1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

thank you VANELLI

Ronin0821 Jan 27, 2014

1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great service at a great price. He is fair, speedy and everything went great. Shipped UPS which made me feel better than the USPS was a perfect buy thank you. I will definetly buy off him again.A+

2. Flippin-crazy

Flippin-crazy Level: True Devil

Did a deal with vanelli and everything went great, real great devil.:devilcorn:

3. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

Did a trade with Vanelli, everything was smooth. :thumbsup:

4. Kstreetmafia

Kstreetmafia JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

VANELLI is G2G

Had a solid smooth transaction with VANELLI. He's a straight shooter, wouldn't hesitate to deal.

5. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

smooth sailing here too!:thumbsup:

6. Schmoopy

Schmoopy Stallion Rooster JDBA Official Member

I purchased a balisong from him. Communication was great, and everything was on time and according to plan.

7. RRTvette

RRTvette Gonna ventilate you JDBA Official Member

VANELLI is GTG.

8. J. Boz

J. Boz JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Vanelli is GTG

Item arrived quickly and as described. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with Vanelli in the future!

9. blevinsknives

blevinsknives JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

VANELLI = Good people!

Just recieved everything as described, and all went very smoothly. I would recommend VANELLI to anyone. Thanks! :thumbsup: