1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

stonproject is good 2 go feedback link

Sharpazzhell Mar 2, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

The 1st transaction was great came with the Box. H this gentleman had sent me a picture of the insurance and the tracking number and was able to get it out in 2 days. I would not hesitate to do business with this gentleman again.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    stonproject likes this.
  2. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

2nd transaction with this gentleman. I needed funds bc I had an accident from hitting a parked car early in the morning with fig and rain. Dog came out of nowhere and boom I was kissing the steering wheel my fault. 1000$ deductible, new battery 150$ rentacar 233$. But every bit counts but my wallet was really hurt and thanks for this gentlemans business. Smooth payment right away. Will do business again.

3. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

stonproject :bali:

Smooth deal with stonproject.
    Thanks! :domosalute: