1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Bango Skank

Bango Skank Level: True Devil

So in light of the current problems troubling the American way of life I thought I might propose some possible non-lethal courses of action that the American People might consider if they want to make sure that their country returns itself to its proper place among the world stage. Non-lethal? What does that mean? Well in this context we are approaching the situation from a standpoint of not actively carrying out violent attacks that may or may not result in loss of life. That is not a viable option at this point. Violence will in fact only serve to enhance the fear that people feel and in turn will be manipulated to serve nefarious ends. Violence is a very real possibility due to the size and scope of the powers aligned against the American people. The situation is bleak, but there are several avenues to explore as yet.

Vandalism. If a level of vandalism can be reached that is undeniable to the system they will have to devote time and efforts into dealing with that problem thus diverting their subversion of our current election process. What sort of vandalism? Well take your pick. There are plenty of corrupt organizations in the United States that actually have physical assets in every American city. B-O-Amer would be one. Now ask yourself what harm could it possibly do to you or your people if every single B-O_Amer was burned to the ground? Money in……or out? Last I checked masks and gloves were easy to get. Automatic Teller Machines are another great target. And why not exactly? There are many offices, and bureaucratic buildings that would look great with some new 21st century decorations. Again without harming anyone.

Grassroots political activism. Make posters. Spray paint slogans. Make speeches. Organize youth groups. Discuss the issues. Come up with solutions. Reject the illegitimate. Make connections. Secure allies. Show people, everyone everywhere, that this will be tolerated no longer. And do not dirty your work by associating with anyone who is willing to accept the status quo. Every one of you mother fuckers is the resistance. Talk about these things everywhere you go, RANT and Fucking RAVE, everywhere! This is not the time to see which way the wind is blowing. The wind is blowing all of us to what must be done.

Help those weaker than you. The American people have been driven into the dirt. We are beaten and disgraced. This is hard for anyone and it makes people reactive. Many of our fellow Americans don’t understand the world that they have seen manifest around them. Most Americans have not been watching all of this unfold. Most Americans are so sick with fear they can’t think straight. Though I do not want to make excuses for these people, they are not your enemy. They are your neighbors. Help them understand that this is going to happen. And that a positive future is possible if we can all grit our teeth through all this “unpleasantness”.

Strengthen your local community. With every breath and every dollar you spend you should be strengthening your local economy and community. Study up. These people, your community are the only assets that are going to get you through if and when the worst case scenario does present itself. That does not mean tolerate those that do not belong in your community, it means value and enrich those that hold your values in mind.

Refuse to Obey. Maybe you are one of those men and women who might draw the unlucky straw of being those sent to enforce the desires of inequity. If you find yourself in that unfortunate position be your own human being. You will have a choice. Do what is wrong or stand for what is right. This may come at great price to you, I have been there. Do not compromise yourself for the scum of the earth. Historically, it was not very comfortable being tarred and feathered, nor was it all that temporary.

So I thought I might just share with you my thoughts. Couldn’t sleep again. Thought I might do something productive. I hope this was not too offensive to anyone. There are also many more actions to take. Stockpile supplies. Stop paying for television. Write letters to your state legislatures. This time will be remembered in the records of history. Capitalize on that.

Kelper and desmodus like this.
  2. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

In before the lock ! :devilwag:

3. ster91b

ster91b Paloozster! Brigade Member

Omg go out and eat some ice cream. Shit aint that rough.

4. T-Rev

T-Rev Average member

So....umm. Did you ever get that therapy we talked about?

5. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

tl;dr

6. T-Rev

T-Rev Average member

Short version: *random compilation of every Fight The Power cliche imaginable*

7. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

You know.........I was just thinking:

"The Man.....he be keepin' me down foe too long"

Carry on.....

8. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

What now? Are you writing your 1st novel? :ropeman:

9. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Could you please summarize your commentary...; I have zombie-aliens to kill, and can't be expected to interrupt that digest your missive.