1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Super greek for hire...

Luis Diaz Dec 8, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luis Diaz

Luis Diaz Tiny Member

Looking to trade my skillz for a rool book. Inquire for the lurid details....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2020
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

First, and most importantly, the rules of the JerzeeDevil REQUIRE that each member introduce themselves before transacting any other business on this forum. Failure to do so can result in a loss of membership privileges.

Go to https://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/ and tell the members here a bit about yourself. No need to be elaborate, just the facts will be sufficient.

Second, this is NOT the appropriate forum for Want To Buy.

3. Luis Diaz

Luis Diaz Tiny Member

Woops. I'll do that. Is the forum I'm looking for want to buy even if it's for a trade?

4. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

5. Luis Diaz

Luis Diaz Tiny Member

Will do. Thanks for the heads up.

crogers likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.