1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Corona Virus CV-19 Survival Thread AKA This is the End My Friend

El Gringo Feb 13, 2020

1. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

FB_IMG_1594134022173.jpg

Balibuyer, crogers and apdallaround like this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Mostly I just find beef, chicken, or pork liver. I prefer the beef and chicken. I have never tried lamb.

Kelper likes this.
  3. crogers

BoringLockDown.jpg

Kelper and apdallaround like this.
  4. crogers

LockDownStirCrazy.gif

5. crogers

ReopeningALittle.gif

6. adnj

adnj Huge member

Sorry but the Covid-19 positive results are from diagnostic tests -- not from antibody tests.

In fact, some could actually be less susceptible to Covid-19 infection because of the common corona virus. That's a good thing.

What tests are used to diagnose COVID-19?
    The FDA approved two types of tests for diagnosing COVID-19 — molecular and antigen.

• Molecular test. This test detects genetic material of the virus using a lab technique called polymerase chain reaction (PCR). Also called a PCR test, a health care worker collects fluid from a nasal or throat swab or from saliva. Results may be available in minutes if analyzed onsite or one to two days if sent to an outside lab. Molecular tests are considered very accurate when properly performed by a health care professional, but the rapid test appears to miss some cases. The FDA also approved certain COVID-19 at-home test kits, available only with doctor approval: A nasal swab kit and a saliva kit. The sample is mailed to a lab for testing. The FDA warns consumers against buying unapproved home tests, because they may be inaccurate and unsafe.
    • Antigen test. This newer COVID-19 test detects certain proteins that are part of the virus. Using a nasal or throat swab to get a fluid sample, antigen tests can produce results in minutes. Because these tests are faster and less expensive than molecular tests are, some experts consider antigen tests more practical to use for large numbers of people. A positive antigen test result is considered very accurate, but there's an increased chance of false negative results — meaning it's possible to be infected with the virus but have negative antigen test results. So antigen tests aren't as sensitive as molecular tests are. Depending on the situation, the doctor may recommend a molecular test to confirm a negative antigen test result.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases...ert-answers/covid-antibody-tests/faq-20484429

apdallaround and Balibuyer like this.
  7. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Sorry, not according to this, which I already posted just below the post you quoted...
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...-test-data-pennsylvania-georgia-texas/611935/

"The government’s disease-fighting agency is conflating viral and antibody tests, compromising a few crucial metrics that governors depend on to reopen their economies. Pennsylvania, Georgia, Texas, and other states are doing the same."

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    apdallaround and Balibuyer like this.
  8. adnj

adnj Huge member

Then you must agree that there are fewer diagnostic tests being given than stated, that the number of new hospital presentatiions vs. positive tests is at a greater rate than is stated and that tested mortality is at a higher rate than is stated.

9. chutcher

Please break down the numbers as to how you came to that conclusion.

10. adnj

adnj Huge member

I don't think so. LOL I won't go down that rabbit hole with you.

You just want to believe that it's a hoax. With an expected 208K deaths by Nov 1, versus 62K deaths from the flu during the H1N1 outbreak.

You keep thinking good thoughts. I am going outside to cut the grass around my bunker!

Balibuyer likes this.
  11. chutcher

I do not see how you reached a logical conclusion that you get a higher mortality rate if the CDC is reporting cases by conflating viral and antibody results

12. chutcher

Do you need me to dig up the 7 page CDC mandate where they demand deaths, regardless if they die with/die of/ or suspected to have died from covid, be classified always as covid deaths? This means someone can die of a massive heart attack, have a positive covid antibody test result, and will have covid as the primary cause of death although they really died of the heart attack. This mandate greatly inflates the number of deaths compared to all past mortality rates.

13. chutcher

Why don't you listen to an IL public health official and MD explain to you how they are counting all deaths with positive covid results as covid as cause of death, regardless of actual cause of death. It is an obvious fraud. They are publicly telling you how they are lying to you but for some reason so many people do not want to hear it.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
    Balibuyer likes this.
  14. crogers

BettererYear.jpg

15. crogers

BatShitCrazy.gif

16. crogers

WaayTooCasualFriday.gif

17. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

my team and i have developed the n-100 mask

sure to not let covid in
    [​IMG]

18. crogers

Needs duct tape to seal around the edges.... :madaddy:

Kelper, chutcher and apdallaround like this.
  19. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

i was thinking the ziptie would be enough but you are right. a good seal for safety is a must

Kelper, chutcher and crogers like this.
  20. crogers

FuturePlans.jpg