1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Suunto Core military, black/orange display

spyderHS08 Jul 21, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member

Suunto Core Military all black display with rare orange numbering.

$80 >> $70 obo PP shipped in the states

—PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION—
    This is a used watch, it’s got visible bezel wear and some dings here and there. Overall great working shape aside from the bottom left button not working. The watch functions just fine without it and you’re able to set the time change settings etc etc without it. The only thing this button does is changes the small display below the time from day/date to seconds to sunrise/sunset to a small stop watch. I’ve worn and had this watch for a couple years this way and it’s never bothered me but must be disclosed. The button will work sometimes if u push hard enough just right but I just prefer to leave it on the day/date. I recently got a smart watch so this one needs to move. Comes with brown Suunto band pictured.

Brand new battery installed today.
    I believe I have a spare black rubber Suunto band I can include for another $15 if interested.

Any questions message me or email me at schrohar at Hotmail dot com

thanks for looking,
    Harrison
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  2. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member

$70 shipped USA

3. CI581

CI581 Tiny Member

What color is the other band? Got pictures? Thanks in advance.

spyderHS08 likes this.
  4. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member

It is their stock “core” brand, all black, less slots/holes than the brown one shown. this is the only photo I can find on my phone with it, I can send more pics later via pm if you’re interested———edit
    Second pic is from the internet but exact same band [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  5. CI581

CI581 Tiny Member

Will you reduce the price, if I get the core black band?

6. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member

Pm sent

7. spyderHS08

spyderHS08 Huge member

SOLDD

thanks all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.