1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Thank God I didnt accidentally eat here in ME...

corjzg Aug 2, 2016

1. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

2. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

3. Komitadjie

Komitadjie Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Eh, sounds like a good place not to eat.

4. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

Is that similar to when I announced to my family that anyone who is voting for Mme. You Know Who is not welcome at my dinner table?

5. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

You know, I used to really think gun ownership was important, but now knowing that I am not welcome at some restaurants in Maine I have changed my mind. I would much rather eat there than have the ability to defend myself.

And who would have thought that me owning a certain type of rifle would make me incapable of understanding love, compassion, or empathy.

My eyes are OPEN :devilroll:

Like always, I think businesses should be able to have whatever policies they want, and like always, it is up to the free market to decide if it was a good idea or not. With each month breaking a new record for guns sold and NICS checks completed, I am willing to bet that it is not.

6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

:f_off::copban::banned3::ditto:The Restaurant:alfred:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2016
  7. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

uninformed, undereducated bitch. hope your restaurant suffers and closes its doors. your restaurants new standard isn't doing the country any good, poor try. if i lived nearby i'd prob piss on the door handles of the establishment every night in spite. flame on douchebag:devilfinger:

8. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

She seems like a real cunt.... I'll bet most of her staff secretly hate her guts.

9. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

A whole bunch of pro-gun folks should walk in, wearing jockstraps on the OUTSIDE of their pants, and if questioned why, answer in the following:

"We are "SHOWING OUR SUPPORT" for gun rights !!!!" :devilwag::devilwag::devilwag:

c219460 likes this.
  10. Rhonda

Rhonda knife diva Lady Devil Brigade Member

:bobert:

DO IT!!! :thumbsup:

11. GregB

GregB Average member

Lol

Yeah, do it, and don't forget to post the pics....