1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Thanks lance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That one guy Apr 16, 2011

1. That one guy

That one guy Huge member

So while I have been gone I have been doing the whole ST Meu we got harangued into doing a different deployment .......
    So we went to thailand.... Heres some shots from it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then we went to Malaysia and it was OK for a few hours but it was the day of the tsunami which is when we went into a Rabid attack mode to get to Tokyo and help out .....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

During this whole time i would call when i had a min tell lance at Sniper Blade works and tell him whats up and lo and behold the Man sent me a stack of Stogies and a beanie with complement of Chewing Tobacco yes i know its a bad habit but the marine corps runs on a few basic food groups no one knows about
    Nicotine
    Creatine
    Caffeine
    the three food groups not in the pyramid :D
    Thanks again Lance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and every body at Sniper blade works

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2011
  2. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I am glad your package made it to you. I hope all is well.
    Be safe,
    Lance

3. That one guy

That one guy Huge member

Update

4. six

six straight up pimp

Nice Pics mang,I dig those 3 honey's in the back ground if I was there it would have been on:demented:!Stay Safe

5. That one guy

That one guy Huge member

thanks six and it was fun also i cant wait to get a kbit like yours in the picture