1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

tactical prototype

Lon Humphrey Jan 14, 2010

1. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

well all you tactical knife guys tell me what you think about this one....SS pins black canvas micarta and of course W2 with a kick ass hammon

2. Lon Humphrey

welllll since no one liked it i put it in the vise and bent it:devil1:

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Pics or it didn't happen!:devil1:

Will likes this.
  4. RoyalM

RoyalM Commando Devil Super Moderator Brigade Member

Looks good mate.

Couple of questions, is it chisel ground? How many layers of kevlar can it penetrate? Lastly where's the serrations?

5. McAhron

McAhron knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nice hamon Lon.I like the blade shape and built in finger guard.

6. oromoto

oromoto Enormous member

maybe is the picture, but looks a bit thin for me to consider it hardcore tactical for a fixed blade but it's just my opinion. :) I like my tactical to have the handles larger/wider than the blade for a good grab.

7. Bill Coye

Bill Coye The Devil made me do it Knife Maker or Craftsman

Specs please.

BC

8. Lon Humphrey

it took 3 90 bends before it tore...and of course i cant back this up because i didnt take any pics..i dont do serrations LOL:devilzeek....and the handle was the main reason why i destroyed it it was a bit narrow at the guard...it was convex ground