjohn, Rocco, begreen61 and 9 others like this.
  11. tubtar

Or laughing some more............. wash your hands.jpg

12. crogers

For the dog lovers among us...

TPAlternative 5.jpg

Rocco, seandavid55, El Gringo and 6 others like this.
  13. crogers

PineapplePizza.jpg

seandavid55, Kelper, chutcher and 4 others like this.
  14. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

IMG_6541.jpg

ded i, Rocco, Flip Tripper and 5 others like this.
  15. crogers

16. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

Lol! Is it true you crazy fuckers are stockpiling ammunition? Armageddon seems to be on it's way. Second Amendment rules apply! Stay safe my yankee friends. I have toilet paper, pasta and Benchmade for those stubborn klingons so all good here!

ded i, tubtar, Flip Tripper and 2 others like this.
  17. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

NOW its 13,680 … please do the math . Honestly I didn't know if I would be banned from my last post, but I had to speak my mind out of urgency. There are phases : Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

I've been here since 2007 and I was willing to get drunk , called a fucktard and even get banned to get my word out. I even attacked some nube member that I don't know and accused them of being a disinformation shill working for a foreign government. Wither this is true or false does not matter at this point.
    Hold on, got to take a piss...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  18. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories Average Member

19. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Where I live all 'non-essential' work was told to shut down.. except take out (food) ...you know the drill. My work being the oil / gas industry warehousing, shipping - receiving was told last week we were "essential" workers.
    TONIGHT, way after working hours, our mgr calls each of our cell phones and informs us of new rules that 2 bodies will be at the warehouse at any one time. The slimy fucks. They're yelling down at the coal shovelers below deck telling us what a good job we're doing; while they get ready to board the life boats!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    Balibuyer and tubtar like this.
  20. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

Please son pay attention... I said I'd be back after a piss.
    Now if you don't mind I'll continue then you can have your say... does that work for you lad?