1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Tachyon 2 BOWIE ,Maxace Covenant, Hom TBR

ATLWood Aug 16, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

First up for sale is an extremely good condition Microtech Tach 2 Bowie. This is one of the better examples I have seen and is in extremely good condition imo. But as always pics will speak for themselves and feel free to ask questions or for more pics if you feel the needs. Tach 2 comes with original box and paperwork, microfiber cloth, etc. Tach 2 Bowie is **SOLD PENDING FUNDS** me via Paypal. I'll cover shipping via USPS Priority mail.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Next up is Maxace Covenant in same condition I received it directly from maxace. Really nice knife with ceramic bearing pivots(ZERO handle play) m390 blade steel, etc. COVENANT Sale price is $500 net to me via paypal. I cover shipping via USPS priority mail.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last but not least is the Hom Ti Basilisk-r with factory bronze/gold Ano. This is in lnib condition as far as I can tell and had the scalpel like tip perfectly intact. Comes with box and original paperwork and latch. Price for the Ti Basilisk-r is $500 NET to me via Paypal. I cover shipping via USPS priority mail.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  2. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

Also I have tons of references available upon request. Or you can simply search for "ATLWood is gtg" here on the forum and you will find my feedback thread. Thanks!

3. MaattMatt

MaattMatt Nimble Fingered

I’ll take the Tachyon 2

4. Evan P

Evan P Tiny Member

Pmd

5. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

Wow I literally got like 7 full asking price offers on the t2 within like 60 secs. She is Sold pending funds as of right now guys. I cant return all dm's at the moment but if I dont respond you can assume u didnt get it unfortunately. I appreciate all the interest tho guys and if first buyer backs out for any reason I will contact next buyer in chronological order. Thanks!

seandavid55 likes this.
  6. Evan P

Evan P Tiny Member

RIP. 2 months of looking and still no luck

WSMaga likes this.
  7. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

Mods please close. Thanks JD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.