1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Terry Guinn Custom Goblin Prototype (#1 of 2)

Wguinnknives Feb 15, 2022

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wguinnknives

Wguinnknives Tiny Member

Up for your consideration is my Terry Guinn Custom Goblin Prototype. This knife is the first of two prototype goblins that Terry made in this configuration. The handles are linerless, sculpted carbon fiber and the blade is an acid etched, beautifully hollow ground, upswept recurve out of D2 steel riding on washers featuring Terry’s maker’s mark and 2008 on one side and “#050 D-2” on the other. This one also features Terry’s magnetic latch, a very unique finger choil, and some intricate filework/jimping on the spine. This knife is a catch and release for me as I’ve always wanted to check out Terry’s work but honestly I’m just not much of a Bali guy - I’m more into higher end production and custom folders. However, this piece did not disappoint and truly is a beautiful example of Terry’s work. I’m asking $750 shipped, PP G&S. Prefer to sell, Open to offers but MAY consider trades for folders or for certain other Balis plus cash. TV:~850
    C57569B0-A372-4F46-8C7E-016272373A0D.jpeg 9F0258A2-3816-47A6-A256-51DADDEC3E38.jpeg CF89301D-DA47-4025-BA44-B15B86461CAC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2022
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Payment methods accepted is a requirement for ALL sales threads. REMINDER PayPal F&F is NEVER acceptable on this forum.

ALSO, you need to mention shipping methods and any associated costs.

Please attend to these matters ASAP.

MoreStuff.jpg

Look familiar? :manganr:

3. Wguinnknives

Wguinnknives Tiny Member

Fixed, Thanks

4. dstyle

dstyle Average member JDBA Official Member

pm sent

5. dstyle

dstyle Average member JDBA Official Member

Is this thing still available? I never got a response to my message. Thanks