1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

STOP the dogpiling, the following people around and red bombing them

Ronlad Jul 14, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Fucky, ducky, bullshit! Am I the only fuck here that has enough patience to give the fuck wads a 2nd chance... even a 3rd chance. If someone annoys you so much, shove it back up their ass with kindness. Cut them some slack 'til they finally get the point. Yeah... kill them with kindness! I've been through so much shit in my life, I don't need to pass it around here on the JD 'net! Live & learn my friends... live & learn! :thumbsup: Man that bbb was good tonight! :bwah:

2. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Likely the 15 year old Timmays that show up talking smack, getting slapped, and then feeling butt-hurt.

"It's not my fault. I've done nothing wrong. I'm getting bullied."

and...when he got banned from Voodoo, he got someone to be his lackey. That guy, in turn, fucked up and outed them both by sending their convo to the Inbox of Numero Uno. THEN....he got a 2 month vacation.

Probably had nothing to do with threatening EOD13 with physical violence.....or to show up at the Knife Meet with "friends".....even if those were both sound reasons for a ban. When is too much just...well....too much?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
  3. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

Timmay sure has gotten away with a lot of greasy shit here without getting with the program (one of those dogs?) yet still a member.

At least it is good to know what the minimum standards are now.

Fuck it everyone emulate him.:unintroduced:

take three months to deliver a GAW knife-cool!
    ask for payments and layaways- sweet
    takebacks on deals-aright
    backdoor deals while voodoobanned-noprob!
    sell new but flipped knives-deal!
    whine incessantly behind the scenes-youbetcha!
    be the apologetic victim-always popular!
    Just post random shit in every corner of the forum-your gettin it now!
    walls of text and piss poor grammar-bonus points!

All that and more!:deviltard:

Coconutfilipino and D2AP like this.
  4. spydusse

spydusse Teufel Hunden Brigade Member

Pink for everybody in this thread

Rio, zorro and EOD13 like this.
  5. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I think everyone is in agreement that we want a forum to enjoy once again. I enjoy several of the sub forums here and contribute however I am able to but not as often as I would like. The moderation team is doing their absolute best to ensure that its relatively peaceful and professionally run; making it the best damn knife forum on earth, period.

We need to have these open discussions and perhaps having them more often would help clear the air rather than have to be in reactive mode whenever the shit does hit the fan.

Now, I plan on participating on the forum tonight for my own enjoyment. I hope all of you are able to do the same.

RazorSharp likes this.
  6. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

Sounds like we're just going to keep ignoring the issues after opening up the discussions. If sending reds is such a big deal, why do we even have them then? There are a ton of forums that just have a little thumbs up button... They're there for a reason though.

Think and say what you will, but that was the most politically correct post I've seen since I joined. You should be a lawyer or a politician with that skill set, you might have missed your calling :bwah: . I'm just good at using fuck as various parts of speech.

7. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Wolf Pack, mount up:bwah:

8. EOD13

Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
    [​IMG]

9. RNST

The rep system is there for everyone to use as an "atta boy" or "you are fucking retarded" type of message system. Seems to have been elevated to a whole new passionate level now. Some other VBulletin Forums have disabled it because of the abuse that can occur. We have not discussed disabling ours but it certainly is an option. It would be a pretty sad day if that were to happen IMHO.

Hey, call me a lawyer or a politician or what you really mean "pond scum" but honestly I don't know you, probably will never meet you and if that makes you feel good to say it, fine. :meh: I was trying to terminate my end of this discussion on a positive note.

We mods are getting our heads around this lingering issue. We want resolution too, trust me. Do you think it is fun to have to read reported posts, reported PM's, complaints by the bundle on a 24 hour basis or have some fuckstick go off on you because they are not allowed to have six sale threads going consecutively because they are too fucking stupid / lazy to read the Commerce Rules? That's our life. We do not have an executive Washroom, Red and Black Smoking Jackets or our own private rub and tug; just a bunch of dedicated people who want to contribute to a forum we all enjoy logging on to daily.

10. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

I used to get a kick out of 2ful when he'd pop into a thread and give everyone Reds.

No one got upset. It was fun.

Where is that guy, anyway?

11. EOD13

Wasn't trying to pull the politician/lawyer card in that sense... I meant it in jest and actually got a kick out of it. And as I said before, I don't want your job...
    A red/black smoking jacket with a small JD logo on the lapel though... you might have something there. :devilcorn:

12. RNST

I dunno, he was great to have around. When I was first made a mod, he would PM something cutting to the point or give me a Red just to keep me on my toes.

Funniest fucker we had here and his contributions were excellent. Hope he comes back to Red Bomb the fuck out of all of youse :bwah:

:2ful: I always like to use 2ful's smilie. He was always good at stirring up the hornets nest on JD.

13. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

You guys are all fucksticks

14. RNST

Thanks, I resemble that remark. :bwah:

15. Masharp81

Masharp81 Angelus Mortis JDBA Official Member

Can we have a list of these "significant" other people? ..... So we can red bomb the shit out of them? :bwah::manganr::ross:

BTW, I am joking obviously. I tend to tell someone when I have a problem with what they do or say publically. I have probably sent less than 10 reds in my time here. And 5 of those were probably to BladeVag :manganr:

D2AP likes this.
  16. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

:bwah:

17. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I would like to see more discussion on JD about related topics, such as knives and guns.

And a lot less whining about individual members.

Everyone gives someone a headache. No one is asking anyone to do anything for any 1 individual member, be it Tim or anyone else. I mean overall, everyone. If you let someone anger you, you give them control over you.

Let's start there.

In-fighting accomplishes nothing.

Scurvy likes this.
  18. EOD13

This didn't start about whining about anyone. Apparently the problem children here are the ones whining to the mods about little things such as the reds because "we have it out for them". If the same guy gets blasted with reds that just means that he's a consistent dumbshit and everyone else is consistently fed up with them being dumbshits.

It's not just disliking certain members. There are members who I don't like that aren't dumbshits and I don't really care what they do. When they start acting in the highest degree of fucktard possible and it's directly related to me, then I care.

I really feel like that just completely belittles the point here and that the real issue is not addressed. I don't get angry and start fights with anyone and insinuating that again just belittles the point here.

Merely saying that someone is just angry with other members and whining just completely discredits them and detracts from the point made and puts people in a position where they have to react and be defensive.

19. Looseyfur

Looseyfur OG Flipper JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

Been here years and I think I have issued 3 or 4 reds... and them reds went to thieves and liars caught red handed. I don't need a rep system to know who's not worth my time. Don't need one to handle my business either.

On the other hand i can't count the greens ppl earned too many to count I guess.

for me this forum, and being part of it, has been overwhelmingly positive I'm proud to be a devil.

Rhonda likes this.
  20. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Dude, should I go and count how many posts YOU have reported telling us who should be banned, who did what wrong (In your mind), etc.?

Come on, man!

You have NO idea what started this all up again, and this post proves it! It's not about you, there are other members of this forum! You just seem to want to be the mouthpiece or something currently.

Now, sit down, relax, and enjoy the forum!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.