1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

"The Bamboo" Dagger

J. Neilson Nov 23, 2009

1. J. Neilson

J. Neilson Caught in the Mosh Knife Maker or Craftsman

This is a piece I've had in mind for quite some time and finally brought it to life. Hope you like her.
    J.

This Dagger has a 10" blade forged from high carbon "frontier" canister damascus with acid etched and forge marked flats on the ricasso and up the center line. The fullered oval guard and turned pommel are antiqued/mustard finished 1018 carbon steel. The handle is lightly dyed Bamboo. The overall length of this piece is 16 3/8".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

Very nice work sir. I like well the guard and the blade go together. Not just the fit (which is impressive) but how well the texture on the blade matches up with the guard too.

3. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

:devilzeekThat is SWEET J!! Great work:madaddy:

4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

J that is great but you're killin' me! [​IMG] I just might have to come out of retirement so I can 'grab' some more of your work!

5. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

damnnnnnn! nice bro!

6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

:snoopy3::phatyo::rockon:

7. jimmydred

jimmydred Duraznos Pesado

Super Bad Ass!! :rapier:

Bamboo never looked so good...