1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Tattoo thread (Triple platinum, ultra-mega merged )

Mr.LaBella Apr 29, 2006

1. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Inky, you are the sechay. Nice work to on the others. If only Ron would get some good ink now all would be right with the world :oops:

2. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

If it wouldn't upset the balance of the thread or the universe, the missus and I would both be interested in hearing about how you do tats, Inkster, or anybody who is so into them that they know a lot about technique and all. Neither of us has tats, and don't plan on starting, but it's interesting to see and hear about.

Are most of the monocolor ones (like the great koi) awaiting color later? I'm guessing that with complex ones, you do the outlines, let 'em heal a while, then do the colorings in stages over time?

I got tat joke, will post separately

3. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

I tend to donate blood on a regular basis so tat's are outta the question if I continue to donate, however if I ever find a tat I like I won't hesitate to say "fuck you" to the vampires.

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Fen,

it was many moons hearing "you're not eligible".. I just gave up.:goodbad:

now go and get some ink... all of you "virgins":tard:

5. inkster

inkster The Mayor of Bloomerville

It's kinda hard to explain tattooing in writing. Kind of something you rather see, to get the full grasp of it.

The black and grey ones are done black and grey on purpose and are complete like that. It makes them look more detailed and realistic.

The color ones are ofcourse color :valentin:

The outlines you see near the pirate girl are just incomplete. I usually get them finished all at once, but the guy doing it ran out of time.

When I do them I do them all at once as well. Might as well get it over with:wes:

6. xrayzebra

xrayzebra whirling dervish

Quote Inkster: "It's kinda hard to explain tattooing in writing"

Yeah, lots of things are like that. Unfortunately, some of us don't grasp that either. :devilzide (me, usually)

7. Fenlore

Soon as I find a tattoo that I really like and I have extra change int he pocket it shall be so, till then I'll let the vampires have their way.

8. inkster

Those blood sucking bastards :wes: :gzb:

9. Bladewolf

Bladewolf Sheepleologist

Mine so far -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mrs. Bladewolf's so far. First in memory of her Mom.

[​IMG]

In memory of her Dad, his Korean War Unit Badge with a rose included. Ignore the 'sock marks'.

[​IMG]

Werewolf in the Caribbean for me.

[​IMG]

10. inkster

I know the one on your chest felt good :wes: :ronl:

11. TOB9595

TOB9595 Manager of the UnManageable

I'll be getting my avatar...THE SCREAM....
    Soon as I find someone to do it...
    Tom

12. Bladewolf

Bladewolf Sheepleologist

Oh yeah, especially the middle when he was really working that black ink in there. I had a bet with the girl who does the missus work, that I wouldn't tear up for that part. She kept coming in to check, I kept smiling at her (until she left).

13. Physics

Physics practices free lance gynocology

Damn, more great tats! :jdevil:

Bladewolf - I'm not sure who has better tats, you or Mrs. Bladewolf. I love the one in memory of her dad. Truly excellent looking tattoo with deep meaning. And the one across your chest... Awesome! :kingkaxt:

14. inkster

I belive the more they hurt the more they were earned in a way, and the more you appreciate them. I still rather they didn't hurt at all though:roll:

To me the worst spot is anywhere on or around the rib cage :shocked:

15. pussinboots

pussinboots Little member

Mine so far

Bladewolf - Awesome tattoos to say the least. My 2 favorites are Mrs. Bladewolf's in memory of her Mom and your Werewolf in the Caribbean. Even though I hate needles, I still plan on getting at least one tattoo soon or on my 50th b/day. Let's hope I don't chicken out - again....

Bladewolf likes this.
  16. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:welcome: to THE forums pussinboots! Tattoos are for freaks and losers!:bwah: :jdwink2: :ronl: :spin: :firedevil

anyone see the iRONy ?

17. Fenlore

just a little bit...:thefinger

18. KBF

KBF NJ Knife

Here's the only one I have (so far), and yes, it does go all the way around.

19. Bladewolf

Bladewolf Sheepleologist

Thanks PIB, no worries... If you think you're going to chicken out, Mrs. Bladewolf and I will take you to Monarch to meet the crew, and be there for moral support. We both need more touch-up work anyway. Working on your design now. :coolkid:

Physics,

Thanks Bro. We wanna get more work done, but it's hard to find the time these days, to do the designs, and then lie on the table for a couple of hours.

20. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

BW-
    The GnR wings and heart design is the coolest looking one, but the ones dedicated to family gotta be the most meaningful.

I know I went to a friends dads funeral, and his pop had made specific instructions for when he was buried, his left arm tat was to be visible. It had the name of his wife and kids worked into a tribal thorns pattern. It was a WAY cool tat, and a unique way to say good bye to his family (fuggin cancer:doublegun )