1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Temporary trade/Pass around idea

XxGRYMMxX Nov 28, 2013

1. XxGRYMMxX

XxGRYMMxX The Crayola Kid JDBA Official Member

Heya peoples, I just recently got my Wyld 51 back (see that thread for pics if you haven't checked it out yet) and I think it flips great and Im super happy with the fit, finish and balance... but Ill admit that I'm still very fresh to flipping and that I haven't ever flipped anything other than my smallfly, kimura and my 51 turned Wyld 51. I was considering a pass around of my Titanium Wyld 51 to some other flippers to see what else you guys think but I would also like to get my hands on some of the other top flippers so I can get an idea of what the different knives feel like. So, would anybody be interested in trading (TEMPORARILY, I don't want to keep anybody's knife and I definitely want mine back) to check out the Wyld 51? I'd be interested in trying out the pAB, Tach 2, 42 or any other customs. I just wanna know what the other knives are like and get some feedback on my new blade.

2. THEONEANDONLY

THEONEANDONLY Drunk on the Blood of Saints JDBA Official Member

I'd totally be down for this, I got a pAB v1, 42 springer or tlatch, dsanti and a chuck G I'd be willing to loan ya, but not all at once. I was drooling over them pics of that 51 you posted and would LOVE to try it out.

3. XxGRYMMxX

PM sent to theoneandonly.

If there's enough interest, I can make a list and set up multiple temp trades so everyone who wants to check it out can get a chance.

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  4. XxGRYMMxX

So far I have 5 people interested. I'm thinking a list of ten would take a while to work through (shipping time plus a week or so to flip and review) so if youre interested post here or pm me and ill put you on my list.

So far I have:

1. V41kyr - pAB 2.0

2. THEONEANDONLY - Santiago

3. SpydercoLover

4. Oleary761

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
  5. XxGRYMMxX

Knife en route to v41kyr!! And I'll finally get to check out a pAB in return!! WooHoo!!:ross::ross:

6. XxGRYMMxX

Well, i have to ship v41kyr back his pAB tomorrow and this is a knife that i will surely miss... at least until i buy one of my own. Fantastic knife! I even managed to pull off a choker fan thanks to the long handles. Thanks Rob! Shell be shipped out tomorrow.

7. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

man i would love to be apart of this but i have no expensive knives:bwah: one of these days..

8. XxGRYMMxX

What do you have? Im interested in trying out different stuff not just expensive knives. PM me and well see what we can work out.

9. v41kyr

v41kyr JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thanks for the chance to check out the Ti 51. Definitely a real improvement over the base. It grew on me quite a bit in the last couple days. I will have to get my own done at some point.

Thanks XxGRYMMxX! :manganr:

... this thread needs more pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
  10. XxGRYMMxX

I wish I had thought to take some pics of the beast while I had it.... maybe you could post that pic of the tach2 and mine to the thread?

p.s. that 43blk is fucking cool like titties and beer man!

11. oleary761

oleary761 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Id love to try out that 51! When i saw your thread on it i knew i had to have one. I have a 42 springer that you can try out. I really like the 51, but this one has a bit more weight which makes me like it more

12. XxGRYMMxX

Gotcha oleary, youre on the list too.

13. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

I have tried a 51 for like 2 seconds, but interested to try out this modded one. :thumbsup:

14. XxGRYMMxX

It flips WAAAAY different than a stock 51. Hit me up with a PM that lets me know what you've got to trade for (this is only a temp trade, a week or so).

15. XxGRYMMxX

Got it back and sent it on to the next stop. THEONEANDONLY has a package inbound, and I get to check out a Santiago. Ill def post pics when I get this one!!

16. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

sweeeet i made the list:bwah:

17. XxGRYMMxX

Oops, I didn't mean to stick you at ten. You're up higher than that.

18. oleary761

Movin on down the list!!! Im getting excited! :bwah:

19. XxGRYMMxX

Its really cool and soon you can be one of the cool kids who get to check it out!!!

20. oleary761

Its always been my dream to be a cool kid :bwah::bwah: