1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Terzoula jersey devil knife

DucS2R Sep 13, 2013

1. DucS2R

DucS2R Huge member

Sorry, but that is the way he spelled it. Apparently it was sold at G5 and is now for sale at an online dealer for $2795. I am on so many forums I can never remember which ones you can post links on and which ones you can mention dealers on so I am always getting yelled at by moderators.

You guys don't just yell, you threaten my first born, so if you want to see it PM me. And no, I am not selling it and don't know the guy who is.

T

2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

I say post the link. Hell half the mods are off seeing the sights of lovely downtown Escanaba anyway; how would they know.

3. DucS2R

DucS2R Huge member

Ok Mike, if this is verboten just don't use any bad words, I am very fucking sensitive.

http://www.ebosshoss.com/tradeknive...ter-damascus-jersey-devil-flipper-collab-2314

This takes you to the opening page, knife is in the third row. Originally I thought it must be related to this group, but now I don't think so. Should
    we sue?

T

4. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

So this one huh? Well I have no idea of its origins but it is not spelled the same as our beloved website. I'm not Mike but I still won't say/write anything mean. :manganr:

[​IMG]

5. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Linos likes this.
  6. DucS2R

DucS2R Huge member

7. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

$1200 at the lottery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$1800-$2100 is what they sell for if you arent lucky enough to attend a show and win lottery

8. DucS2R

DucS2R Huge member

It is a nice knife, I have always wanted one of his. For $1200 I think I could swing it as long as the wife did not find out.

T

9. Manganr

Manganr Devils Supermoderator Super Moderator

I think the 'Jersey Devil' reference relates to the mythical beast from that region and not the Best Damn Forum on the Internet, Period.:manganr:

That would be 'JerzeeDevil!

10. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Nice knife, even if he mixed up the spelling :bwah:

11. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

From what I remember, Terzuola said he was in Jersey when he brainstormed the knife. Thats why he named it Jersey Devil