1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday June 3rd DFW Metroplex/North Texas Meet Up ???

GlockNRolla May 18, 2012

1. misfit

misfit Somebody check my brain

Sunday, now that changes things. I migjt be able to make it after all!

M

2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

'
    Awesome;how many more devils and members of the mighty JD can come;Plus need a place a few have been mention, Im stayind at LaQuinta Inn at 6501 henneman Way McKinney,,Lets do this Devils,,I likeing any range,as for after I have to play it by ear.I dont drink or smoke anymore,but I do eat and been loveing the hotties down here,,yum,yum,,,,,,I,ll be bringing my son and possable my father just because we never see my son who is 18 and find it hard to be away from him,Plus were leaving Tuesday every minute counts to be with him.

Let get this going later mates

3. beherethen

beherethen Average member

Can't make it but,

wish you all a great time. This would make a terrific movie.

"Honey, I know I have the McCormick presentation, on Monday, but I'm just joining a few of my peers for some wine & incidental food. Think of it as networking. Don't worry, be back at around ten."

Seriously, I hope you guys have the time of your lives.

4. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I can't make it Sunday, gotta work. Bummer.

Have fun, take lots of pics, and raise whats left of the flag for me.

5. GlockNRolla

GlockNRolla Intergalactic Booty Hunter

Damn that sucks Fin.

Anyone else wanting to go? We are tentatively looking to meet up on Sunday June 3rd at 3PM at Bikini's Sports Bar & Grill in Richardson at E Campbell Rd and 75.

6. laser

laser Little member

It would be great

if it was not 10.000 kilometer between us.
    [​IMG]

Wish you fun.

7. w provence

w provence Little member

Still meeting in TX

I'm located in Duncanville, if there is room, I would'nt mind meeting more knife nuts..........Bill

8. LouZava

LouZava Huge member

If I can find child care. (wife works on Sundays) I will be willing to go and meet some great folks! I keep y'all posted! :)

9. wneubauer

wneubauer Little member

Just had lunch at Bikinis on Friday. They something on the menu called the Double Trouble. Order it, it's good. So is everything else about this place... I can't make it down due to prior commitments, but you will enjoy the atmosphere at this place!

10. begreen61

I in ,weather is a sports bar or range, ,and ya all better bring your prized EDC,,mines at home,:cry:,its an airport thing ,,

11. Chris Rowland

Chris Rowland knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Going to try to make it, but can't promise....ball game at 1 and I'm coaching. I swapped games days around so I could make blade show without missing.

12. begreen61

Is this the plan for around 3 ish,today,,Titties and beer and sharp pointy things?? or we haveing a wash out because being a busy weekend?

13. GlockNRolla

GlockNRolla Intergalactic Booty Hunter

Sorry, I didn't reply back sooner. Was waiting to hear from my son's coach. Looks like I am out now as well. His team won yesterday so they got a game scheduled for today...at 3. On top of that news, I managed to get a hella of a sunburn on my melon yesterday. I was under an awning too so I cant figure it out. Looking and feeling like this guy... :splat:

14. misfit

misfit Somebody check my brain

Well, I'm gonna try to make it out to meet y'all @ Bikini's. Surveyed for a few hours today and I've got some kind of rash all over my upper body. Thinking it might be some kind of heat rash or contact dermatitis. Gonna take a few benadryl & slather on the calamine to see if that helps any. Keeping my fingers crossed!

M

15. begreen61

Man,looks like a was out dont worry,I'll be back,,take care of your self,shit happen my friends I just want to thank you all for trying to hook up ,,,it has inspired me to try to start a JD club in Albany area in upstate NY,Greg would have love to meet ya sence you been a member you always had good advice for me,I have nothing but Respect for all you texans,,
    Gary

FYI Texens, TWIN PEAKS My son and i went to,, WOW on the waitress's nice place for a meeting so we had the meet anyways Later Cowboys!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2012