1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Strider CP fixed blade

Rozz Jul 22, 2006

1. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

Tacticool!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. wes

wes Mephistopheles Super Moderator Brigade Member

Is the paper towel for mopping up the blood?

Cool knife.

3. The General

The General The Devil's General Brigade Member

Very nice, but 2 questions

1. If its the SMF fixed blade, why does it have 3 screws (like the SNG) and not 4 screws (like the SMF)

2. Why the bull pivot?

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

thanks Roslin!:ssmile:

5. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

I have one of those. Damm skippy knife! Me thinks LaBella wants one. He was checkin mine out at a NJ knife meeting[​IMG]

6. Mr.LaBella

:yeahthat::jduh: :deadevil:

7. bart-1

bart-1 6th degree black belt/internet fighting discipline Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nice picture! Great knife! Popcorn setting and see what happens!

8. Lemmy

Lemmy hook in mouth

I never thought of storing my knives in the refrigerator. Very cool knife it is!

9. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

That's LaBella's light box:thefinger

10. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

nice, looks like it's number 001

11. Steel

Steel Little member

Where Can I get one of those? that is one Strider knife I wouldnt mind carrying

12. Mr.LaBella

it is # 001!:madaddy:

steel, anywhere! :google:

13. Mr.LaBella

:bump: for MVP Knives!

14. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

I still like that knife a bunch. Wanna let me hold it for a while:ssmile:

Hope this thread doesn't turn to shit like mine did :ssad:

15. Mr.LaBella

Bob was awesome! Ha ha ha!!!:bwah:

16. ragingwolf66

ragingwolf66 Down For Life

that knife rocks Rozz

17. Danbo

Danbo enormous genitals Knife Maker or Craftsman

I like that knife a bunch.

18. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Badass! Who owns the M3? :madaddy:

19. UT-II

UT-II blase blase

I am slightly drunk, so excuse the question, does anybody care that Mick Strider is a phony who made up his supposed SpecOps background? Just wondering.

Parker likes this.
  20. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

UT-II - that question is best resolved at Tac Forums and a year later at BFC. It's been addressed from time to time and if you like, PM me about this, but it's a nice night and I'm currently happy here. why go down this long-visited road this evening?

However, I have discovered it is possible to have unsheathed in my garage at any point in time a Mad Dog Panther, a Strider WP, a Cold Steel machete and a Bark River Golok, use them in close proximity with each other and the world does not stop rotating, though it does tend to flatten out. To avoid such flattening I tend to train with only three out at any moment and work them between sets individually versus as pairs - bleeding all over sends most knives into a feeding frenzy.

Such a frenzy tends to lead to other bleeding and my wife making all sorts of incoherent noise. I've noticed as the world gets all warm, fuzzy and black said incoherency tends to result from the lack of blood pressure, etc, so we try to avoid upsetting her like that entering a weekend. If I'm lying on my back on the couch gunning fluids and trying to recover, she usually refuses to bring me beer and such.

Regardless of all the propogated mystique, I still find the SnG to be one of the finest folding knives conceptually I've ever used or owned. I think a better steel choice and finish could be had, but otherwise,

I don't find Strider knives to be badass, but the WP is one of the neatest little small knives I've ever owned, and the SnG is one of the best folding knives available if you excuse their failure to use a tool-steel blade. As a matter of course I've hunted down several WP's and SnG's this year and found them very satisfactory for my needs.

Knives period are not badass, unless they say Dark Ops or Haisattsu on the blade. Any knife as designed by Paul Basal or having a cutting and penetration index "off the charts" (Bugei Haisattsu) is far more fucking bad-ass than any Strider, Mad Dog, Cold Steel and Imperial-Schrade combined.