1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Talk about snow!!

Big John aka Mod 12 Dec 2, 2007

1. Big John aka Mod 12

Big John aka Mod 12 Lost in the Ozone

2. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

We got a good 6" overnight ourselves.

And, as sick as I feel, I'm not goin' out anywhere in it.:deadevil::deadevil::deadevil:

Pet Store I deal with wanted me to bring him whatever rats I could today, but he can wait 'til tomorrow.:jdwink2::manganr::mack::mack:

3. marypalooza

marypalooza First *OFFICIAL* JD Mother Lady Devil

Yikes! I take back my complaining about the ice!!

4. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

26 inches in the last 24 hours out here in the Colorado High Country. Driving sucks but the skiing's pretty damn good! Just wait 'til Winter starts... :)

5. snowdon

snowdon Huge member

Welcome to MI. hon.... you aint' seen nothing yet! :bwah:

6. ragingwolf66

ragingwolf66 Down For Life

We have gotten over 2 feet so far...It is still coming, and not supposed to stop until tomorrow afternoon

7. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Don't make me cu..OW! Knife Maker or Craftsman

We got our 1/2" or so yesterday; now it's all gone and pouring rain.

8. Katwyld

Katwyld Devil Doll Lady Devil

:manganr:

Love y'all. :ropeman:

9. Boogerball

Boogerball My posse's on Broadway Brigade Member

I wish it would dump down here... hasn't snowed here in a few years :(

ETA i take that back it snowed year before last, but I woke up too late, an missed it :(

10. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Neither of these surprises me.

11. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

I can still see my grass!:manganr: Tis The Season, It's Winter For Alot Of Us Snow & Ice Is Expected!:bwah: Although, I hate the damn cold air, it tends to get nipple'ly out!:ross:

12. Big John aka Mod 12

Big John aka Mod 12 Lost in the Ozone

Sigh.....

It's been raining like hell now. We got the second most amount of rain in recorded history here the past few days. The wind on the coast was up to 129 MPH, and it's still real breezy and raining.

I'm going over the pass to hunt geese tomoorw. I hope the rain stays away or that wheat field will be a mud bath. Pics to follow. :bang: