1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Corona Virus CV-19 Survival Thread AKA This is the End My Friend

El Gringo Feb 13, 2020

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

2. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Well, it looks like Fox actually mentioned the article...

3. crogers

HowSoBad.png

4. crogers

NoTP.png

:cheesydevil:

seandavid55, tubtar, Manganr and 3 others like this.
  5. crogers

EssentialJob.jpg

6. crogers

7. crogers

Day#8.jpg

Rio, Flip Tripper, RexRippin and 4 others like this.
  8. Balibuyer

Balibuyer Little member JDBA Official Member

Couldn't agree more brother. I quit watching the news when we stopped using cable, sat, etc. Which was an easy 5 years ago. I Have always believed the government/ news play against us. They can say and show whatever they need to, to which ever part of the world they need to. We look at ole Kimmy fuck wad over there in the good old North Korea and can't imagine how he isolates that many mother fuckers and makes them believe what he needs them to believe. And bam....we're in the exact same boat and we've always been there. Only over here the word for it is "freedom". These fucks pick and choose which bullshit to fuck us up with. A school shooting, a mass shooting, a middle eastern attack, an economy crash, a Korean attack, a deadly virus. With many, many more to come. They never happen at the same time, and they might as well make them seasonal. Fuckin fuck these fuckin fucks up their fuckin fuck holes. Anyways, not my whole take on it, its 7am and I done got fairly stoned. Fuck it, I'm gonna go cut a couple acres of grass. Y'all watch out today, they were absolutely fucked at Kroger yesterday.

9. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

I kind of think that this is the course for all of us.
    And any and all arguments regarding numbers and the source are simply window dressing.
    The virus is gonna kill some people...........probably a good number of people.
    And our lives are going to change significantly as a result of this business.
    Here is where we will see if we are actually people who believe in freedom and rights , or if we are really just a collection fo sheep , who can't wait to be led to and from the barn.
    I am adopting a " wait and see , but try to be ready " approach to the next year.
    I think the dust will be settled for the most part by then.

10. crogers

TBH, I quit listening to the main stream news a few weeks ago when they talked to the foremost authority on pandemics... Stephen King! I shit you not. Just 'cause he wrote a couple books about 'em.... SMFH....

11. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

12. crogers

Maintaining the "appropriate" social distance....

AppropriateSocialDistance.jpg

13. crogers

14. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

15. crogers

Over.jpg

16. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

that was good, not buying biotrust for my collagen though.

our hospital is locked down.

areas around the very sick patients are serious and war zone looking but it’s to protect staff and prevent spreading. this is the same with ANY medical contact precaution.

only a handful of very sick patients needing respiratory support at this point despite more positive cases. my thoughts are with the staff that are tending to these patients.

seems like its under decent control as of now but our states ‘peak’ they claim is mid April.

since elective surgeries are on hold our OR has only 2 surgical cases scheduled today rather than the average 40-50 cases. this means our hospital census is very low with plenty of open beds and nurses getting called off.

i’m curious to see what its like here in a couple weeks at the ‘peak’

so if this ends up not being as bad as the media is claiming what do we do about it?
    kick a news reporter whenever possible? make people fear reporting the ‘news’?

17. apdallaround

forgot to mention

when entering a hospital do not wear a zorro mask and when questioned reply “Do you truly believe that life is fair, Senor de la Vega?”

18. crogers

TestsPositive.jpg

19. crogers

StupidThings.jpg

tubtar, ded i, seandavid55 and 5 others like this.
  20. apdallaround

[​IMG]

tubtar, Rio, seandavid55 and 3 others like this.