1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sword inspired by the Excalibur from the 1998 miniseries Merlin

EBlackmore Apr 9, 2014

1. EBlackmore

EBlackmore Hellfire Forge Knife Maker or Craftsman

Its a pretty obscure version of Excalibur from the miniseries starring Sam Neill back in 1998. The original prop Im pretty sure was plastic and aluminum, but I gave it an overhaul and forged the blade from 1075. The fittings are mild steel and the leather overlay on the handle is goatskin. The original looked like a painted cast plastic handle so this was kind of like a translation into real practical materials.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

I shall pull this sword from the...

Awww CRAP!! Somebody beat me to it! :bwah:

Nice sword though!! :thumbsup:

3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Sweet

4. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Really cool!

5. hienho

hienho Monolithic Baby! Brigade Member

Every time I see a sword sticking in the ground, I just wanna run around and around in the yard yelling, "FREEEEEEDOM".

Really nice sword BTW! :thumbsup:

elusiveweasle likes this.
  6. Flippin-crazy

Flippin-crazy Level: True Devil

Very nice!!! How much does it weigh? Approximately?

7. EBlackmore

EBlackmore Hellfire Forge Knife Maker or Craftsman

I forget exactly. It was 3 lbs something. With the box it shipped at 4 lbs at usps.