1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Swamp rat battle rat, Murray Carter, Obanauf.

blackscout Oct 26, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackscout

blackscout Enormous member

Hello all,

Busy summer but I am back. I have a few knives to let go.

Swamp rat battle rat. Brand new in the cardboard sleeve. this is a warranty replacement knife. I have two and I am letting this one go. I don't think I really need two. This is the through hardened blade I believe. $SPF

Murray Carter, I think this was called the Alaskan skinner but I am not positive on that. wicked knife super sharp. I you dig Murray's work this is a nice blade. $290 comes with kydex and leather two sheathes.

Mike Obenauf model one, This is a beautiful knife. Since Mike is no longer making knives I thought I would throw this out there if someone wanted one of these rare beauties. Mike really was a great maker. This is a special beauty, It has a S90v blade. I will get pics of the Obie ASAP. $350

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
  2. swanzillas

swanzillas Little member

any pixs of the Obenauf?

3. Jax718

Jax718 Little member

Payment has been sent, can't wait to get it here. Thanks

4. swanzillas

swanzillas Little member

is the Obenauf still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.