1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Switchblade switchblade switchblade

Charles D Rund Oct 2, 2019

1. Charles D Rund

Charles D Rund Little Member

Hello
    Everyone
    I'm new here ( kind of). Call me Chuck, I made my account and used my full name.
    I'm not exactly good with computers!!

I love switchblade knives or any kind of automatic blade!
    I also have cats which mean more to me than most people!!! They understand me!
    So I see lots of butterfly knife stuff, which is cool, but i do like me some switchblades!
    Please say hello, I'm just trying to meet some like minded people who share our hobby!

Larrgh, DSpike13 and Autobomb like this.
  2. Charles D Rund

Sorry guys,
    Not sure where stuff goes yet. Trying to be in the right spot! Thanks for moving me here, i iadnt even seen this page, lots to explore here!!

DSpike13, begreen61 and BennytheBlade like this.
  3. Charles D Rund

Besides all the usual suspects such as blade hq, blade ops 3 knives and eBay, where are you guys finding the cooliest stuff? It's been hit or miss for me lately!

begreen61 likes this.
  4. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

pvk.com, and occasionally knifeworks.com and knifecenter.com have good sales.

5. Huevos

Huevos muy grande!

Well gosh. I love all kinds of knives. Guess I'll have to post some pics of some of my auto's.

Microtechs. I sold the Socom Elite DA but have added an LUDT that I don't have a picture of, yet.

[​IMG]

Robbie Dalton
    [​IMG]

Protech
    [​IMG]

Benchmade
    [​IMG]

6. Samb

Samb Average Member

You have some nice ones!

7. Larrgh

Larrgh Tiny Member

8. Larrgh

Larrgh Tiny Member

Spammy bits removed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  9. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

We're glad that you are eager to participate in our beloved forum, butt* we DO require that EVERYONE post an introduction before anything else. I notice that you have failed to do so.

Please go to the Testing the Waters. New member introductions forum at http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/ and tell us a little about yourself.