1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

STOP the dogpiling, the following people around and red bombing them

Ronlad Jul 14, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Still....NOT a dating site! :facepalm:

2. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

hahaha LMBO. That, and not being allowed to eat sugar cereals as a kid. Like I'd ever go toe-to-toe with you! We'd have to provide dictionaries to 90% of the forum first. Plus I'm pretty sure I'd lose. But it'd make one funny ass thread :devilzeek

Yet here we are...two souls, lost in a cyberworld, who found each other across time and space, and against all odds. All I hear is Lionel Richie playing in my head...

JannieBunny likes this.
  3. zorro

zorro The pointy end goes into the other man Brigade Member

This? :)

[video=youtube;84RxK4N1wfE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84RxK4N1wfE[/video]

corjzg and crogers like this.
  4. S.Shepherd

S.Shepherd knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

great, now some fagetti is going to take a selfie , making a duckface with a sign #pleasnodoggystylepile

5. JannieBunny

JannieBunny Huge member Lady Devil

How about dancing? Is dancing allowed? 'Cause I was thinking about asking Ronin for a dance or two... :madaddy:

:rozz:

GEEZER likes this.
  6. Ronlad

Hell yeah, dancing is perfectly acceptable!

crogers likes this.
  7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:fixed:

JannieBunny likes this.
  8. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Exchanging Hair Care Tips is also fine too.

9. Ronlad

Some of you might benefit from a refresher course on this

10. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Dog piling is never fun! Someone could get 'squashed'! :devilwag:

[​IMG]

11. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Not again? Someone didn't run and tell dad again did they?!? Wonder if it's the same one, cause wouldn't it be weird that the same person that is to blame is not blamed...yet everyone else is? Strange...

For the record I don't think I have been involved in any piles of dogs, and have made an actual attempt at being extra patient and nice...anyone noticed?:ropeman:

12. kenshiro

kenshiro JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Sound a little too defensive there :madaddy:

Seriously, thanks for helping out and keeping it on the positive. I know it's WAY too easy to kick people around...you probably know it takes more effort to help others.

It is also easy to find negativity running rampant, but it is a disease anywhere.

On a semi-related note I saw this quote today and it made me really think...

Hope you all have a great day today.

13. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Shut the Fuck Up Noob, I'm not talking to you.....

Oh wait, I mean...excuse me,though your opinion is important to me, at this time I was speaking to someone else. I will be sure to pay close attention to you and your feelings soon. Thank you for being here and giving me you very important opinions

zorro likes this.
  14. Ronlad

Ebb and flow, give and take. ;)

15. kenshiro

kenshiro JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

:thumbsup:

16. Andy T

Andy T Gentle Giant JDBA Official Member

^This^

I would like to add that some people that feel they are being "dogpiled" have just acted in a way that offended more than one person. Message boards are a community of sorts and if you violate "community standards" then you usually hear about it from more than one person.

I agree 100% that we should be helpful and polite to one another, but you tend to reap what you sow, guys that have been polite get treated well...guys that don't usually get what's coming. I got roughed up a bit when I first joined, it happens, and it's usually a good learning experience IMO.

Some of us are already trying to cope with the wussification of America...I hope this isn't going to plague the mighty JD as well.

Me personally, I think not paying up on a bet, not keeping your word, and sending unsigned Reds are worse offenses than "dogpiling"...JMO.

17. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Andy,

I personally do not ever remember you not being a cool dude. That being said, I kind of remember feeling you were against me at times. (Not really sure, as to why) but all of that being said, sending reds over and over is what the "dogpiling" in this thread was about. Folks stalking and attacking people not only on JD, but elsewhere. If we could all just be cool to one-another, it would be better. For everyone, overall.

I hope this helps shed some light on whatever issue it is we are attempting to tackle here.

Your pal,

Me

18. Andy T

Andy T Gentle Giant JDBA Official Member

Hey Mr.LaBella, I appreciate the post. I don't condone stalking or blind Reds- I misunderstood what "dogpiling" was referring to. I thought it was in reference to the JDs version of a "blanket party":bwah:..just some tough love to get everyone on the same page.

I'm actually with you, not against you.:thumbsup:

19. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

I have to say that I personally find myself sending reds to the same people over and over for the same stuff... So maybe I'M one of those people!
    . Am I following them around and harassing them though? No. They just post in every damn thread constantly and people send reds and comment on those posts. :bwah:

Maybe it's less of a function of actively following members around and harassing them over everything and more of just being fed up with their posting habits, redundancy and illiteracy.

I know that I might not have the most popular view on things when it comes to these things, but that's why I'm not a Moderator :bwah: If morons get to post their nonsense all the time, I'm going to keep being opinionated.

I think that this post goes well with the latest drama thread too but even with some of the BS I still love the JD. There's always one guy: Chill Poon, Ballzanal, etc. but that doesn't mean I'm packing my bags just yet. That's really the worst move you can make IMO.

20. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

Huh, I musta missed something. :ropeman:

I'm off to find someone to red. . .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015
    Rio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.