1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Stick Fighting - Kali, Eskrima, Balintawak

KaliKid Sep 5, 2016

1. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Looks cheaply made. :devilcorn:

Don't think I posted this , even in my shop thread. I made one from Damascus a while back. :madaddy:

[​IMG]

:devilwag:

2. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

That a kubaton Glenn? Sorry for diverging but been getting into single knucks recently- you see them as actual useful self defense compared to other things out there? I carry them as I think they are nifty bottle opener trinkets- Just curious if they are anything else or just a possible broken finger :unintroduced:

3. KaliKid

KaliKid Brigade Member Brigade Member

Well now Glenn, that changes everything!! LOL!! You have to make more of those claw rings. That damascus is crazy cool!

4. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Yes it is.

Knucks, I've made a slew of them too. :madaddy:

Yes an impact weapon they can be, as to the broken finger comment, it's just important to have a finger hole that is NOT snug, you want to be able to get out of it in the even someone "grabs" your hand. All of my knucks I've made with a graceful oversize hole, and also with thoughts to properly bottoming out in palm to have support on strike.

Here are some crafted I view them as functional art pieces. :devilcorn:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this nasty one, push knuck style :devilwag:

[​IMG]

waterdogs likes this.
  5. KaliKid

Glenn, the mosaic pins really make those knucks pop! :manganr:

6. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Hmmmm.....Glenn calls over-sized holes "graceful".

7. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Prolly voted for Hillary

8. KaliKid

LOL!!! :bwah::bwah::bwah:

9. KaliSong

KaliSong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

10. KaliKid

Interesting. I have not seen those sticks before. But we all know the Dog Brothers. :)

I found these in a Google search, this is what I was thinking. Let me know your thoughts.

COMTECHStix3.jpg

11. KaliSong

KaliSong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Interesting as well... any details as far as what they are made of?

12. KaliKid

Good question. I did some research on these and apparently it was a short lived venture. Don't know exactly what they were made of, but the dude or dudes that made them, knives, and other shit, apparently scammed a lot of people out of some big money. So it is sad that these aren't available.

But I reached out to someone on here (he knows who he is) and they are supposed to be getting some information on getting some done possibly. We shall see.

13. Jimi

Jimi Little Member

I like the spike, have you made any with a "meat removal tip", so the 90 degree rotation gouges-out flesh? Specifically, strikes that stab and twist, as in Kali...

KaliKid likes this.
  14. KaliKid

That would be really cool. He hasn't been on in some time, so hopefully he sees this when he comes back. Would love to see some innovation for sure. :)

Jimi likes this.