1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

STOP the dogpiling, the following people around and red bombing them

Ronlad Jul 14, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

[​IMG]

Glenn you are a major problem right now and people are reporting YOUR posts. Let it go!!!!!!!!

Not to single you to butt* let this fucking shit go already. It is not fun and it is not funny. You guys are bringing the ENTIRE forum down with this shit already. ALL of you have too much negativity. Go and flush the pipes as it were, or something. Dammit. We are better than this!

Please, for the love of God (yours or anyone elses) let it ALL go. Stop your vendettas, stop your needling, stop your running people off and PLEASE stop with your cronyisms.

Enough. Please and thanks in advance:devilcorn:

VANELLI, Worker, Stabber and 3 others like this.
  2. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

yeah glenn knock it off.

wait.... was that dogpiling?

:jdwink2:

hot.soapy likes this.
  3. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Thanks Ronlad for saying this!

It's high time people became more inclusive rather than being exclusive on JD.

Beating someone up on the Internet who is ill equipped to defend themselves does not make a man nor a woman. At the end of the day do you feel to be more of a man for what you have done that day? I sure hope not.

I'm quite appalled by the bullying and will be very active stopping it in it's tracks.

The old boys club who are stealing a kid's lunch money might want to rethink their behaviours here on JD.

:decisions

:2ful:

pad2 and mikeymoto like this.
  4. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

Thanks for this post! :thumbsup:

5. dwpease

dwpease Huge member

I appreciate this thread also. Respect for each other makes this a great place to visit.

6. Ronlad

We need to get back to the basics! Having fun and talking about what we LIKE.

:thumbsup:

7. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

:owl:

8. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

Shouldn't there be a Tim Riley Exemption Clause noted here somewhere?
    :bwah:
    Exhibit A, yesterday:
    http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php/155542-Borrowing-my-Tach-2-tanto

Doesn't seem to be any pigpile shortage there, mods included (and, at other times, myself as well). Spamming, sending lewd jpgs, and redbombing is excessive, so I see the point you guys are trying to get across (and agree with it regarding those particular actions)...
    BUT
    ...it's hard to corral the sharks once the blood hits the water. My take: telling an annoying troll, rude noob, or mentally-questionable regular to go fuck a tubesock should be perfectly permissible. The trick is you want your positive posts to outweight your negatives, IMHO, and not let the dark side of the force overtake you. We're here for the knives, and ancillary subtopics (read: T&A pix), but there are times when there are going to be 12 members all telling someone to STFU, so is that now disallowed? Sometimes it's a necessary evil. One of the reasons I really enjoy this forum is the fact that free speech is allowed and encouraged*. There should continue to be an equitable balance between rules and freedoms here, and neither should be infringed upon.

& whatever Glenn's negatives are, they are far outweighed by his positives. IMHO~
    :devilwag:

*exceptions being religious/political views

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
  9. Ronlad

You MIGHT BE missing the point*

JD is and always will/should be JD, that being said following people around and......read the fuckin thread man!!!!! :readthread:

:facepalm:

10. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

It is overdone to the point of derailing good threads. If I go into a thread to find out info on a custom knife, balisong, auto, or pic of a hottie, I do not- No, I WILL NOT wade thru 2-3 pages of name calling, grammar policing, aka TROLLING.

You can do it, but it had better be in the Pit and to a lesser degree the field. If it continues in the direction it has been going we are going to lessen the JD and I won't have that.

11. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I kind of agree with you okay. Also I do think Glenn does more positive then negative. I know I have been a fuck up from the start. As of today I laid off the posting I just was checking threads out etc. I would just like to be given a fair chance to show the members here and the people that lurk that I am not stupid, not intelligent and I am not a troll. I respect the JD forum and all its people. I did not like what happened it was wrong it went to far.

My apologies are to all of the members, the owners and anyone else involved in this bullshit I have brought. I am just asking for a chance for you guys to lay off a little and just let me show you I am not a restart I am just here for the knives. I would love to make friends but that's on a different note. I am taken the wrong way on here and I would just like the chance to show I am all about my flipping and what's going on here all day and I care and like everyone. I never hold a grudge nor do I want to. I enjoy the conversations all the awesome threads. I just want you guys the people that are on me hard to just give me a chance.

I'm not going to just throw people that have talked to me since out there but one of all your guys friend talked to me and I understand. So I do deeply apologies for my antics and I just would like a fresh start. I thought about changing my name just so the Timmmy shit would stop maybe it would be a new beginning if that's a good idea that you guys think I should I will, because I have been thinking about it.

I just want to have a clean slate and be part of this forum. I don't rob anyone I do not want any problems I just want to enjoy it like you guys. So if you guys think a name change will do it please pm me with suggestions but all who don't like me just give me 1 chance to show I'm not retarded. Also how I have acted has been childish and not right for this forum I have thought about it and this is like one of 4 posts today and I will keep myself normal and just would like a fair shot. Thanks for reading all this I appreciate it.

markandrex likes this.
  12. AngelInDisguise

AngelInDisguise Average member

[​IMG]

13. zorro

zorro The pointy end goes into the other man Brigade Member

No there shouldn't. I nearly got involved in the last kicking he got, a lot of that shit thrown at him was not deserved. It was late, I was tired and I didn't trust myself to remain calm.

It's high time some of the old dogs in this pound grew up and stopped biting the puppies. It's not big and it's certainly not clever.

Ronin0821 likes this.
  14. Ronin0821

Zorro please it's okay I don't want anyone getting at you because of me. Just everyone please read what I wrote I broke it up it should be easy to read. All Grammer is there its worth reading please before there is any more arguments that we don't need here. I am new but I feel we are on the same team.

15. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

I got news for the puppies. The pups used to learn when they got swatted with a newspaper. Not so much as of late.

The new breed of designer stupid is proving exceptionally difficult to expunge. It borders on willful and the Mighty JD has no business dumbing itself down to accommodate the Darwin-grade stupid we seem to get letting over the wall.

16. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

No idea who or what situation this applies to (this time...). While I completely agree with the original post, wouldn't you say that some people just constantly do something that's way out of line? Constant repeated offenders stirring the shit pot? I'm not going to try to be the "smart, sensitive, and caring" individual in any case but I do try to be kind to everyone when possible. People that screw up and somehow trace things back to me I have no problem with telling them to go fuck themselves... I don't see the big deal with that or why we should try to hide that. Truth is, we don't all get along here and we won't.... you have tons of different people with different views here and that's that.

17. Ronlad

Correct.

Another way of looking at it is not everyone likes vanilla ice cream. Do you follow the ones that do (like it) around telling them off and cursing at them? No. You don't.

18. zorro

zorro The pointy end goes into the other man Brigade Member

Tim, if it wasn't you it would be some other poor bastard. Lots of hard fuckers out there hiding behind their keyboards.

Anyone wants to have a pop at me that's fine.

19. Ronin0821

I hope we can just move on maybe lay off with the names and getting at me. Not at all am I saying it's not my fault but as I change for the better here I hope all the members see as well. Just wanted to say FOD and Tiny I know you guys don't like me a lot but we never even spoke well typed to each other before I just want to apologies for what I did to make you guys hate me. I hope that we can change that. Just move on together for the better

20. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Coke a Cola or Pepsi??

Tim how many PMs have I sent you with advice? Sometimes you do bring shit upon yourself, you know this...right?

zorro likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.