1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

The Big @$$$ Knife Sale V. 12354

Jimdo Feb 25, 2018

1. Jimdo

Jimdo JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I have the following for sale.....

While ALL of these Balisongs are in new from the manufacturer condition (unused / unflipped) they still have some various scuffs / scratches / handling marks, etc. Often times these knives arrived from the manufacturer in this condition, the Japanese Production Facilities weren't known for providing excellent handling of their knives, at this point in time. So... the point being, ALL of these Vintage Japanese Balisongs are as received from the production facility shortly after the time of production and as such many have slight 'imperfections'.

That being said, I purchased a collection from an individual and have since decided to sell it.... so here goes.

JP03 : Valor "Shanghai" Camo

NIB w/ Box

Price: $100.00

JP04 : Valor "Golden Serpent"

NIB w/ Box

Price: $125.00

JP05 : Edge Mark "Black Dragon"

NIB w/ Box

JP06 : Frost Cutlery "Ninja III"

NIB w/ Box

Price: $150.00

JP07 : Valor "Cho"

NIB w/ Box

Price: $150.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JP08 : Frost Cutlery "Ninja" BFK-6

NIB w/ Box

Price: 125.00

JP09 : Taylor "Manila Folder" G-973B

NIB w/ Box

Price: SOLD

JP10 : Valor "Shanghai" #571

NIB w/ Box

JP11 : Frost Cutlery "Philippine Butterfly"

NIB w/ Box

Price: $115.00

JP12 : Valor "Cho" Camo

NIB w/ Box

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JP13 : Edge Mark "Black Dragon"

NIB w/ Box

JP14 : Frost Cutlery "Philippine Butterfly Knife" #120

NIB w/ Box

JP15 : Valor "Ninja" Camo #533

NIB w/ Box

Price: - SOLD -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

JP16 : Taylor / Seto Dragon Claw (Manilla Latch)
    Condition: Professionally sharpened edge (very well done and very sharp) lots of scratches on the black coated blade, as seen in the pics.
    No box or sheath

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. Mike Irie Model 11 Liner Lock Folder

Specifications

Blade Steel : D2 Tool Steel

Blade Length : 4 in.
    Closed Length: 5 in.

OAL Length Opened : 9 in.

This is a great folder completely handmade by Mike Irie. It features a blue anodized titanium frame with G-10 overlays. Carbon Fiber is overlayed on top of the G-10. This knife also has a Bronze Anodized Titanium Spacer. This is an awesome tactical folder that doesn't break the bank.

Condition Note: 100% as received from Mr. Mike Irie. Very early lock up with zero blade play and dead centered in closed position.

Price: $450.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Andre De Villiers Full Custom 'Ronin' Frame lock Folding Knife

Specifications

Blade Steel : Crucible S35VN Stainless Steel

Blade Length : 3 3/4 in.

OAL Length Opened : 8 3/4 in.

This is an incredible frame lock folder from Andre De Villiers. This knife is all Titanium with a "beehive" carbon fiber inlay. Comes with the original ADV Pouch.

Condition Note: 100 % as received from ADV.

Price: $550.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

30. Tops Knives / Max Venom 'Dimachaerus' Button Lock Folding Knife / Impact Tool

Specifications

Blade Steel : 154-CM Stainless Steel

Blade Length : . 4 1/2 in.

Closed Length: 5 1/2 in.

OAL Length Opened : 10 1/4 in.

This impressive Max Venom knife was named after the Dimachaerus, a class of Roman gladiators who fought using two swords. The Dimachaerus Impact folder offers both an edged weapon and an impact weapon for tactical applications. It has an innovatively designed blade that was made to puncture, thrust and sever with ease. Max Venom's signature bottle buster finger loop provides an added level of control to the design. This knife features a hand ground blade and a razor sharp edge.

Condition Note: Approximately 99 % , Everything is all original the ONLY flaw that I can see is an incredibly light scuff mark on the non presentation side of the blade, only visible under the right lighting conditions.

Price: $225.00

[​IMG]

9. 'Rosarms' "Russian Damascus Skinner"

Specifications

Blade Steel : High Carbon Damascus

Blade Length : 3 1/2 in.

OAL Length : 8 in.

Multi Layered Handle

Beautiful Leather Sheath

All of the pieces that come from Rosarms are handmade in Russia. These are of top quality at a relatively low price point. Fit and Finish is top notch and the performance of the cutlery is world renown.

Condition Note : 100% as received from maker, Dead Mint.

Price : $225.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. James Crowell , M.S. "Cable Damascus Integral Skinner"

Specifications

Blade Steel : Cable Damascus

Blade Length : 5 in.

OAL Length : 9 3/4 in.

This is an incredible example of an integral cable damascus skinner by a Master Smith before he was a Master Smith. Mr. Crowell get his Master Smith status in 1986, 4 years after this knife was built. This is a unique knife, to be sure.

Condition Note: This knife appears to look exactly like it was made the day it was made. The edge is all original and has not been sharpened, it appears to not have cut anything at all. The handle appears to be as original as well.

Price: $350.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. William Engle Sub-Hilt Fighter and Hunter, Prototype Set

Specifications

Blade Steel : 1/4 in. Thick D2 Steel

Blade Length : 7 in. (Fighter) & 4 ¾ (Hunter)

OAL Length : 12 ½ (Fighter) & 9 ½ (Hunter)

Rag Micarta Handles w/ Stainless Steel Hardware and Full Tang Construction. This Prototype Set (marked as such) was made around 2002, the original buyer paid $950.00 for it at that time. Before anyone asks, NO…. I will not break up the set.

Condition Note : This set is at around 95% as received from Mr. Engle. The Hunter has a few light discolorations where the blade comes into contact with the hilt. The Sub-hilt Fighter is virtually new.

Price: $500.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. Jimdo

17. Calvin Nichols 'Drop Point Hunter'

Specifications

Blade Steel : Flamed Colored Damascus Steel (RC 58-59)

Blade Length : 5 in.

OAL Length : 9 1/4 in.

This knife features beautiful mammoth tooth ivory handles and gold plated screws. The blade and bolsters are Calvins own flamed colored damascus.

Condition Note : The knife is in approximately 90 % condition. It appears to have the original edge. There is some light pitting on the bolsters and some light 'cracks' in the mammoth tooth ivory which have been present on the knife since I received it some years back.

Price: $400.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Steve Myers Damascus Integral Skinner

Specifications

Blade Steel : Myers Forged High Carbon Damascus

Blade Length : 3 1/4 in.

OAL Length : 7 1/8 in.

This knife features a Musk Ox Horn handle. It's an integral build, meaning that the blade, bolsters and tang are one solid piece. This knife comes with a beautifully hand crafted sheath by Mr. Steve Myers. The wire inlays are nickel - silver. This is a beautiful example of one or Mr. Steve Myers Integral Skinners.

Condition Note : The knife is in approximately 99 % condition. It has the original edge, from Mr. Myers. There are no signs or wear or use. The same can be said for the sheath.

Price: $450.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 million and 1. Blackjack Cutlery 'Applegate Fairbairn Dagger'

Specifications

Blade Steel : A2

Blade Length : 6 1/4 in.

OAL Length : 11 1/4 in.

Apllegate Fairbairn Dagger as presented by Blackjack Cutlery made in the early 90's in Effingham, IL. Has the original sheath, no box.

Condition Note : The knife is in approximately 90 % condition. It has the original edge, from the factory. There are no signs or wear or use. The same can be said for the sheath. It does have the "traditional" crack in the bottom as illustrated in the pics.....

Price: $250.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 million and 2. Graham Clayton (aka Digby's) Mother of Pearl Dagger

Specifications

Blade Steel : 440-C Stainless

Blade Length : 6 3/4 in.

OAL Length : 11 1/4 in.

This knife is an absolute piece of art coming out of Sheffield, England in the 1980's. The fit and finish are top notch and the intricate file work is a thing of beauty. This dagger is NOT sharpened. That is to say that it is a stabbing tool or a letter opener, it literally has never been sharpened. This is what is considered an exhibition knife and therefore was never given a final edge. The handle is presentation grade mother of pearl.

Condition Note : The knife is in approximately 95 % condition. There are no signs or wear or use. The same can be said for the sheath.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 million and 3. Craig Camerer 1 Off Balisong w/ Preban Elephant Ivory Dovetailed Inserts

Specifications

Blade Steel : ELMAX

Blade Length : 4 in

This is an impeccable example of Mr. Camerers worksmanship. A flawless balisong in every regard. I can't really say much more about it than that. It features titanium handles w/ pre-ban elephant ivory dovetailed inlays and an Elmax blade running on a caged ball bearing pivot system.

Condition Note: 100 % as received from Mr. Camerer.

Price: $1,350.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 million and 4. Case XX 223-6 Fixed Blade

Specifications

Blade Steel : Stainless

Blade Length : 5 1/2 in.

OAL Length : 10 in.

This knife is in very good condition considering its age. These were made from 1964 - 1969. This has the original sheath, as well. Of course it shows sings of wear but it's an old knife.

Condition Note : The knife is in approximately 75%. The pics show the condition.

Price: $85.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 million and 5. Dan Unger 'Camp Knife'

Specifications

Blade Steel : CPM-3V

Blade Length : 8 in.

OAL Length : 12 in.

This knife is in 100% new condition as received from Mr. Unger. It's a great addition to any collection and a great user knife as well. The handle is micarta and the sheath is molded kydex. This knife is scary sharp.

Condition Note : The knife is in 100% new condition as received from the maker.
    Price: $250.00 (SPF)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  3. Jimdo

1 million and 6. John Ek Commando Knife Co. 'Magnum Hunter'

Specifications

Blade Steel : 440-C Stainless

Blade Length : 6 1/4 in.

OAL Length : 11 1/2 in.

This knife was made by Blackjack Cutlery in Effingham IL in the early 1990's. It features a rosewood handle with a brass guard and X cut brass screws holding the handle into place. This knife has the original sheath but no box.

Condition Note : The knife is in approximately 95% condition. There are some slight scuffs / scratches on the blade, presumably sheath marks. It has the original factory edge.

Price: $175.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 million and 7. Nick Johnson Drop Point Skinner

Specifications

Blade Steel : CPM-3V

Blade Length : 6 in.

OAL Length : 10 in.

This is a unique knife featuring a 'zombie hunter green' cord wrapped handle hand made by a relatively new knife maker from the STL area. Great blade steel and an expertly done handle as well as the lade grind and the edge. An excellent offering from a relatively new maker.

Condition Note : 100% as received from Mr. Johnson

Price: $250.00 (SPF)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 million and 8. Robert Terzuola M30 BattleGuard Fighter

Specifications

Blade Steel : D2 Tool Steel

Blade Length : 5 3/4 in.

OAL Length : 10 3/4 in.

This was (at the time) Robert 'Bob' Terzuola's flagship knife. This knife is literally as it came from him in 1983. This is 100% handmade by Mr. Terzuola. EVERYTHING that came with the knife originally is still with the knife. From the makers catalog, to the sheath, to the original hand written letter to the purchaser, from Bob, about remitting payment to the original wooden display box (which is a work of art in and of itself.) Black Micarta handle w/ 'sand paper' like material to improve grip and handling of the knife.

Condition Note : 100% as received from Mr. Terzuola (in 1983 !!!)

Price: - SOLD -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 million and 9. Benchmade Model 42 'T-Latch' Balisong

Specifications

Blade Steel : Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel

The venerable Model 42 Benchmade. What else is there to say? It's like the 1911 of the balisong world. Channel titanium constructed handles, Stainless steel blade. Lifetime Guaranteed by Benchmade, all American Made. Comes with original sheath, no box. It is indeed the answer to life, the universe and everything. (A Douglass Adams reference for those of you less well read, after which the Model 42 was named.) These have been discontinued for some time now, right around the turn of the century, this is the earlier version of the model 42, the "T-Latch" model, the predecessor to the "Spring Latch" model.

Condition Note: Approximately 98%, Edge is all original, never sharpened / never used.... there is a small 'scuff' or 'scratch' area on the hande (as seen in the pics) and there is an incredibly small scratch on the blade only visible under the right light, which I was unable to capture in the photos.

Price: SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 million and 10. Robert Wrench Skinner

Specifications

Blade Steel : Carbon Steel

Blade Length : 5 3/4 in.

OAL Length : 10 5/8 in.

This knife was handmade by a very intriguing individual by the name of Robert Wrench in the early to mid 1970's. It is unbelievably well made, the fit and finish is outstanding and it's an absolute tank of a knife. The sheath is also remarkably well made, although I believe he had the sheath done by another maker (Treestump Leasther Works). He made this knife for Abercrombie and Fitch while they were still a high end sporting goods store. Mr. Wrench also worked for Boeing Air and on the Apollo Space Program as well as holding a number of various knife and tool patents. This knife is a Model #4 and is serial number 029, this is a VERY rare knife by a VERY incredible person. The handle is comprised of micarta and brass. Mr. Wrench was out of Oregon.

Condition Note : Approximately 85%, the edge is all original, never sharpened but there are some scratches on the blade and some spots off pitting and corrosion, there are also two small "holes" in the micarta handle, as seen in the pics. Do bear in mind that this knife was made in the early 1970's.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    Wesferatu likes this.
  4. Jimdo

1 million and 11. Gary Ek (John Eks Son) Model #2 (Serial #23 / 50)

Blade Steel : Stainless Steel

Blade Length : 6 3/4 in.

OAL Length : 11 1/2 in.

This knife was handmade by John Eks son, Gary Ek and is a commemorative as one of the last 50 knives to be made using the 'John Ek Knife , Miami FLA' marking. This would have been around the time they moved out of Florida and into Richmond, Virginia. (Previous to BlackJack Knives buying them out and then having production done in Effingham, Illinois.) This is a VERY rare piece, obviously.... being limited to 50 units made in the classic design of his fathers venerable Model #2, which was sold exclusively to American troops going to combat in World War II.

Condition Note : Approximately 90%, edge is all original / never sharpened. There are some marks of discoloration on the blade and there are many light scratches as well. The handle is in good shape and the box and paperwork are pretty much as new.

Price: $650.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As with everything that I sell, if you're not 100% satisfied with the purchase you may certainly return the item for a complete refund of the purchase price. I, of course, cannot (and will not) be held liable for the knives AFTER they leave my possession, should the cutlery you purchased be damaged in transport and / or after you receive said cutlery, as unfortunate of a situation as that would be, there will be no refunds from me due to this. All the more reason for you to opt for insurance on the cutlery. Let me reiterate, AFTER the cutlery leaves my possession I will not be held responsible / accountable for it.

All prices are inclusive of S&H in the U.S., there will be a 4% charge for PayPal, I prefer USPS, Bank Money Orders or Cashiers Check for payment, however. Insurance is up to the buyer. No International Sales. I will wait on personal checks to clear prior to shipping. I can also process Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards, as well (again with a 4% fee).

It's YOUR responsibility to know the laws at YOUR location, not mine. Should any of these knives be illegal in your area I highly encourage you NOT to buy them.

I reserve the right to refuse sales to anyone for any reason. If you have an unsavory reputation within the community, I will not sell to you, don't ask! You'd only be wasting your time and energy.

First “I’ll take it” gets the cutlery.

My paypal address is : jj-guns (at) hot mail (dot) com

Thanks for Looking. Feel free to PM me or email me with any questions that you might have. Should my inbox be full feel free to send an email to the above email address.

I have far more pics of most of these knives but due to the new server developer being a fool I am limited to 20 pics per post, as such..... I am not able to list all the pics of each knife unless I wanted to make a new post for each knife. All of that said, should you be interested in one of these items, please contact me for additional pics.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  5. thegoodedge

thegoodedge Pacific Edge Cutlery JDBA Official Member

1 million and 9. Benchmade Model 42 'T-Latch' Balisong

Specifications

Blade Steel : Sandvik 12C27 Stainless Steel

The venerable Model 42 Benchmade. What else is there to say? It's like the 1911 of the balisong world. Channel titanium constructed handles, Stainless steel blade. Lifetime Guaranteed by Benchmade, all American Made. Comes with original sheath, no box. It is indeed the answer to life, the universe and everything. (A Douglass Adams reference for those of you less well read, after which the Model 42 was named.) These have been discontinued for some time now, right around the turn of the century, this is the earlier version of the model 42, the "T-Latch" model, the predecessor to the "Spring Latch" model.

Condition Note: Approximately 98%, Edge is all original, never sharpened / never used.... there is a small 'scuff' or 'scratch' area on the hande (as seen in the pics) and there is an incredibly small scratch on the blade only visible under the right light, which I was unable to capture in the photos.

Price: $550.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How is this still here!!!
    Amazing deal :thumbsup:

begreen61, Wesferatu and desmodus like this.
  6. Jimdo

As per requested..... Additional pics of the 42

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Johnnie Red, gunlove and Wesferatu like this.
  7. Jimdo

As per requested..... more pics of the M30 Battle Guard

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Jimdo

Bump up the jam..... bump it up...... bump it up.

9. Guillermo

Guillermo 7th Man of the 7th son Super Moderator

Funds sent for the Terzuola, thanks.

desmodus likes this.
  10. Jimdo

Bumpity

11. Jimdo

Bump

12. Jimdo

Bump.

13. Jimdo

Bump.

14. Howie

Howie Tiny Member

30. Tops Knives / Max Venom 'Dimachaerus' Button Lock Folding Knife / Impact Tool

I'm way into this knife! I've been looking for it as a companion piece to my Dimachaerus Jr.

I'd be interested in taking this off your hands it if it's still available—just show me the hoops and I'll jump.

Thanks,

— H

15. Jimdo

My apologies..... this one is now on auction on another site.... I can't sell it, outright, currently.
    - Jim Douglas II

16. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

PMd.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
  17. Howie

Howie Tiny Member

I found it on ebay, watched the auction all week long, and just tried to bid tonight right when I got home from work.

I spent the last 10min in a link-loop, frantically trying to place a bid, but every time i clicked "place bid" with the amount entered, it took me to a different page with "bid now" button—which just returned me to the first page (and so on and so forth) but never actually accepted any of my bids!

Anyway, if you're still interested in selling this guy, I'm certainly still interested in purchasing him.

Let me know here, or via PM.

Thank you, sir.

— H

18. Jimdo

PM sent.

19. Vkatzanarchy

Vkatzanarchy Tiny Member

How do you pm?

20. Vkatzanarchy

Vkatzanarchy Tiny Member

I mean how do you send a pm?