1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

(440):

she used teeth so i didnt tell her when i was cumming ...........dont get mad get even

2. BaByGoTtHeRuNz

BaByGoTtHeRuNz Enormous member

(573):

Mcdonalds hasn't even finished serving breakfast yet and u two are getting drunk?

----------------------------------------------

(615):

other than the jail part I had a really good time with you

-----------------------------------------------

(613):

I had to show the prof your text saying that I could pick up your midterm for you. I covered the part of the screen saying you weren't there because you were about to have morning choke sex.

3. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

still the best for a few laughs.

4. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

Indeed :bwah:

(740):

At the funeral we'll say nice things, like "She was delightfully extreme, psychotically wonderful, and could probably drink all you fuckers under the table."

(414):

That's literally the perfect eulogy

5. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

(770):®Ugh. The fucking vaginal recession is so real right now

6. deedeelich64

deedeelich64 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

(281): Hurry up and get here. I already announced to the bar that you were on a mission to get laid tonight. I have 3 takers.

(952):

I had a dream about that dude. It was the first time I had a dream about him since the tryst.

(1-952):

The tryst?

(952):

The hookup. I like using sophisticated words for my foolish decisions. Makes me retain some dignity.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2014