1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Tach 2 Bowie, Benchmade 239, 29

silkworm Apr 6, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

For Sale:

SOLD Tach 2 Bowie. Black blade. User and flipper. Lots of snail trails on the handles and noticeable marks on the black coating. Tip is a bit flat. Bone stock otherwise. Flips well, no issues except for the cosmetics. SOLD

SOLD Benchmade 239. User and flipper. Typical loosey goosey handle play. Great condition for it's age. SOLD

TRADED29 Upswept Pira. 4" blade, African black wood scales. Stainless steel handles and latchless. Like new. TRADED

Prices are shipped in the US. I'll take PayPal, Post Office Money Orders, or checks if you want to wait for them to clear. International shipping is fine but it will cost extra and you'll need to agree to my shipping terms.

I'll entertain trades for a Benchmade 43 T-latch, and mid-tech folders.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
  2. Vic

Vic Huge member

tachyon

PM sent on Tachyon
    I'll take it

One down and one to go. Now looking for the Beast.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    silkworm likes this.
  3. armedpootles

armedpootles JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Seconds on tach

Apparently thirds haha

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2015
  4. sage

sage JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

pm sent on 29.

5. filamrockr

filamrockr Huge member