1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Tguns Feedback-mixed bag

scishock Feb 21, 2017

Tags:
  1. scishock

scishock Little member JDBA Official Member

Smooth trade with Tommy overall. Traded him my hom bas-r for a bm51 + cash.... both shipping and payment was fast with no issues.

Tguns likes this.
  2. Edward Lasley

Edward Lasley Little member

Tom Atchison is definitely GTG! Great transaction and fast shipping. Would gladly deal with him again.

Tguns likes this.
  3. Brian B

Brian B Little Member

Great Transaction, Fast Payment, Great Communication. :thankyou:

4. zjsomers89

zjsomers89 Little member

Awesome to deal with. Quick with response time, knife exactly as described and just like pictures. smooth transaction and a nice dude. Would definitely do business again. A+

5. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

As I'm out of town and won't receive the package for a bit, I have received a tracking number. So I feel I can go ahead and post here.

My experience buying from Tguns was not so positive. Multiple shipping delays. Which happens and normally isn't a big deal. But couple that with a lack of communication and it gets a bit frustrating.

AJD1 likes this.
  6. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Tommy approached me to buy his Damascus Talisong , Sent him the money Sunday had the knife today Wens. one day earlier , Thank for the speedy shipping my good friend and better member ,, Tommy is GTG

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

seandavid55 likes this.
  7. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Well part 2:

Thought I was going to get home and be able to give some positive feedback. But instead I picked up a large mangled box from the post office. There were two chunks of Styrofoam in the box, but not nearly enough padding to keep the power supply from bouncing around. One dent on top of the unit, one dent on the corner.

Hopefully the unit works. I'll get the multimeter out tomorrow and check it.

My previous transaction assessment of "Not so positive", is now a big negative.

8. Ben.

Ben. Not FBI JDBA Official Member

Tguns agreed to purchase an item from me on February 27th, and has since ignored my texts and direct messages after giving me the run around with PayPal. He first claimed that he wasn't receiving the PayPal invoices I've sent, then that he needed to go to Walmart to deposit money. It's been over a week since he's last responded to me since. Proceed with caution.

9. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Somebody has some splaining to do.

Ben. likes this.
  10. Ben.

Dude straight up ghosted me after agreeing to purchase. Haven't heard from him since

11. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Hasn't been on since 4/26 . I'll keep checking. Has anyone contacted him recently?

Ben. likes this.
  12. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

maybe you intimidated him

Ben. likes this.
  13. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I have kind of a relationship with him ,,sadly we walked the same roads just different times ,,,, and have never had a problem with doing a transaction did a couple ,,one private ,,I remember Sean had a late and poorly packed package other than that ,,I'd still do business with him ,, BUT two big time members had issue Sean's being the worst of the 2 ,, being blowed off before the transaction not so bad ,I'ld think he least say something came up ,, I don't know ,,I hope Tommy's OK ,,nothings been hurt here but Tommie's Reputation in Voodoo ,as i see it, He knows his way around Bali's ,,and is a loyal JD member he always stuck up for JD many a times ,,Just if ya do business tell due to what is written , your concerns ,, We all have faults ,,I know mine ,,,Peace

g

14. Ben.

Wouldn't be the first time.