1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Stiletto lovers. DDR Proto

mndart May 17, 2008

1. mndart

mndart Crushing rocks in hell

Hello Devils. I visited Darrel's shop today. I have seen this one evolve. This is still in a very rough state. It is a prototype. A D/A leaf spring stiletto.

I wish I could obtain this proto is available, but some lucky person has beat me to it. :thefinger

So, what do you think?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Komodo

Komodo entertainment coordinator Brigade Member

Is that set up for left AND right hand firing?

If so, I give it a 9 out of 10.

If not, then only 7 out of 10.

I know it's only a proto, and a rough proto at that, but it's a little TOO "rough" for my taste. I don't like the angular scales at all. I think it would look much better with either rounded over scales, or better yet, flat inserts. Polished bolsters would also be another plus.

aside from that, lol, I do like the concept of it, and the overall design.

3. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

My guess is it's assisted.

Very Nice Dan:bluedevil: