1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

STOP the dogpiling, the following people around and red bombing them

Ronlad Jul 14, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

I read this entire thread while I was taking a shit. Now my legs are asleep. Pins and needles.

Fuck!!!

Andy T and Mr.LaBella like this.
  2. zorro

zorro The pointy end goes into the other man Brigade Member

It's really that simple. :jdwink2:

3. mew

mew Average member

I have been a member here for a long time, invited by Ron after a knife sale years ago. I don't even know what a red or a green is!!! but if I'm reading between the lines on this thread it sounds like bitches bitching about other bitches?? is that about right? carry on with your bitchin.......... Am I gonna get a red or a green?:bwah:

crogers and zorro like this.
  4. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

I'm sending you both red and green...so you'll be getting brown lol.

***Grammatically correct, it's "bitches be bitchin". You're welcome:manganr:

5. mew

mew Average member

tanks I'z feelinz bettah nah.....

6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I've witnessed a lot of dog piling in my relatively short time on the JD.

I sorta reminds me of the jocks in High School that liked to pick on the Special Ed kids.

Only the jocks enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Carry on.....

7. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

How many guys have I reported that weren't scam artists?

I'm talking about guys who would do deals and fuck the other party over by not paying or mailing knives out. If that's not acceptable or the right thing to do then just let me know.

But yeah, let's bring up other issues to ignore the real current problems at hand. I don't know what the ultimate goal here is but whatever works for you I guess.

EDIT: Apparently the guys who don't want people screwing other guys over and are trying to warn others of this BS are just bullies.

8. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I had a PM conversation with you about a guy you had an issue with in the Voodoo area. I requested you post your + / - review which you never did.

All we (mods) could see was that guy had two other Devils say the seller was good to go. So who are we to believe? Ban him just you because you didn't like the guy? I don't think so.

The real issue at hand which you are failing to grasp is this is Ron's house, Jerzee Devils Rules and we don't ban someone just because they don't fall into your personal criteria how to operate. Time for you to step away, stop reporting every little thing and try to enjoy this place. If you are unable to find a happy place here, well, that is life and perhaps you should buy your own copy of VBulletin and start your own forum.

Clear enough?

Should the Red Bombing continue, I will operate as usual as a moderator here and fulfill my obligation to ensure everyone who is a member here can operate without being bullied or Red Bombed into the Stoneage. This does not just apply to you but anyone who wants to test my resolve.

With that, its Happy Hour in Vancouver and I will spark up a Cuban, drink a IPA and bask in the warm sunlight thinking about how much this place has meant to me for a long time.

9. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

Where do I press the "Report This Fucker" Button. I've been holding in all my opinions and now NOW you tell me I can report people.

10. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

It is Mr. LaBella's phone/text number...:manganr:

11. EOD13

See what happened there is totally different. I reported deadbeats and got shit for it via PM and you told me to post in the +/- Instead of giving me any shred of credibility you gave me shit for it. When someone drops off the forum for nearly a year usually that means they're not coming back. And what happens when I did report someone with a decent record like jtolly (someone I did business before with too) I become the bad guy because he still owes me 50 bucks. Did I act that way because I didn't like them? NO. I did because we're supposed to police our own here and instead of giving others a warning, the guy who's trying to look out for other people here gets shit for it. You told me you didn't need to see PMs as proof either. But yeah go ahead and you do you.
    Apparently you'd rather let fuck ups report getting reds and hold their hand while guys with no common sense are scamming people and you try to give someone here with good rep shit for it. I don't report every little thing so don't try to pull that shit. It's guys like Tim who cry about getting reds. Not me. Yeah all inclusive my ass. And don't start with following the rules, because apparently they don't apply to everyone here.

12. RNST

Positive Negative is there for that exact reason. Post it.

13. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

You are so blinded with your "Tim", "Tim", "Tim". And you do not even know what the fuck this was brought up again for. Post jtolly's PM's. Or anyone else's where this is an actual problem.

If you do not make it public it is JUST THAT, private.

Your attitude is definitely making this a bigger problem than it really is. If someone "gives you shit" then go over their head. Report them to an Admin.

So far, all I see is more whining about other members.

Do more, talk less.

14. EOD13

What difference does any of it make? Considering RNST has decided who was right/wrong from the start there's really no point.

Do more talk less? Yeah because I've posted so much in the last year. Keep ignoring the real problems here because apparently that's the answer. And what do you mean by "do more", hey fuck the guys getting screwed on the business end of things right? Because it didn't make a difference if I provided proof in the past. I was told that I needed to stop reporting scammers without even having the option of sending the PMs over. And yeah maybe they did get reported in the same post a dozen times because of glitches in the system. Welcome to the fucking internet.

And I didn't post a God damn thing about Tim until RNST brought it up. I don't comment on his stuff or PM him or anything like that. I sent the fucker reds a few times but hey that's just big bad me apparently because I'm a bully! Let's just ignore what really goes on. Yeah you can believe what you want here. Fuck this.

PlntDr likes this.
  15. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I told you to post whatever proof you have, or want to. I am not RNST. NO idea what that has to do with anything going on here. Maybe re-read what *I* posted. ;)

16. RNST

You got shit because you posted it SIX fucking times! You were forgetting that important issue. The content was never in dispute. All six reported posts are still in our mod area.

I could post all of your reported Posts but considering your latest post I won't bother now.

Nobody gets what they want on JD. We are not going to take your Ban him shit just because you think it's justified.

17. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

You're absolutely right. I think you should go out, start your own forum and never come back. That'll show them......

18. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

I read all the posts in this thread and can say one thing for certain: I'm a fucking liar. Truth be told: I read maybe 1 page, and only comments that were shorter than 3 sentences. My point? You know why I didn't read any of these posts? Because they weren't about fucking knives, that's why. At the end of the day, I think every member needs to ask themselves why they come here. For me, it's knives. Automatics, for sale items, custom makers, picture galleries, shit-I-don't-even-collect-but-have-a-half-assed-interest-in, shows upcoming in my area, maybe even a grind-in at some point.

Look, at the end of the day, any forum regular is going to take exception to some rude/idiotic noob doing some rude/idiotic noob shit. I relish telling the JD trolls to go back under their bridges and get fucked, but you need to keep your target in sight. Why are you here? This is a forum for knife collectors, and yes, we have a large bali contigency, and yes, some of them are young douches there can be aggravating, but you can't throw the baby out with the bathwater. This forum has grown on the heels of communal support, and our community includes a lot of bali bros. Their subforum is easily the largest and most popular. Don't like it? Go to KF, or BF, or USN, or fucking North Korea. I would love to see some of these douchenozzles banned too, but I don't run shit here, and that's Ron's call. You don't walk into a bar, find the guy that's drinking next to you annoying, only to ask the bar's owner to throw him out, do you? Knives people. You are here to expound on your cutlery collecting and individual knife-related interests (and whatever else you find here that grabs you). The more you lose sight of this, and/or get distracted by web-rage and asshats, the less likely you are to enjoy your time in this wonderfully uncensored cesspool of sharp tongues and sharper edges.
    :manganr:

I'm a lifelong knife collector. I'll be here in 5 or 10 years if I'm still breathing, because I love knives.

Where will you be? :ropeman:

jjhamilton, EOD13 and Tinysd like this.
  19. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Buying knives from you , what you got mofo?...:manganr:

corjzg likes this.
  20. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.