1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Swamp Rat & Scrap Yard Knives

Liu Kang Oct 23, 2012

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade, Full Stripe Maple Handle
    5.25" Blade Length 10.25" Overall Length
    INFI Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Satin Blade w/Blended Convexed Edge
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show!
    $420

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Harpoon Ratweiler Prototype .17" Satin SR101 Saber Ground Blade, Red/Black G10 Handle
    Blade Length: 7-1/2”
    Blade Width: 1.75”
    Blade Thickness: .17”
    Overall Length: 13-1/4”
    Grind: Saber with Blended Convexed Edge
    Steel: SR101 58-60Rc
    Weight: 16.1 Ounces
    This is Brand New straight from the 2014 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY!
    Here is a Custom "One of a Kind" made by the Swamp Rat Custom Shop! There was a Custom Hand Ground 4" Harpoon Top Edge on this knife. The edge is there but not really sharpened. The butt of this knife was also ground into a more aggressive Skull Crusher! This was a RARE "Grail Knife" from the Busse Combat made for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a SR101 Steel that is .17" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works! This is Brand New as directly from Busse so it was never used carried or Sharpened! As with all Swamp Rat Knife Works knives, this carries a Lifetime Warranty for the life of the knife! Here is your chance to own a beautiful piece of History!
    $540

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Custom Shop Rodent Trails Variant .17" Satin Blade, Black Paper
    I believe this is (1 of 6) from the Blade 2014 show! $270

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Custom Shop Rodent Trails Variant .17" Satin Blade, Red/Black G10
    I believe this is (1 of 6) from the Blade 2014 show! $270

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Mud Mutt .20" Saber Ground Bronze Coated Blade, Black Resiprene Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive
    Steel: SR101
    Handle: Resiprene C
    Overall Length: 10.25”
    Blade Length: 5.25”
    Blade Thickness: 0.20”
    Weight: 6.81 Ounces
    Blade Finish: Bronze Coated
    This was an Exclusive run for the Blade 2014 Show
    There was only very few of these made with this color for the Blade 2014 Show. The Bronze coating with Garth's Tattoo will never be done again, only a few made so get this while you can! This is made by the Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company to Busse Combat and uses the SR101 steel. This has a saber Ground Blade with a Sharp V-Ground Edge! This knife will also carry a Lifetime Warranty! This one is Brand New and has spend it's life in a safe. Never used, carried or sharpened!
    $190

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Regulator Hollow Ground Parkerized Blade, Black Rec-C Handle
    7.4" Blade 12.8" Overall .30" Blade Thickness 14.8 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Blade Length: 7.25
    Blade Width: 1.5
    Overall Length: Approx 13.75
    Blade Thickness: .300”
    Grind: Hollow Saber with Unsharpened Swedge
    Blade Finish: Parkerized
    Handle: Green Resiprene C
    These are brand New from the Blade 2014 Show!
    There may be marks on the blades but that's how they were meant to be because these knives were made to be used. This was made exclusively for the Blade 2014 and that's it!
    Please ask if you have questions or would like more pictures before purchase as all sales are final. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $235

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Beefmandu .26" Green Hollow Ground SR101 Blade, Tan Canvas Micarta
    6" Blade Length 11.1" Overall Length .26" Blade Thick 13.09 Ounces
    .26 Deep Hollow Saber Ground Green Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handles
    SR101 Blade Steel
    This is an Exclusive from the Blade 2014 Show.
    This is a very special model that was only sold at one show and couldn't be purchased anywhere else. This is based off the Ratmandu only it is much thicker and .75" longer and has a Deep Hollow Saber Ground with a V-Grind Edge. There were not many made so if you like it, get it before it's gone! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This was a very special knife that was only made for that one show and never again! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $290

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade, Olive Drab Green G10
    Brand New from Blade 2014
    $380

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC383 Swamp Rat Custom Shop Nuclear Ratmandu RMD .18" Black Blade w/Sharpened Top Spine, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    5" Blade Length 4" Sharpened Top Edge 10.10" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 8.9 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Hand Ground Black Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This is directly from the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show!
    This was a very few Custom Swamp Rat Ratmandu ever made and this one just POPs out at you! This is one of the nicest! Hand Ground by hands in the Custom Shop! The blade length is slightly shorter and because of the extra ground top, that also lightens the blade make this smaller, lighter and double-edged! I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This has a SR101 Steel that is .20" thick Black Coated Hand Ground to have a 4" Sharpened Top Spine! Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This Grind was never avil for this model Swamp Rat Ratmandu before. I'm pretty sure this is a "One of a Kind" custom and you will probably never see another one like it. I purchased this directly from Swamp Rat Knife Company! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Company!
    $295

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC385 Sharpened Harpoon Swamp Rat Ratmandu .25" Grey SR101 Blade, Black/Tan G10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SR SAR Rat .23" Krein Re-grind, Doublecut, Black G10 w/Red Liners with Krein Kydex Sheath for the SR SAR
    $300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Custom Shop Rodent Trails, .17" Satin Blade, Orange/Green G10 $250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC357 Swamp Rat Custom Shop Ratmandu, .27" Grey SR 101 Bowie Blade, Blue/Black G10 $260

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC337 Swamp Rat Ratmandu .20" Black Saber Ground SR101 Blade, Textured Orange/Green G10 Handle
    Custom Shop Ratmandu RMD .20" Black Saber Ground Blade Tanto Blade w/Penetrator Tip, Textured Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    5.3" Blade Length 10.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 10.7 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Black Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This is directly from the 2012 Fall Knob Creek Show!
    There were not many of these at the show so get this while you can! I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the 2012 Fall Knob Creek Show. This has a SR101 Steel that is .20" thick Saber Ground Black Coated SR101 Blade with a V-Ground Edge. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Company! Please ask prior to purchase if you have questions or would like more pictures as all sales are final.
    $255

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC338 Swamp Rat Custom Shop Ratmandu RMD .20" Saber Ground Black Coated SR101 Blade, Textured Black/Blue G10 Handle
    5.3" Blade Length 10.35" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 10.8 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Ground Black Coated Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This is directly from the 2012 Fall Knob Creek Show!
    This was a very few Custom Swamp Rat Ratmandu ever made and this is one! This is perfect for you! I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the 2012 Fall Knob Creek Show. This has a SR101 Steel that is .20" thick Saber Ground Black Coated Blade! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $260

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC339 Swamp Rat Custom Shop Ratmandu RMD .20" Black Saber Ground Blade Tanto Blade w/Penetrator Tip, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    5.20" Blade Length 10.3" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 10.7 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    This knife is directly from the 2012 Fall Knob Creek Show!
    This was a very few Custom Swamp Rat Ratmandu ever made, this is one of the nicest! Hand Ground by hands in the Custom Shop! I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the 2012 Fall Knob Creek Show. This has a SR101 Steel that is .20" thick Black Coated Hand Ground to be a Tanto with the aggressive Penetrator Tip! Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This Grind was never avil for this model Swamp Rat Ratmandu before. I purchased this directly from Swamp Rat Knife Company! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Company!
    $300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC340 Swamp Rat Custom Shop Ratmandu RMD .21" Black Saber Ground Blade Tanto Blade w/Penetrator Tip, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    5.25" Blade Length 10.3" Overall Length .21" Blade Thickness 10.7 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    This knife is directly from the 2012 Fall Knob Creek Show!
    This was a very few Custom Swamp Rat Ratmandu ever made, this is one of the nicest! Hand Ground by hands in the Custom Shop! I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the 2012 Fall Knob Creek Show. This has a SR101 Steel that is .21" thick Black Coated Hand Ground to be a Tanto with the aggressive Penetrator Tip! Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This Grind was never avil for this model Swamp Rat Ratmandu before. I purchased this directly from Swamp Rat Knife Company! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Company!

KC341 Swamp Rat Ratmandu Variant Black Blade w/Sharpened Swedge, Black G10 $280

[​IMG]
    Scrap Yard ScrapMax 460 Bowie ELMAX .10" Thick Satin Blade 4.5" Blade 9.25" Overall .09" Blade Thickness 3.51 Ounces$180

You really need to watch this video about the Swamprat Kill Devil Tomahawk:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osa9eT5MJlQ

Swamprat Kill Devil Tomahawk .19" Sage Blade, Tan Canvas Micarta Handle $320

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2016
  2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Ratmandu RMD .175" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade, Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    5.3" Blade Length 10.35" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .175" Blade Thickness 11.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Sandstorm G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins & Orange Liners
    INFI Blade Steel with Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
    This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from the maker at the 2016 Blade Show. This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Hand Finished Satin Blade! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is a very special and complete "One of a Kind" Custom as the custom Shop went all out and made this beautiful Handle for this knife and is by far the highest end Swamp Rat I have ever seen! You can see that the colors of the Mammoth Tooth matches very nicely with the Sandstorm G10 on the handles! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $950

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat RUCKI .195" White Convexed Blade, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    15.25" Blade Length 23.5" Overall Length .21" Blade Thickness 26.3 Ounces
    Blade Steel is SR101
    Hardness: 58-60 HRC
    Full Height Convexed Blade coated in an Arctic White coating with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat and made for a special customer! This has a convexed Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This has SR101 Steel that is .195" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    $520

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Knife Works Rattle Hawk .28" Black Blade, Black/Tan G10 Handle
    Cutting Edge Length - 14-1/4"
    Head Width - 3-1/2"
    Spike Width - 3-1/2"
    Thickness - .28"
    Overall Length - 17"
    Weight - 25.7 Ounces
    Steel - SR101
    Handle - Black/Tan G10
    Black Crinkle Coated Blade
    The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY! This has a SR101 Steel that is .28" thick with Black Crinkle coating! Swamp Rat Knife Works is the sister company of Busse Combat. This is made of SR101 and will carry a lifetime warranty with Swamp Rat Knife Works! Please check out my forums for more and better pictures! This is Brand New from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show!
    $475

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Knife Works Rattle Hawk .275" Zombie Green Blade, Black G10 Handle
    Head Width - 3-1/2"
    Spike Width - 3-1/2"
    Thickness - .275"
    Overall Length - 17"
    Weight - 26.5 Ounces
    Steel - SR101
    Handle - Black G10
    Zombie Green Coated Blade
    The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY! This has a SR101 Steel that is .275" thick with Zombie Green coating! Swamp Rat Knife Works is the sister company of Busse Combat. This is made of SR101 and will carry a lifetime warranty with Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    $460

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent9, R-9, Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle $300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Swamp Rat Rodent9, R-9 Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle $330 Sold Pending Funding

[​IMG]
    Both Rodent9, R-9 for $575

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 5, R-5 Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 3, R-3 Black Blade Black Canvas Micarta handle $150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 4 R-4 .205" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle w/Savage Leather Sheath
    4.45" Blade Length 9.3" Overall Length .205" Thick 8.3 Ounces
    Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade with V-grind edge
    Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 4 with a black blade and black canvas micarta handles! This listing will include a Black Savage Leather Sheath for storage and carry. This is in Brand, never used carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $225

[​IMG]
    KC345 Swamprat Rattle Hawk .27" Black Blade, Tan Canvas Micarta Handle

[​IMG]
    KC347 Swamprat Rattle Hawk .27" Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle

[​IMG]
    KC349 Swamprat Rattle Hawk .27" Black Blade, Black/Green G10 Handle

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2016
  3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Knife Works Rattle Hawk .27" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive
    Head Width - 3-1/2"
    Spike Width - 3-1/2"
    Thickness - .27"
    Overall Length - 17"
    Steel - SR101
    Handle - Black G10
    Bronze Coated Blade
    Exclusive Edition with Garth's Tattoo
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse Combat made Blade 2014 Show! The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a SR101 Steel that is .27" thick with Bronze coating! Swamp Rat Knife Works is the sister company of Busse Combat. This is made of SR101 and will carry a lifetime warranty with Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    $450

[​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 7 .26" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive $280

[​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Taliwacker .19" Bronze Coated Blade, Black Recs Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive $250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company 1111 .26" Bronze Coated Blade, Black Recs Handle Exclusive Blade 2014 Edition with Garth's Tattoo logo on the right side of the blade.
    $315

[​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 .20" Bronze Coated Blade, Black Recs Handle
    Overall Length: 10”
    Blade Length: 5.5”
    Blade Thickness: 0.20”
    Weight: 6.64 Ounces
    Exclusive Blade 2014 Edition with Garth's Tattoo logo on the right side of the blade.
    There was only very few of these made with this color for the Blade 2014 Show. The Bronze coating with Garth's Tattoo will never be done again, only a few made so get this while you can! This is made by the Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company to Busse Combat and uses the SR101 steel. This has a saber Ground Blade with a Sharp V-Ground Edge! This knife will also carry a Lifetime Warranty! This one is Brand New and has spend it's life in a safe. Never used, carried or sharpened!
    $190

[​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company 711 .27" Bronze Coated Blade, Black Recs Handle
    Overall Length: 12.2”
    Blade Length: 7.5”
    Blade Thickness: 0.27”
    Weight: 13.955 Ounces
    Exclusive Blade 2014 Edition with Garth's Tattoo logo on the right side of the blade.
    $270

[​IMG]
    Custom Shop Satin Ratmandu, .16" Satin SR101, Blue/Black G10 $250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS464 Swamp Rat Ratmandu Proto, O.D. Green w/Black Paper Handle (1of13)
    $270

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Hairy Carry Limited Editino 4.0 #421 154CM Satin Blade Black G10
    4" Blade 8.65" Overall .17" Thick 6.725 Ounces
    Flat Ground 154CM with V-Grind Edge$300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SRKW Swamp Rat Knife Works Hairy Carry Limited Edition #70
    3.6" Blade 8.2" Overall .14" Thick 6.35 Ounces
    Flat Ground 154CM with V-Grind Edge
    This is Brand New from Swamp Rat.
    This knife is made with the 154CM stainless steel blade and the heat treat on this is incredible! This knife has been discontinued and very collectible. This is the very last one I have so get this before it's gone!
    $290

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Hairy Carry Custom Shop .14" 154CM Blue/Black G10 Handle
    3.6" Blade 8.2" Overall .14" Thick 6.35 Ounces
    Flat Ground 154CM with V-Grind Edge
    $280

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Cupidvore, Pink Coated SR101
    3" Blade 6.5" Overall .15" Thick
    This is from the Spring of 2011, very short production run for a Ganza
    $100

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC379 Swamp Rat RUCKI, Urban Camo Blade with Black Paper Micarta Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.65" Overall Length .21" Blade Thickness
    Blade Steel is SR101
    This is from 2014 Spring Knob Creek knife show.
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat and made for the Knob Creek 2014 show! This has a convexed Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp on a Super Rare Camouflage Coating! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has SR101 Steel that is .21" thick!
    $550

[​IMG]
    KC386 SYKCO 1111 .265" Black Saber Ground Blade with Black Recs Handle $300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Shop Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade, Full Maple Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    5.25" Blade Length 10.25" Overall Length 1.8" Blade Width .17" Blade Thickness 9.5 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Full Maple Wood Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The INFIDU is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Blade Show. The knife model is a Ratmandu but uses the Busse INFI steel so this has been dubbed a INFIDU! This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Hand Finished Satin Blade! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp! This is a very special and complete "One of a Kind" Custom as the custom Shop went all out and made this beautiful Handle for this knife! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and was never available for this model Swamp Rat Ratmandu before.
    $460

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Scrap Yard Mud Mutt Bowie .205" Black Blade, Sage Resiprene Handle
    Overall Length: 9.4”
    Blade Length: 4.5”
    Blade Thickness: 0.205”
    Weight: 6.785 Ounces
    Blade finish: Custom Hand Ground Bowie Blade coated Black
    This was from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    I think this was the only one made like this at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! This is made by the Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company to Busse Combat and uses the SR101 steel. This has a Custom Hand Ground Bowie Blade with a Sharp V-Ground Edge! This knife will also carry a Lifetime Warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is Brand New and has spend it's life in a safe. Never used, carried or sharpened!
    $210

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2016
  4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent Trail .18" Flat Ground Green American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    4.3" Blade Length 9" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 6.185 Ounces
    Flat Ground SR101 Green American Flag Cerakote coated Blade Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    This was a very small production run which I believe this to be (1 of 6) that were available at the Blade 2015 show. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse/Swamp Rat Knives Works has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a Super Rare find because they only made 6 in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 7 Saber Ground .26" Sage American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 7)
    7.5" Blade Length 13.35" Overall Length .26" Thick 19.925 Ounces
    Saber Ground Sage American Flag Cerakoted SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    Textured Canvas Micarta Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Seven made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 7 in Sage American Flag Cerakoted across the knife with a .26" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $350

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Shop Swamp Nuclear Rat R-9 w/Sharpened Spine with Teeth .27" Black Blade, Black Canvas Micarta
    9.3" Blade 15.25" Overall 5.5" Sharpened Spin
    SR101 Steel
    $350

[​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent Trail .18" Black Blade, Orange/Green G10 $220

[​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent Trail .18" Black Blade, Orange/Black G10 $220

[​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent Trail .18" Black Blade, Red/Black G10 $220

[​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent Trail .18" Black Blade, Blue/Black G10 $220

[​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent Solution .20" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive $200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Hairy Carry .14" Red & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    3.5" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .14" Blade Thickness 5.75 Ounces
    Flat Ground 154CM Blade w/Swedge, V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    This was a 5 of these in this color made for the Blade 2015 Show. I purchased this knife directly from the Busse Combat in Atlanta Ga. This has a flat ground 154CM .14" thick with a Red & Black Cerakote coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $280

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Hairy Carry .14" Jungle Green & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    3.5" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .14" Blade Thickness 5.67 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 6 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    This were only 6 of these in this color made for the Blade 2015 Show. I purchased this knife directly from the Busse Combat in Atlanta Ga. This has a flat ground 154CM .14" thick with a Jungle Green & Black Cerakote coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again!
    $280

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Hairy Carry .14" Black/Grey/White Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    3.5" Blade Length 8.2" Overall Length .14" Blade Thickness 5.67 Ounces
    This was a 6 of these in this color made for the Blade 2015 Show. I purchased this knife directly from the Busse Combat in Atlanta Ga. This has a flat ground 154CM .14" thick with a Black/Grey/White Cerakote coated Finish! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat!
    $280

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015
  5. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 5 Saber Ground .19" Sage American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 5)
    5.65" Blade Length 10.85" Overall Length .19" Thick 10.805 Ounces
    Saber Ground Sage American Flag Cerakoted SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Five made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 5 in Sage American Flag Cerakoted across the knife with a .19" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 5 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $280

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat 1st Gen Swamp Rat Ratweiler .25" Saber Ground Jungle Green Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle with Black BuyBrown Kydex Sheath
    7.55" Blade Length 13.2" Overall Length .25" Thick 19.655 Ounces
    Differential Heat Treated SR 101
    Brass Tube Fasteners
    Saber Ground Black Crinkle Blade with V-grind edge.
    This is the Grail model of the Swamp Rat Knives. This has a SR101 Steel that is .25" thick with a Saber Ground Blade! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is pre-owned and shows light use by the smoothing of the coating. This will include a Black Kydex sheath made by David Brown for this exact knife.
    $500

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2016
  6. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SYKCO Scrap Yard Regulator .325" Green/Black American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Black Rec-C Handle w/Black BuyBrown Pancake Kydex Sheath
    7.7" Blade 13.25" Overall .325" Blade Thickness 16.1 Ounces
    Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge & Penatrator Tip
    SR101 58-60Rc Blade Steel
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    This is Brand New from the Blade 2015 Show!
    There may be marks on the blades before it was Cerakoted but that's how they were meant to be because these knives were made to be used. This was made exclusively for the Blade 2015 and that's it! The Saber Ground Blade with V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular knife will include a BuyBrown Pancake Kydex Sheath custom made for this knife. There were very few of these made in this Green/Black American Flag Cerakote combination. The Cerakote covers only the blade and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Scrap Yard Knife Company has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only a few were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $320

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Knife Works Rattle Hawk .27" Sage Blade, Orange/Green G10 Handle
    Head Width - 3-1/2"
    Spike Width - 3-1/2"
    Thickness - .27"
    Overall Length - 17"
    Steel - SR101
    Handle - Orange/Green G10
    Sage Coated Blade
    The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY! This has a SR101 Steel that is .27" thick with Sage coating! Swamp Rat Knife Works is the sister company of Busse Combat. This is made of SR101 and will carry a lifetime warranty with Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Knife Works Rattle Hawk .27" Black Blade, Red/Black G10 Handle
    Head Width - 3-1/2"
    Spike Width - 3-1/2"
    Thickness - .27"
    Overall Length - 17"
    Steel - SR101
    Handle - Orange/Green G10
    Sage Coated Blade
    The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY! This has a SR101 Steel that is .27" thick with Sage coating! Swamp Rat Knife Works is the sister company of Busse Combat. This is made of SR101 and will carry a lifetime warranty with Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Custom Shop Ratweiler Variant .17" Saber Ground Re-Curved Satin Blade, Full Green/Tan Birdseye Maple Handle w/Red Liners Mosaic Pins
    Blade Length: 7.6”
    Blade Thickness: .17”
    Overall Length: 13.25”
    Grind: Saber Ground Re-Curved
    Steel: SR101 58-60 Rc
    Weight: 14.215 Ounces
    Here is a Swamp Rat Custom Shop Grail Knife! I think this is the nicest Ratweiler I have ever seen. The Custom Shop went all out this time and I would have to say this is the Grail of all Ratweiler! This has a Hand Ground Re-curve Satin Blade with a hand made, custom smoothed full Green/Tan Birdseye Maple Handle w/Red Liners held together by Mosaic Pins! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This has a SR101 Steel that is .17" thick! Please note that the wood the handle has a small hole in it from the natural occurring circumstances. I believe it gives the knife more character but should it begin to affect the performance of the knife, you can send this back to the Swamp Rat Custom Shop to change out. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Swamp Rat!
    $550

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company 711 .27" Zombie Green Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    Mud Mutt .21" Saber Ground Black Blade, Orange Resiprene Handle
    Handle: Black Resiprene C
    Overall Length: 12.65”
    Blade Length: 7.5”
    Blade Thickness: 0.27”
    Weight: 6.81 Ounces
    Blade finish: Zombie Green
    This was from the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    There was only very few of these made with this color for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This is made by the Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company to Busse Combat and uses the SR101 steel. This has a saber Ground Blade with a Sharp V-Ground Edge!
    $225

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Swamprat Kill Devil Tomahawk .19" Digicam Cerakoted Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle (1 OF 5)
    Kill Devil Sniper Hawk - KDSH
    Cutting edge length: 3 1/8"
    Head width: 7"
    Spike length: 3 1/8"
    Thickness: 3/16"
    Overall length 15 1/2"
    Steel: SR101 58-60RC, steel
    Textured Black G10 Handle
    Weight 21.5 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    The Kill Devil Sniper Hawk was first first sent overseas with the military and tested to make sure it would last and did what it was intended to. This came back with very positive feedback exceeding all expectations. When this was avil for order, back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This particular Tomahawk has the Digital Camouflage Cerakoted Blade purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Red & Black Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover only the SR101 of the Tomahawk and not the Black G10 Handles. The Cerakote coats and protects the steel. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse/Swamp Rat Knife Works has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $460

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat RUCKI, .21" Black Blade with Orange/Black G10 Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.65" Overall Length .21" Blade Thickness 26.4 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Coated Convexed Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    Blade Steel is SR101
    This is from Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show.
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat and made for the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show! This has a convexed Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has SR101 Steel that is .21" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Swamp Rat Knife Works!
    $520

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat RUCKI CG .20" Tanker Grey Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black G10 Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.55" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .20" Blade Thickness 26.2 Ounces
    Tanker Grey Coated Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black G10 Handle
    Blade Steel is SR101, Large Choil
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp on a Tanker Grey Coating! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Company! This has SR101 Steel that is .20" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works.
    $520

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat RUCKI CG .195" Moss Green Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.55" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 25.3 Ounces
    Moss Green Coated Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp on a Moss Green Coating! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Company! This has SR101 Steel that is .195" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works.
    $500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS466 Scrap Yard War Dog HACK .22" Deep Hollow Ground Satin INFI Blade, Black Res C Handle (1 of 12)
    4.75" Blade Length 9.5" Overall 1.05" Blade Width .22" Thick 5.5 Ounces
    Deep Hollow Hand Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade
    Black Res C Handle
    INFI Blade Steel, Partial Choil
    This is Brand New directly from the 2011 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! There was a very small production run of these for the Blade 2011 Show, and only 12 made in this length/color.
    The Scrap Yard Ward Dog was introduced by Jerry Busse on 05/28/2011! They were a huge hit and sold out fast, but for the 2011 Blade Show, they went over the top and brought these deep dish War Dog HACK and made so few of them that they put how many of each were made. The normal production War Dogs all had a Convexed Edge whereas this has a sharper Deep Dish Hollow Ground Blade. Then for the This has a INFI Steel that is .22" thick with a Hand Applied Satin Finish! The Deep Hollow Ground Satin Blade is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $350

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
  7. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent Trail .18" Flat Ground Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 7)
    4.3" Blade Length 9" Overall Length .18" Blade Thickness 5.24 Ounces
    Flat Ground SR101 Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore.
    This was a very small production run which I believe this to be (1 of 7) that were available at the Blade 2015 show. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse/Swamp Rat Knives Works has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a Super Rare find because they only made 7 in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Safety Mutt Red/Black Cerakoted .175" Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle (1 of 5)
    5.25" Blade 10.2" Overall 1.25" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 6.8 Ounces
    .175" Saber Ground Red/Black Cerakoted Blade w/Small Choil with V-Grind Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Five made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The SYKCO Safety Mutt in Black Digicam Cerakoted across the knife with a .175" Blade thickness! This Red/Black Cerakote coats and protects the exterior of the blade but is supposed to looked used/worn but is Brand New. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if it will be done again! The Blade steel is SR101. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 5 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $225

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Safety Mutt Black/Green American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    5.25" Blade 10.2" Overall 1.25" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 6.9 Ounces
    .175" Saber Ground Black/Green American Flag Cerakoted Blade w/Small Choil with V-Grind Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! This Black/Green American Flag Cerakote is Super Rare in that there may be 1 to 3 made and was NOT offered in the offering by tossing of the cards, this one was on the table at the very beginning of the show so whomever grabbed it first was able to score this great knife!
    The SYKCO Safety Mutt in Black Digicam Cerakoted across the knife with a .175" Blade thickness! This Black/Green American Flag Cerakote coats and protects the exterior of the blade but if you look close, you can see the competition finish underneath. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if it will be done again! The Blade steel is SR101. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because this may be the only one in world with this coating. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $225

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 3 .17" Flat Ground Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 5)
    3.25" Blade Length 6.9" Overall Length .17" Thick 4.82 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Digicam Cerakoted SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 3 in Black Digicam Cerakoted across the Blade with a .17" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 5 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $205

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 3 .17" Flat Ground Sage Digicam Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 5)
    3.25" Blade Length 6.9" Overall Length .17" Thick 4.825 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Digicam Cerakoted SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 3 in Sage Digicam Cerakoted across the Blade with a .17" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 5 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $205

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 4 .19" Saber Ground Red & Black Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    4.5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length .19" Thick 8.21 Ounces
    Saber Ground Red & Black Cerakoted SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Six made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 4 in Red & Black Cerakoted across the knife with a .19" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 6 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $230

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Rodent 4 Flat Ground .19" Sage American Flag Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 OF 6)
    4.5" Blade Length 9.9" Overall Length .19" Thick 8.21 Ounces
    Saber Ground Red & Black Cerakoted SR101 Blade with V-grind edge.
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Six made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Swamp Rat Rodent 4 in Sage American Flag Cerakoted across the knife with a .19" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knives Works! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 6 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $240

[​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 Black Digicam Cerakoted .175" Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle (1 of 10)
    $175

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SYKCO Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 Green .19" Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    3.5" Blade 7.85" Overall Length .19" Blade Thickness 4.93 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Green Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    The Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 is a Super Little knife for a Great Price. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $160

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SYKCO Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 Black .19" Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    3.5" Blade 7.85" Overall Length .19" Blade Thickness 5 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Black Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    The Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 is a Super Little knife for a Great Price. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $170

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Shop Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Doublecut INFI Blade, Textured Red Tequila G10 Handle
    Ratmandu - RMD
    5.25" Blade Length 10.3" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 10.0 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Saber Ground Doublecut Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. This is a one of a kind as they have not ever used this G10 color on this model before.
    The Swamp Rat Knife Company decided to do something special for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY so they made a few of these INFI Ratmandu in Never been done G10 Handles, put a V-Ground Edge on the Doublecut Finished Blade Finish. They only made one in each color so get it before it's gone. This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Doublecut (Bead-Blasted) Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and was never avil for this model Swamp Rat Ratmandu before.
    $370

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Shop Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Doublecut INFI Blade, Textured SandStorm G10 Handle
    Ratmandu - RMD
    5.25" Blade Length 10.3" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 10.1 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. This is a one of a kind as they have not ever used this G10 color on this model before.
    The Swamp Rat Knife Company decided to do something special for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY so they made a few of these INFI Ratmandu in Never been done G10 Handles, put a V-Ground Edge on the Doublecut Finished Blade Finish. They only made one in each color so get it before it's gone. This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from the Swamp Rat Knife Company at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. This has a INFI Steel that is .17" thick with a Doublecut (Bead-Blasted) Finish! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and was never avil for this model Swamp Rat Ratmandu before.
    $370

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Custom Shop Swamp Rat RMD .17" Saber Ground Doublecut INFI Blade, Textured Red/Black/Grey G10 Handle
    Ratmandu - RMD
    5.25" Blade Length 10.3" Overall Length .17" Blade Thickness 10 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    $370

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SYKCO Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 Sage Digicam Cerakoted .195" Saber Ground Blade, Tan Resiprene C Handle (1 of 10)
    3.5" Blade 7.9" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 5.0 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Sage Digicam Cerakoted Coated Saber Ground .195" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Tan Resiprene C Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Ten made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 is a Super Little knife for a Great Price. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. The Cerakote coats and protects the exterior of the blade. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if it will be done again! The Blade steel is SR101. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 10 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SYKCO Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 Black Digicam Cerakoted .195" Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle (1 of 10)
    3.5" Blade 7.9" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 4.9 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Black Digicam Cerakoted Coated Saber Ground .195" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Ten made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Scrap Yard Knife Company 311 is a Super Little knife for a Great Price. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. The Cerakote coats and protects the exterior of the blade. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if it will be done again! The Blade steel is SR101. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 10 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $210

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Knife Works Rattle Hawk .28" Sage Blade, Black G10 Handle
    Head Width - 3-1/2"
    Spike Width - 3-1/2"
    Thickness - .28"
    Overall Length - 17"
    Weight - 26.5 Ounces
    Steel - SR101
    Handle - Black G10
    Sage Coated Blade
    The V-grind Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show in KY! This has a SR101 Steel that is .28" thick with Sage coating! Swamp Rat Knife Works is the sister company of Busse Combat. This is made of SR101 and will carry a lifetime warranty with Swamp Rat Knife Works! Please check out my forums for more and better pictures! This is Brand New from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Shop!
    $460

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2016
  8. montanaman1953

montanaman1953 Huge member

Scrap Yard Black Regulator

I bought a Green Regulator from you recently and I want to buy the Black Regulator you have posted for 210.00, please contact me, wdeese1@gmail.com/ 903-526-9272 thanks !!!

9. montanaman1953

Black Scrap Yard Regulator

Please contact me !!! wdeese1@gmail.com I want to buy the Black SY Regulator you have posted !!!

10. montanaman1953

Black Regulator

Hey Dan, do you have a black parkerized Regulator available ?

11. Liu Kang

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5445_zpsgerdeipw.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5447_zpsm77edd9h.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5449_zpsjqv9ggf3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5450_zpsjcviwxgv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5455_zps3wsz3j30.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5459_zps3zazgyki.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5460_zpsatgnxysv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5461_zpshrfqldy3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5466_zpsjxhzidm0.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5469_zpszqbmqaqj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5473_zpssy6lv6hf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014026\/DXH_5488_zpsmyxu5mv6.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Swamp Rat Fat Ratweiler CG .26" Saber Ground Black Blade, Textured Black Canvas Micarta Handle
    Blade Length: 6.75”
    Blade Thickness: .26”
    Overall Length: 13.3”
    Grind: V-Ground Edge
    Weight: 21.6 Ounces
    This is Brand New straight from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Works! This model has been discontinued and can no longer be ordered so get this while you still can!
    For years now there has been a huge demand for the return of the legendary Ratweiler. That call was answered for a super short one week run starting October 21, 2015 through about October 28, 2015! The RATWEILER CG is being offered in two thicknesses of approx. 3/16" and 1/4". A limited number of each thickness has been run and they sold out fairly quickly. This has a SR101 Steel that is .26" thick and the thicker of the two models offered! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works! This is Brand New as directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Works so it was never used carried or Sharpened!
    $290

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6090_zpsk6hc0ehf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6091_zps70uxlwk7.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6092_zpsgtyygp5x.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6093_zpsxdrczsc8.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6096_zpsfs5ek0de.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6099_zpsjzugwefo.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6100_zpszkmggdqc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6101_zpszezzy5yv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6103_zpsyl8ajbxj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6104_zps15a8wmfq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6106_zpswcsys4zy.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6109_zpsnekvlp8h.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Skinner .19" Muddy Brown Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    4.15" Blade Length 9.2" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 6 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Muddy Brown Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    For years now there has been a huge demand for a super affordable skinner and that has been answered. That call was answered for a super short one week run starting October 28, 2015 through about November 2, 2015! The Skinner CG was offered with only a choice of four different coating and all came with the Black Resiprene C Handle. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks." Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $200

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6115_zpskw7is43g.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6117_zpsmxnlcpdb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6118_zpsvpajpxvc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6119_zpshqhuggci.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6122_zpsttux1ord.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6124_zpstueorlrc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6125_zpsicafkrrx.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6127_zpsn7majndc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6128_zpsvzi9hzpr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6129_zpso9y9dfxy.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6130_zpslueyhzek.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6113_zpsyuuob0uu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Skinner .185" Moss Green Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    4.15" Blade Length 9.2" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 5.9 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Moss Green Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    For years now there has been a huge demand for a super affordable skinner and that has been answered. That call was answered for a super short one week run starting October 28, 2015 through about November 2, 2015! The Skinner CG was offered with only a choice of four different coating and all came with the Black Resiprene C Handle. This is made by Scrap Yard Knife Company which is the sister company of the Busse Combat. This knife was made for hard use and has a nice Resiprene C Handle which has a great non slip softer grip so you don't lose the grip when this is in use. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat as part of the "Operation 2 Weeks." Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $200

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6132_zpsmylmatjx.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6135_zpsvdjeym0o.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6136_zpstpba90cs.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6137_zpslhqyhqx3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6140_zps57n1xrmh.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6142_zpsh5hgr8oo.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6143_zpsdirwvyhz.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6145_zpszygqnkvu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6149_zpssrubtyn8.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6152_zpsrpj4wupz.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6153_zpsi2fxo7bh.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6157_zps1s1evsox.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Skinner .19" Sage Crinkle Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    4.15" Blade Length 9.2" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 6 Ounces
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Sage Crinkle Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    $200

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6163_zpskbthojvl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6164_zps5vwi2mxe.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6169_zpsvxwmdjiy.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6170_zpsxyclynns.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6174_zpslb1bmtbc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6176_zpsnniriawp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6177_zpsxolurysz.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6180_zpsat3lnrqy.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6182_zpsstajdhov.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6184_zpsnxzsnkor.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6186_zpsks4jdheq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014027\/DXH_6160_zpsishjlydr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Skinner .19" Black Crinkle Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel
    Black Crinkle Coated Saber Ground .19" Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    $205

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6642_zpsf1a9fgvh.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6646_zps9je00hcq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6755_zpsqnqdgwgc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6756_zpsai5mqgcg.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6660_zps8unzfkky.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6666_zps0eergs2b.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6760_zpsudaw3pqr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6768_zpsmxawvp9w.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6771_zpslxu26ljt.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6772_zpsirczzygb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6690_zpszpb3zrwu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6615_zpsdjslmhpq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Swamp Rat RUCKI CG .202" Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.55" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 25.3 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Coated Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp on a Black Crinkle Coating! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Company! This has SR101 Steel that is .202" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works.
    $510

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6653_zpsjnhwi9ca.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6649_zpsauylw11s.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6778_zpshkmvwrc5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6780_zpsqgzn2pq3.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6656_zpswqrm6pvp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6659_zps39m3erqq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6783_zpswe2posxk.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6785_zps18u8qbjb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6788_zpshbeuboyt.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6795_zpshtlnehp7.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6687_zpssx3nj6hj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014028\/DXH_6610_zpsi0xft1hh.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Swamp Rat RUCKI CG .20" Muddy Brown Flat Ground Blade, Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    15.5" Blade Length 23.55" Overall Length 1.35" Blade Width .20" Blade Thickness 25 Ounces
    Muddy Brown Coated Flat Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    This is a powerful and strong Short Sword made by Swamp Rat which is the sister company of Busse Combat! This has a Flat Ground Blade with a V-ground edge which is Razor Sharp on a Muddy Brown Coating! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat/Swamp Rat Knife Company! This has SR101 Steel that is .20" thick! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Swamp Rat Knife Works.
    $500

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8725_zpstejyk6ue.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8726_zps5eatm0zq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8727_zps1k5m5ay2.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8728_zpsqba0lklf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8730_zpsleh6tlhh.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8732_zpsg5qszh7x.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8733_zpsup50umjb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8734_zps8gvftone.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8735_zpsekwcewf2.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014030\/DXH_8723_zpsrhxu59s1.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Safety Mutt Black Digicam Cerakoted .195" Saber Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle (1 of 8)
    5.25" Blade 10.2" Overall 1.25" Blade Width .195" Blade Thickness 6.7 Ounces
    .175" Saber Ground Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade w/Small Choil with V-Grind Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Eight made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The SYKCO Safety Mutt in Black Digicam Cerakoted across the knife with a .175" Blade thickness! The Cerakote coats and protects the exterior of the blade. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if it will be done again! The Blade steel is SR101. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 8 in this color combination. Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $225

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  12. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Chop House Thick Cut .265" Saber Ground Moss Green Blade, Tan Resiprene C Handle
    9.25" Blade Length 14.3" Overall Length 2.15" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness 17.8 Ounces
    Moss Green Coated Flat Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Tan Resiprene C Handle
    This uses the SR-101 Blade steel with a 58-60Rc.
    This Model was available for sale starting October 28, 2015 through November 11, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website! This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
    The Chop House was went Live on October 28, 2015 in Thick and Thin cuts, and the thick version didn't last long and sold out first! There was a very limited supply. This has the Moss Green Coated Flat Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge with the Tan Resiprene C Handle. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it wasn't around for long and is now discontinued! This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks and than discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company!
    $315

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Swamp Rat Custom Shop Ratmandu RMD .175" Saber Ground Satin INFI Blade, Red/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/White Liners & Mosaic Pins
    5.3" Blade Length 10.35" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .175" Blade Thickness 10.5 Ounces
    Saber Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Red/Black G10 G-rexed Spalted Maple Handle w/White Liners & Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The INFIDU is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat website because it has been Discontinued!
    This was a very few of these made by hand by the Custom Shop and I purchased this knife directly from the maker at the 2016 Blade Show. The knife model is a Ratmandu but uses the Busse INFI steel so this has been dubbed a INFIDU! This has a INFI Steel that is .175" thick with a Hand Finished Satin Blade! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is a very special and complete "One of a Kind" Custom as the custom Shop went all out and made this beautiful Handle for this knife and is by far the most beautiful wood handle on a Swamp Rat I have ever seen! You can see that the colors of the Red/Black G10 matches the Spalted Maple Handle very well and offset by the White Liners and finished off with Mosaic Pins! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and was never available for this model Swamp Rat Ratmandu before.
    $490

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Chop House Thick Cut .265" Saber Ground Sage Blade, Tan Resiprene C Handle
    9.25" Blade Length 14.3" Overall Length 2.15" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness 18 Ounces
    Sage Crinkle Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Tan Resiprene C Handle
    This Model was available for sale starting October 28, 2015 through November 11, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website! This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
    The Chop House was went Live on October 28, 2015 in Thick and Thin cuts, and the thick version didn't last long and sold out first! There was a very limited supply. This has the Sage Crinkle Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge with the Tan Resiprene C Handle. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it wasn't around for long and is now discontinued!
    This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks and than discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Scrap Yard Knife Company!
    $315

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Scrap Yard Knife Company SYKCO Chop House Thick Cut .265" Saber Ground Black Blade, Tan Resiprene C Handle
    9.25" Blade Length 14.3" Overall Length 2.15" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness 17.8 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Tan Resiprene C Handle
    The Chop House was went Live on October 28, 2015 in Thick and Thin cuts, and the thick version didn't last long and sold out first! There was a very limited supply. This has the Sage Crinkle Coated Saber Ground Blade with V-Ground Edge with the Tan Resiprene C Handle. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it wasn't around for long and is now discontinued!
    This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself. There were not many of these made and was only available for two weeks and than discontinued. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $320

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2016