1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Texas Devils? Don’t be shy (:

TraydenV4 Feb 9, 2018

1. TraydenV4

TraydenV4 Tiny Member

Anyone on here from Texas? I’m sure there is (: currently living in the central Texas area. Are there any cool cutlery related events coming down to Texas in the near future!

2. Xerxes

Xerxes Little Member

Yo, I'm a fellow Texan. I'm from the east texas area. Idk about knife specific events but gun shows normally have a fair number of knives.

3. TraydenV4

TraydenV4 Tiny Member

Nice! Knew I would find someone else from Texas! Was wondering if you could shed some light on the switchblade ban repeal. I know that ban was what covered Balisongs as well but just seems a little hazy as to whether or not they are legal to carry yet.

4. Xerxes

Xerxes Little Member

To my knowledge they are legal to carry bc I believe the repeal was back in 2013. It's technically legal just most people don't actively carry them due to the perception that they are still illegal. If you have any cop friends I'd ask them to be sure. I've carried mine in public before just don't whip it out all willy nilly and you should be fine.

K Sauce likes this.
  5. Xerxes

Xerxes Little Member

I understand though the wording is kinda odd and makes it unclear on what they mean but that's normal for legal docs.

6. K Sauce

K Sauce Tiny Member

I’m in Dallas- glad to see some Texans

7. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Central Tx in da hizzy.

K Sauce likes this.