1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Tattoo thread (Triple platinum, ultra-mega merged )

Mr.LaBella Apr 29, 2006

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

and please remember, we are showcasing tattoos/artwork. that is ALL.no other message/messages are being discussed......

thanks for your co-operation!

loandr.- aint I purdy?

:love: :TOB: :ron:

2. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

FYI- I dont have any either. Which is surprising considering the amount of time I spent in an "altered state".

SI- that japanese stuff looks killer. If I were to get a tat, it would be a dragon, probably chinese.

3. BoerBoelGuy

BoerBoelGuy The Devil's Dogpound

Marty man Im luvin the Chopper tatt. your Ink guy forgot an "8"??? We all know The Triple Eights, "888" being the Traditional Chinese insignia for Good Luck. Kick ass guy, I've always been a big fan of Far Eastern influences as well, more power to you:TOB:

And TGB what can I say....you are sportin em man...great work on the color, vivid and it stands out lifelike almost!, anyhow Minus the Viking and the Clown everybodies missin their hair???...looks like me in 5 yrs. Im sending you some Rogaine coupons and Q-Tips....Please apply accordingly and I want you to reshoot those pics in 90 days...we'll have that group of baldies lookin like fabio in NO time at all:TOB: :kingkaxt: .

AND ALL in Jest fellow Blade fans:love: , lets not make more of this then we should, Life be to short. I noticed a post disappearing here a bit ago, and trust me when i say its content was SUGAR coated compared to what goes on in my purty little head regaring such topic, BUT that serves NO constructive purpose to any of us does it?. Artwork is just that Artwork, regardless of content its only what we make of it. IMHO:ciao:

BennytheBlade, Ropeman and TheBadGuy like this.
  4. BoerBoelGuy

I think i may have said part of this to someone here before, BUTTT....IF MY DAUGHTER brought ya home:doublegun ,Short of that I'd walk proudly by your side:love: Ron. U handsome Devil.

5. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Another

6. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Lots O Ink Here.

I don't have any to share with all of you .

You guys have a lot of differnt styles--all of it is very well done. Even the home done one was pretty good.

Mike.........................

7. Mike Stewart

LD,

Caught that comment about datin' the Daughter.

I always though the same thing until my daughter Brought home a kid that looked like he fell Forward in Grampa's Tackle Box and had a Bright Red Mohawk.

I had to make an instant Choice. Blow-up or Shut Up.

I decided to shut up and get to know the kid.

Turns out--He's O.K.

Neglected by his Drunken Father and Ignored by his Hard Core Femminist Mom.

It was as I suspected--Cryin' out for attention.

He has less piercings now--Grew his hair back in and with a few--less than Subtl--Suggestions, Went out and Got a Job.

I still offer to let him Borrow a few Rapala Lures for Special Occasions but he has become a young man that knows that his future is now in his hands.

I'm glad I didn't follow my first instincts--to grab him and chuck him out the door.--It would have possibely damaged my relationship with my daughter.

Not sure I did the right thing but it feels right.

Mike.

8. BoerBoelGuy

Mike, Damm good points sir. And not kidding when i say i hear ya....BUT we all know Ron has deeper issues than just a Mohawk and a few piercings:goodbad: . Sounds as if you made wise choices Mr. Stewart....and you can still always excerise Option "B" if needed :kingkaxt:

9. Mike Stewart

LD,

No Worries--Daughter Taller Than Ron

10. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Ill let my daughter pick whoever she wants to go out with (if/when I have kids) but suitor is getting the "Ive been to prison and Im not scared of going back" speech while Im cleaning my 45. Im old fashioned that way :lolol:

11. BennytheBlade

Oh man, thats ROFL.

12. BoerBoelGuy

AND...

For the record, "this" is my Daughter, NOW WHO wants a piece????:eyes:

13. spaceinvader

spaceinvader 914 dirtbag

thank you :)

14. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

where's tubtar? he's got some cool tattoos.:wolfgang:

15. Spufnik

Spufnik Total devotee

Here is my only one. One day I will have the artwork for the second one :poke:

[​IMG]

16. grover_cephas

grover_cephas Huge member

Ron,

That Mandalorian tattoo is awesome. :-D

17. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:bow::firedevil

18. leanne

leanne collects metal Lady Devil

once again cool tattoos guys :wolfgang:

19. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

^^ what he said...:wolfgang:

20. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

I have to get a pic of my one and only tattoo....