1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sugarskull this is really important about him

Kelper Jul 29, 2012

1. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Second Autumn without you

Hard to think its almost 2 Autumns since you passed away Scotty. When I first starting writing this thread I never thought I would still here today banging on the same old keyboard, it's now looking more of a mess than when you were here. Few more ciggie burn's extra traces of beer where I fell asleep and headbutt my glass again. Letters are wearing off now, but it's still mine. I took firefox off this old comp that I am using that you used, Downloaded it again and for some reason it picked up everything including all the links you stored. Read through some of the links found some photos that I did not know where in the hard drive, knowing you better now understanding what you wrote. Your artwork is still intact buried away here. Kind of revealing your all to me. I miss that sense of humor you had. Life is just so surreal not really understanding why?

I found a song for you in your memory. So here goes my loved one.

R.I.P. Scotty Lee Adams so very missed by many.
    Lots love and stay in that place in my heart forever.

Rosie I miss you.

[video=youtube_share;hsCdlX-5UjE]http://youtu.be/hsCdlX-5UjE[/video]

2. Kelper

Hi love, we went to your mom's yard sale early this morning first time I have ever been to one of her's. Your dad is looking great, he is so trim down to 177Lbs now. He treats himself to gravy and biscuits when your mom is not looking. We had a great time she said come early we sure did. Mom wanted us to get the best. I tried to pay she said no put it away. I got your nanna Noto candle sticks to put in your memory box so finally you will always have something of her with you.Gene and your dad are the same size now both have lost 40 lbs. Gene and your dad talked for ages about WW2 Gene showed him all he had saved for this week. We have a letter we want to return to the family of one who has passed away in Austria. Hope I can find a way of finding all this out for the family. I think personal letter's are a nice gift for those left behind.

I chatted with an old friend of yours on face book last night. He said you will always be watching over me. I think that is right. I do miss you so much, we all do. Found this video to share with you tonight. I got to be up soon 4am comes early right love. Know I will always be thinking of you love and hugs your Rosie I miss you so much xx[video=youtube_share;K6DA4XjO9yU]http://youtu.be/K6DA4XjO9yU[/video]xx

Bruce2 likes this.
  3. Kelper

So hard to believe today was the anniversary of us both moving into our first and only home. Only you are not here now. Tomorrow, will be Tim's birthday had to write to him on face book to wish him a Happy Birthday a day early as I knew I would not have had a chance to have got these pc's of ours online.

Nothing has changed in this office, everything is still where you left it in the closets and that is about it. Your pic is still on the wall and your green man too.

Scotty I will leave you with this song, just now you were the biggest part of my life. I hope one day sometime in the future I will find you again. Lots love always your Rosie the Penguin Egg Eater.

:rip:[video=youtube_share;JR0JmKpJeuQ]http://youtu.be/JR0JmKpJeuQ[/video]:rip: Scotty Lee Adams forever missed.

Bruce2 likes this.
  4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Very fine memories, Rosie but it's time to move on. I hope Gene can give you new fond memories and brighten your life.

5. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

:postcount:

6. Kelper

I hear Gary,ADJ1 both, it is hard to get over the loss of someone you found passed away. Guess the memories will fade in time. Each day is getting better, it is also nice to come and remember alone time. It just my way I think. The doc said it was also my best therapy.

Gene is a good man and we do share something special, we always will do. Now we have to keep on eye on Scotty's kids I owe them that now they live near me. He really lost out on so much. They both love Gene too as does Scotty's parent's.

[video=youtube_share;iPSWqiFMo3E]http://youtu.be/iPSWqiFMo3E[/video]

Just a little song I found know he would have enjoyed it. Rosie

7. Kelper

Scotty, I do not know where to start, but guess words will come. Well couple days back Gene decided to move on out back to his mummy's. Said he could not live in a house where you had passed away. Yet he knew right from the start. Was happy enough living here while things were going good for him. I tried to find work, yes so I found scams but oh my god give him a phone number to call for work, Nope not a damn chance did he take. He used to landscape, offered to work with him but NO. I did stuff around his parent's got paid now and again especially for the garden work she needed done. The painting paid me for. Yea I could have a couple slices of bread for a tuna sandwhich while he stuffed on food I was persuaded to use. Here I am again another thanksgiving alone another xmas alone.

He used to be a welder gave him phone numbers but no calls from him. Gene got up on the morning he left to help his parent's I was not feeling too good, next thing I get a 3 page text saying he moved out because he could not stay here where you died. The bed we had was another big problem for him.

Today well yesterday now had to go over and get my stuff for the flea market. Said not well enough to see anyone yet she seen me all week now tomorrow she wants him to take her out.

His sister is a complete bitch, she never wants him to be happy. She said she did not give a toss about a relationship, said as long as he was not pushed down the stairs implying I did that to you. My dad's abuse of me and sister was another thing, she said how can you do that to her when she enjoyed doing it to her father, I was a bloody kid, never has anyone stooped this low to hurt me.

Today I had to go over to get my stuff for the flea market he was ok with me, but his mom said I was not to go in the house at all. So all day here I am working to get my stuff sorted, Gene doing his thing in the garden. I had been sick for three day's this last week. Did he bring me anything to eat no. Used my food stamps to help him out he would use about 20 bucks a time. I wised up this past week I said needed to save them for thanksgiving. He did not like it, but then he knew I need cash for my share of the bills So he gives me 100 bucks for the Bark River you had. The big one I still have the little one though.

He would not let me cook, he did cook in the beginning till he started piling up dirty dishes around 4 months ago. I cooked he cleaned up, he cooked I cleaned up only fair right, till one night I cooked for us for the very last time. His turn to clean up yet he never ate either that day. All he wants is to eat out no mess eat all you want etc. He uses the coupons I have to use cash. Sick of the drama

Then he used plastic cups they piled up, his drink cans piled up, gnats still around. He would only live in the bedroom and bathroom then on the computer I paid off bit by bit second hand but he loved it. He wanted to collect silver gold to scrap sell save etc. He had mowers to scrap all spring summer but I dug them out of the vines put to one side he never let me help him get it ready Said we go collect cans etc nothing in it for me. Just him only.

Had to clean his crap out of my car today, his van broke down got him a book I knew what to do, but no its going to scrap. I accidently broke a sterling silver chain said he would give me a couple bucks for it. No it did not happen. I came home tonight searched around found a Second WW2 German note, I hid that away. It will not fetch much but that is ok.

I needed a piss so had to use a bucket in the shed and dump it out. Yeah I am mad alright, after the shit I put up with this week with dumb scam jobs, he is coming to the fleamarket with me. But one thing he does not know is, Karma is coming faster than he knows. Kept my face book profile the same so he does not get wind of anything.

I have two wonderful friends so I am a fag hag as they say, they are going to help me do a resume for a job I need.

Tim and Daphne know I am now facing eviction so they offered me a place to stay. Will try and sell off sofa chairs tables all that I do not need. Got friend's to help me move out in the night when the landlord is not around. I work a booth for her she pays me for that.

My life is now going to be for me, you are the best part of my life Scotty. Hope your going to be proud of me for doing this.

Guess I said my bit here. Now onto your birthday thread crogers started tonight.You would have been 54 today.

8. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

Stay strong girl.

sickboy

9. Kelper

Gone through hell this past week, sure thanksgiving was a rebellion from Gene cause he wanted his way with me. 4 lovely days together. Now this week, we hardly have time together. Yesterday he came over well had to pick him up in my car my fuel he drove to the damn thrift stores. We ended up having a major row again, alone time is what I asked for. He did stay a while but this time never gave in to what he wanted.Took her shopping in from my car not theirs. His dad was awesome poor old man he does not know what is happening.

Now today he text's me got to take mummy out for a hairdo when she was so ill last night (pretending) I knew that I am not stupid. She invited me along day before, today changed her mind.

He has to take her to his sisters. That damn bitch is now going to have Christmas Day at her house, where her dad cannot sit down with ease, of course he thinks he will be here for Christmas Eve. Forget that shit. All I get is sextext's will I sell for him weekend course its a dinner out with my buddies. All this past two weeks put 37 bucks in my car. He is pissed at me as I was offered the chance to buy an old war box for $4 he did not pay for it, so I am going to put it up for sale this weekend. I will mooch on his territory now. He wants to use computer so he has to pay half regardless same as electric as it is cold here. Have heating off when he is staying at his mothers.

I do not pay for any of his treats with food stamps any more. Sod that shit.

I owe big time on rent so gave landlord a hundred told him Gene moved out he was not impressed with him at all. Thank god I sold them swords we had. Not moving into Daphne and Tim's got a fair worried friends about me doing that they known her longer than me. So I told her will work outside through winter time. Hope I get work soon be good to be able to say cya asshole. His loss!!

Least I was honest and not cheated on him like his other f buddies did. 47 years young says what jobs for man with bad back. Told him his back was fine all damn summer in the garden. Think he is just lazy like his dad told me.

I hide money now plead I am not able to pay way for dinner. If I sell as I always do for hours while he looks for silver gold good deals. He owes me that. Daphne pays me $30 a weekend not much but I save good.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    321sold.biz likes this.
  10. Kelper

[video=youtube_share;XdkM9GoHX78]http://youtu.be/XdkM9GoHX78[/video]

Never ending for me love. Now things are really coming to the fore front. No Christmas day for me just alone again. How the heck can a man let this go on? His sister says jump he says how high. Thinks it is more important to have his Christmas meal as he loves his food so damn much and expects me to cook dinner for nighttime.

Got the cable changed to a lower level with new offer, one month due I end up paying it all. He said 50/50 so he can research his get's for the flea market. Last Saturday we ended up at KFC. I had to pay for me so he thought but Justine shoved a ten in my hand. I shoved back the change and texted night as usual to the guys. He said anytime. Yesterday he spent nearly 6 bucks and made me pay 1.10 for sandwhich saying I do not eat much, said not by choice.

Tomorrow am supposed to go do scrap but he gets the dough, said who's car? No response. Weekend are you staying long enough Mon to do work lookup No reponse.

He asks me if I am going back to UK said no, he said aww your family misses you. I text back said not what I said. Been like that all darn week.

Like a chicken picking at shit, fed up, disgusted. Justine is going to help me find a product I can sell 4 or with him outside at the flea. OMG when mentioned he went ape over the idea. Not allowed to find silver at thrift stores his idea first, not allowed to look for Avon collectables, his idea first, not allowed to look for for occupied Japan stuff his idea first. All military stuff is off the list too except I got the chance to buy a box shipping one last said he wanted it. Glad Justine is gay or I would be accused of doing something with him.

Then I get the what if you fall in love with someone at work so turned it around on him. Not some whore he has had over years. Mind you can see why they cheated on him. No trust in me whatsoever. Time for see ya get the control freak away out of my life. Had hoped running back to mummy would knock some sense into him. I give up giving up. :chuck:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
  11. Kelper

Guess I do not come here often, getting sick of my life with Gene or more without him.

I put $5 in the gas tank said we needed his share so he gives me $5. I pondered for a few then thought ok asshole. I will do that so in went 5 exactly.

Yesterday we both did his sisters bed bug laundry again. I did most of the work of course. She paid him 150 bucks. She said to him make sure you give Rosie some for her help. Hell no today all he did was crow about how much money he had. I managed to say to him look we are using my car so you can share the cost of the insurance. $20 apiece. Done deal!!

His mom said he should help me get the part for the car. God if a cop pulls me over for the cat converter its a $700 fine. Two tin cans are still holding. I know where the cops are so ease off the gas fast as I see them. He will not share the cost of two tires nearly bald tread now. I am only looking for cheap retreads. Plus half of the damn converter 15 bucks a piece.

Now I have too check the silver and gold prices for his precious deals.

Oh yes she has not texted me since the laundry was done. Am I surprised of course not.

He got pissed because I bought a mug with a pig in it for 25 cents. I know I can sell it tomorrow for 2 bucks. :thumbsup:

Wish you were around to kick his butt!!!

I miss you love your mom sent me a xmas card. She still cares!! :devilinheaven:

12. Kelper

Well since I last posted such a lot has happened. Gene and I did sort things out for the better. But, I had a job finally as a caregiver. I loved my job very much so I know how much you did for your grandma Noto.
    Few weeks ago I get arrested. Not by Gene but his stupid sister has put me in text hell for months. Now I don"t sleep all night I wake around 3 am waiting for her to start again. She took an Order of Protection out so I could not see Gene. Yea, I think he's a wimp a mummy's boy. Yet, he still comes over seems full of concern. Been to court twice now. The assistant DA wants my name cleared so I can get back to work again.

Ok, here is the biggest kick in the teeth, I knew eviction was coming. Tim that freaking landlord will NOT allow me to stay to the weekend next. Our friends work I told him, he does not give a damn. He was so full of shit today I wanted to kick his ass. I said do you know what happened he said yes. I have offered to pay on the rent till I get to be able to sort it out. He was really offensive words especially. You never say that to a lady. If not for you he would not know how to plumb let alone put in a light bulb. I asked your mom about the kitchen table she has yet to reply. I have no room but if no word will stick it in the garage. I have two rooms to take our stuff to.

You have a lot of books to keep ones I still want to read. I am not doing the flea market this weekend. Terry and Mike are moving me with their help I should get there alright.I kept all our keeper movies all our cards and so on. Got your memory box I made for you safe now and the knife with it. Hard to know its nearly two hard years without you. Hard to believe I am leaving our first home together after nearly 9 years.

Rosie

13. Kelper

[​IMG]

Well yesterday was a disaster as always. Mike and the boys turned up to help me move into the new place. I have my car filled to the brim and trunk with our stuff. Never knew how much we accumulated together. 4 trips in Mikes vehicle and four in mine plus 1 in mine today.

Sad to feel those happy days we had are gone and I am alone again. I look around this house memories of you are still here. I remember telling Mike you died here as I sat on those stairs. I wept. Now here I am not even two years since you left, having to move out and never see this apartment we chose together again.

Officially Wed is my last day. I hope I can get the internet turned on at the new place in time for then. I have to leave our desks behind as no room any more. Your chair is there though waiting for me as is our bed. At the moment sleeping on a mattress in the bedroom, last night was hard to sleep. I talked to you, hope you heard me.

Tonight I have a bulb in the lamp thank goodness music is on as always.

R.I.P. SCOTTY LEE ADAMS THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE AND I YOURS TOO.:devilinheaven:

14. zorro

zorro The pointy end goes into the other man Brigade Member

:grouphug: :jdwink2: