1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

THE BEST email I've ever received.

GuItArMaN8373 Sep 21, 2018

1. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

And no, not trading it for knives or guns .... yet. HEHEHE.
    Untitled.jpg

BennytheBlade likes this.
  2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Cool what was the clip?

3. Organ Grinder

Organ Grinder Little Member

I have a Corsair One Pro. Whatchoo got?

4. GuItArMaN8373

If anyone is interested, that is the clip. Not sure how many gamers we have here on the forums but don't mind the hysterical laughing at the end. It was just a good night of gaming and drinking.

Organ Grinder and BennytheBlade like this.
  5. GuItArMaN8373

It's gonna be a custom PC from Cyberpower, apparently worth over $2k.

I know it's got the latest NVIDIA GPU in it, which i'm stoked about since my old one is about the bite the dust.

BennytheBlade likes this.
  6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

wow. thats a good un.
    Yeah, we have more than a few gamers here. I cant compete w/ the younger twitch gamers anymore but I still spend time on w/es w/ the pc.

GuItArMaN8373 likes this.