1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

the Arrogance of authority

bubba-san Jan 12, 2012

1. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

2. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

This is what many would refer to as the "climax" of this thread... shit has just hit the fan and this is where the leveling out comes into play....

How about you two just take a chill pill (or ice cube for lack of frozen medication) and relax a bit.

Fighting on the internet won't get you anywhere.... However, if you two do plan on kicking each other's asses... please be sure to record and post on the Devil's Video's thread on here for all of us to watch.

That is all :bwah:

3. LurtzWV-6

LurtzWV-6 ZOOM-SMASH-WHOOSH Lady Devil

I second the motion for a video!

And btw, is it just me or does 'field hammer' not have the same ring that 'ban hammer' does...?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
  4. bubba-san

bubba-san Katanakaji Knife Maker or Craftsman

I guess we will see . what is what. Big talk for a sis. Don't be afraid it will happen quickley . You just like to make a spectacle of your self
    napolean syndrome apparently. Cowards dont get these. What did you do during the War son.

5. lachrymalex

lachrymalex hellion on point

LOLwhut?

actually, i didn't start anything, here or anywhere else. and maturity? in my entire time here, i've never threatened anyone with violence over any perceived slight, real or imagined.

6. EOD13

[​IMG]

LurtzWV-6 likes this.
  7. LurtzWV-6

That is fucking awesome! Where can I get one?

8. EOD13

9. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

any liquor store lol lol or pharmacy

10. Amotek

Amotek Eerie Ver Sable Brigade Member

Get your monkey on![YOUTUBE]KNv1UjDEJpQ[/YOUTUBE]

LurtzWV-6 likes this.
  11. LurtzWV-6

12. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

this is so wrong

13. LurtzWV-6

'Fuck the systsem. And fuck you too, tsatstsoo artsists.'

Rio likes this.
  14. EOD13

Reminds me of this :bwah:

[video=youtube;gAYL5H46QnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ[/video]

Towelie likes this.
  15. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Looking over your posts of today in other threads, I would think otherwise

16. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

why do you insist , let it go , read what you posted so we don't have to live your life for you and be responsible for it, after all is your life ....
    is mean spirit to post lame if you don't like a joke, simply don't laugh and go about your day but no you had to do it because the mantis thread was not enough, in this community we let guns be by guns , you had your go at it there, keep it there but no you had to bring it here fully well knowing that you would get a reaction from bubba-san, don't play us , it will really make you look bad and i know that you just happen to be upset and are not a bad person, let it go bro.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2012
    LurtzWV-6 likes this.
  17. apdb90

apdb90 Diabolus Lux Knife Maker or Craftsman

WHY did I come back to this debacle. I should have known better....

Really???? You are in a pissing match with someone who has NO bearing on your life at all beyond what YOU choose to allow them to on an internet forum, and after showing your ass making threats, you're going to pull that shit with a Purple Heart? If you really did earn that, and you stop the chest thumping for a minute and think about what I'm saying, YOU OF ALL PEOPLE should understand.

This thread has quickly gone from entertaining to who can show their ass more.

18. LurtzWV-6

Cause you are an idiot? Just kidding. This shit is addictive. Have some kettle corn, or if you wait a few minutes I will have the cake frosted. :ropeman:

19. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

"Your badge, show him your BADGE........ ! "

haha, classic! :bwah:

LurtzWV-6 and OnceBitten like this.
  20. LurtzWV-6

Congradulations for actually being on-topic, which is actually off-topic for the rest of the thread but very much on-topic for the start of the thread which became irrelavent by the second post and now you are completely off-topic because the forum buccaneers commandeered the thread until rio tried to end it but he apparently failed and now I don't know if you are on-topic or off-topic. Oh well, green rep to you for ignoring this kettle corn experience.:devilcorn: