1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Syd is an awesome dude!

Andres Jan 12, 2021

1. Andres

Andres Little Member

Syd is fast, trustful, and easygoing.

He is quick with replies, courteous the whole conversation, and attentive to my doubts. The shipment arrived in the exact conditions he claimed in his thread. Plus, he insured the shipping. I highly recommend him!

Syd likes this.
  2. Syd

Syd Little Member

Thanks for the feedback, Andres! You helped the transaction go very smoothly. Thanks for being a trusted buyer in the community.

Syd

Andres likes this.
  3. Casual.flipper

Casual.flipper Tiny Member

Syd sold me a rep. Just as described and fast to get it out to me. Thank you!

4. Syd

Syd Little Member

Thanks being a trusted buyer in the community! Enjoy your balisong!

5. Moe1

Moe1 Little member

Just bought a few balis from Syd and it went smooth. Deal with confidence devils, good dude to deal with here! Thanks Syd!

6. Syd

Syd Little Member

Thanks for the easy transaction and fast payment! Cheers!

Moe1 likes this.
  7. AC757

AC757 Tiny Member

Just got an Alpha Beast from Syd and it was even better than described. Fast Shipping, Great communication, and absolutely no worries dealing with Syd.

8. Syd

Syd Little Member

Thank you for the easy transaction! Would definitely deal with AC757 in the future! Definitely a trusted buyer in the community!

Syd