1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sunwayman V1OR Ti+, Jerzee Devil version and others...

randucci Mar 12, 2019

1. randucci

randucci Average member

I have a few flashlights that had little use, so I'm offering them up for sale. Most all of them have had batteries in them to try them, but not much more use than that. All have the original boxes except as noted. Let me know if you have any questions or if I'm way off on the asking prices. I accept PayPal and USPS money orders. I ship USPS Priority Mail.

Sunwayman V1OR Ti+, Jerzee Devil version, titanium body, has AA body extender, CREE XM-L2 LED, 190 lumens, takes 1 x CR123A or 1 x AA battery, like new with box and all original contents, $150. SOLD!

Sunwayman S1A Baton, copper body, has been out of wrapper, so it has patina started, 600 lumens with 1 x AA lithium battery, 220 lumens with standard AA battery, like new with box and all original contents, $60. SOLD!

Sunwayman M11R, titanium body, CREE U3 LED, 190 lumens, takes 1 x CR123A battery, like new with box and all original contents, $125.

DSC_0709 2.jpg

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
    BennytheBlade likes this.