1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Subtlemovement is GOOD TO GO!

HotrodKelley Jun 5, 2018

1. HotrodKelley

HotrodKelley Brigade Member Brigade Member

Subtlemovement is a trustworthy buyer. He is honest and has great communication. Sent payment super fast and I hope he enjoys his new knife. HRK

2. melonchocolaty

melonchocolaty JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Good buyer, communicates and is willing to cooperate. A+

3. SeanMS

SeanMS Tiny Member

Also a legitimate seller. Sold me a knife at a price that matched the advertised condition of the knife, and shipped it the way I requested. Thanks buddy!

Organ Grinder likes this.
  4. Unomia

Unomia JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Great Seller! Was willing to go above and beyond expectation for pictures, fast communicator, gave me a tracking number the very next day. Knife arrived fast and as described/shown. Nothing but good things to say about him. Outstanding!